[2013.09.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Released!

Kuzmitch

I had same problem, fixed it by removing Warspear folder from my E: mass storage(E:/Data/warspear)

so.. The problem from symbian is fixed or not..?? I was do that u say about.. Remove WS folder.. And it doesn't work eitgher.. Wtf.. I want play now..

name is Kernlabba

First of all guys, last season i placed right outside of the MARGIN for top 3, i was like 4th or 5th, and i didnt recieve a costume:( i was so excited about NEXT SEASON, you guys didnt say NO COSTUMES will be rewarded this season... u didnt say there would either and i understand that.

But i was #1 ranked mclan on my entire server, i spent hours a day for 10-11months straight 2x2 i spent LOTS OF $ thousands of dollars on your game

i achieved Rank 3 overall, with #1 win ratio i was 85% wins !!!!, aswell as the #1 mclan on ENTIRE SERVER for 2x2... i got 250,000 AP, and i didnt recieve a reward?

YOU GIVE GUILD RANK 2 and GUILD RANK 3 a reward, THEY GET LESS GP TOTAL then i DID AP... for LESS $, and U GIVE THEM ALL A REWARD COSTUME , for ONLY 14 days of work?

BUT MY 11 MONTHS OF GRINDING RELENTLESSLY FOR RANK 3 and #1 MCLAN GOT ME NOTHING>?

if u guys have 7 servers, lvl 6,10,14,18,20 thats 10 people with  rank 2 and 3 per server = 70 PEOPLE that did what i did, GRINDED FOR 11 MONTHS PAYED LOTS OF $ in TIKS AND GLAD POTS, ALL FOR NOTHING, we sit by and watch u give rank 2 and 3 last season.... and we watch you EVERY 2 weeks give 60-120 costumes OUT for rank 2 and rank 3 guilds.....

BUT YOU DONT GIVE US ANYTHING>? not including RANK #1's the 2-3's are your #1 supporters for you game we are your TOP 70 INVESTORS...... for arena and PVP. in a PVP GAME... AND YOU SCREW US ALL????

YOU DIDNT EVEN GIVE RANK #1 450,000AP PVPRANGE a costume DID YOU? i bet he spent like 3000$ on your game and YOU SCREWED HIM TOO, all for a digital cape and neck? LOL...

PLEASE EXPLAIN ON FORUM YOUR LOGIC

WHY YOU GAVE RANK REWARD last season for 2 and 3, and u give RANK REWARD FOR GUILD 2 and 3,

BUT YOU SCAM RANK 2 and 3 arena this year?

IS IT BECAUSE YOU THINK A 8000 AP NEW arena costume THAT EVERYONE rank 50000 CAN HAVE?

SO my 250,000 AP and RANK 1 mclan on server rank 3 overall GOT ME A 8000ap COSTUME? HAHAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! YOU ARE SO NICE !!!

I would really like to hear from the 69 other rank 2 and rank 3 people that got FUKED also. i wonder if ANY OF them are okay with this...

ya realy sad...idk if you are a fool...but you are a fool if you spend your money, time and energy on a game and not on the real live...be a man and go and duck yourself, stop cryng and start working on something that will count. Warspear is a game, games are made to have funn, play..and kill other players not to spend money and your time on a stupid game. My question for you is: what you will win if youl be nr1 in warspear?? My point is...learn to have funn playng, dont work like a fool for something that is posibil to disapear in 1 sec.

so.. The problem from symbian is fixed or not..?? I was do that u say about.. Remove WS folder.. And it doesn't work eitgher.. Wtf.. I want play now..

I am not sure where the problem is, but for me removing the folder worked, for some reason.

Ps. Where have you installed your ws? There might be another folder hiding somewhere.

This what i did: removed previous version by application manager, software installation All. Certificate check off.

Deleted Warspear folder that i found on X-plorer.

Clear All browser cache, cookies & history. Downloaded warspear.sisx file from this site & game is installed. Works on my e63 after 3 kilobyte update.

name is Kernlabba

First of all guys, last season i placed right outside of the MARGIN for top 3, i was like 4th or 5th, and i didnt recieve a costume:( i was so excited about NEXT SEASON, you guys didnt say NO COSTUMES will be rewarded this season... u didnt say there would either and i understand that.

But i was #1 ranked mclan on my entire server, i spent hours a day for 10-11months straight 2x2 i spent LOTS OF $ thousands of dollars on your game

i achieved Rank 3 overall, with #1 win ratio i was 85% wins !!!!, aswell as the #1 mclan on ENTIRE SERVER for 2x2... i got 250,000 AP, and i didnt recieve a reward?

YOU GIVE GUILD RANK 2 and GUILD RANK 3 a reward, THEY GET LESS GP TOTAL then i DID AP... for LESS $, and U GIVE THEM ALL A REWARD COSTUME , for ONLY 14 days of work?

BUT MY 11 MONTHS OF GRINDING RELENTLESSLY FOR RANK 3 and #1 MCLAN GOT ME NOTHING>?

if u guys have 7 servers, lvl 6,10,14,18,20 thats 10 people with  rank 2 and 3 per server = 70 PEOPLE that did what i did, GRINDED FOR 11 MONTHS PAYED LOTS OF $ in TIKS AND GLAD POTS, ALL FOR NOTHING, we sit by and watch u give rank 2 and 3 last season.... and we watch you EVERY 2 weeks give 60-120 costumes OUT for rank 2 and rank 3 guilds.....

BUT YOU DONT GIVE US ANYTHING>? not including RANK #1's the 2-3's are your #1 supporters for you game we are your TOP 70 INVESTORS...... for arena and PVP. in a PVP GAME... AND YOU SCREW US ALL????

YOU DIDNT EVEN GIVE RANK #1 450,000AP PVPRANGE a costume DID YOU? i bet he spent like 3000$ on your game and YOU SCREWED HIM TOO, all for a digital cape and neck? LOL...

WHY YOU GAVE RANK REWARD last season for 2 and 3, and u give RANK REWARD FOR GUILD 2 and 3,

IS IT BECAUSE YOU THINK A 8000 AP NEW arena costume THAT EVERYONE rank 50000 CAN HAVE?

SO my 250,000 AP and RANK 1 mclan on server rank 3 overall GOT ME A 8000ap COSTUME? HAHAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! YOU ARE SO NICE !!!

I would really like to hear from the 69 other rank 2 and rank 3 people that got FUKED also. i wonder if ANY OF them are okay with this...

Let me ask something, why have you spent shit load of money to get arena rank in a 2d mobile game?

tanks too they guy who said delete ws folder i pluged my nokia into the pc ran search for all ws files deleted it and instaled new games files it working now tnx guys :yahoo:

Other fixes

Also, during tomorrow's maintenance will be fixed guilds issues:-

Gold spent to increase the level of the guild and skills will be returned.-

Earned Guild Points.- Guild leader will receive Miracle Coins spent on guild leveling and the expansion of guild warehouse (will be returned today).

All the remaining problems caused can be solved with the help of our Technical Support.

Again, what is the meaning of those statements above? Please devs talk to us.

. :clapping:

name is Kernlabba

THIS IS WHY YOU SUCK AIFUC.KING GRIND

name is Kernlabba

How sad yet you cry so much...... awwww does baby have a boo boo?

Who dafuq cares. Unless you show me that YOU WAS told by devs to go spend $2000 . Then honestly no one cares because

that's you and all You. and!! Nobody else BUT YOU LMAO.

WINNING TOURNAMENTS IS NOT ABOUT THE RICH its about being smart and trueful skill.

Which apparently your not because my lvl 10 raped you and your pet off in pvp cave.

This is a few pics to show u need ice to put on that burn of yours

72613_.png

72615_.png

i still cant  play, do like others say and now can instal. Now i cant make new acc or go in existing, when connecting allways kick me. Where problem with ws folder?

Nice.... But where is the update file gor symbian users??

Ovi Store still haven't update yet!!!

How I can ply?? Any1 can teach me how to update warspear online in symbian phone??

How sad yet you cry so much...... awwww does baby have a boo boo?

Who dafuq cares. Unless you show me that YOU WAS told by devs to go spend $2000 . Then honestly no one cares because

that's you and all You. and!! Nobody else BUT YOU LMAO.

WINNING TOURNAMENTS IS NOT ABOUT THE RICH its about being smart and trueful skill.

Which apparently your not because my lvl 10 raped you and your pet off in pvp cave.

This is a few pics to show u need ice to put on that burn of yours

The guy got an important point, and you are just being a dick because you won the prize.

You won the prize because you played 3x3 for a week. :facepalm:

those arena minions are shit  :facepalm: i summoned heal minion and earth then cross

he died  :facepalm: 1min he didnt stat alive

2tims happened

we get minions to help us.... no but we wre helping them

How sad yet you cry so much...... awwww does baby have a boo boo?Who dafuq cares. Unless you show me that YOU WAS told by devs to go spend $2000 . Then honestly no one cares because that's you and all You. and!! Nobody else BUT YOU LMAO.WINNING TOURNAMENTS IS NOT ABOUT THE RICH its about being smart and trueful skill.Which apparently your not because my lvl 10 raped you and your pet off in pvp cave.This is a few pics to show u need ice to put on that burn of yours

The screenshot clearly shows that you killed him with the help of Majoheal, you would never kill him with your lvl 10 alone.

what is wrong with Symbain? Can't install the game.... Please check it and released Asap.... :)

That issue already solved, download game client again and install following the steps write up  :give_rose: :drinks:

The screenshot clearly shows that you killed him with the help of Majoheal, you would never kill him with your lvl 10 alone.

Yea well if u look at it like that others see it as 100vs3. :crazy:

And who cares if I won the point is why would u go for #1? If u don't feel like spending $1000 advise DONT ARENA :crazy:

those arena minions are shit  :facepalm: i summoned heal minion and earth then cross

he died  :facepalm: 1min he didnt stat alive

2tims happened

we get minions to help us.... no but we wre helping them

I know you hate to  see your minion dies.

So here read my suggestion about minions.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90787.0

Que lag de mierda que tiene este juego, manga de forros, en vez de hacer tantos costumes pedorros por que no mejoran su server  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Dear GM, help me please!!

I am a symbian user,  cannot play this game since we must update to v3.8 due to the ovi store do not offer us (symbian users) the newest version - v3.8

Moreover, I tried to install the SISX file from Warspear forum before, but it was failed because of the checking vertification error.

Now, I had no idea where to download it. Therefore, I wish GM or Admit can send the update file for all symbian users. Thx :)

Dear GM, help me please!!

I am a symbian user,  cannot play this game since we must update to v3.8 due to the ovi store do not offer us (symbian users) the newest version - v3.8

Moreover, I tried to install the SISX file from Warspear forum before, but it was failed because of the checking vertification error.

Now, I had no idea where to download it. Therefore, I wish GM or Admit can send the update file for all symbian users. Thx :)

For all Symbian users just hack ur phone or u can say root ur phone its easy here a link which MIGHT work in ur phone

http://www.doncaprio.com/2011/12/how-to-hack-all-nokia-symbian-phones-n8-c5-e5-e6-e.html

I know you hate to  see your minion dies.

So here read my suggestion about minions.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90787.0

lolvgive me 1 year to read that xd