[2013.09.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Released!

Kuzmitch

Other fixes

Also, during tomorrow's maintenance will be fixed guilds issues:-

Gold spent to increase the level of the guild and skills will be returned.-

Earned Guild Points.- Guild leader will receive Miracle Coins spent on guild leveling and the expansion of guild warehouse (will be returned today).

All the remaining problems caused can be solved with the help of our Technical Support.

Again, what is the meaning of those statements above? Please devs talk to us.

Certification error for sisx file devs please fix it  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

But at all its realy good version tnx

Other fixes

Also, during tomorrow's maintenance will be fixed guilds issues:-

Gold spent to increase the level of the guild and skills will be returned.-

Earned Guild Points.- Guild leader will receive Miracle Coins spent on guild leveling and the expansion of guild warehouse (will be returned today).

All the remaining problems caused can be solved with the help of our Technical Support.

Again, what is the meaning of those statements above? Please devs talk to us.

those means that every guild lost a study skill or gold or gp or unity pots/ items from warehouse during the updates, they will send then back to the guild leader

example we lost skill study and around 30gp in tournament some unity pots and bla bla bla

so they will send back to leader (i guess)  :blush:

Lol...  You know alot of foreigners play this game when alot of kids are using NOKIAS lmao.  Crap phones. Us in the USA use good ole Androids and iPhones.

Maybe some of us just don't like NSA's backdoors in Android and iOS and prefer to keep their data private. But hey wait … NSA also is in the US so it's probably no coincidence that you get trained over there to prefer these OSes. In that context your statement totally makes sense.  :mega_shok:

DEVS THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF U ADD DAY AND NIGHT BACKGROUNDS BY TIME TO TIME AND WORLD CLOCK. ADD BATMAN,IRONMAN,TERMINATOR TYPE COOL COSTUMES. ;D ;D ;D ;D

those means that every guild lost a study skill or gold or gp or unity pots/ items from warehouse during the updates, they will send then back to the guild leader

example we lost skill study and around 30gp in tournament some unity pots and bla bla bla

so they will send back to leader (i guess)  :blush:

maybe, but also maybe not.......

Oh come on!... How much do you need to release signed warspear.sisx',, what i mean is i can pay just tell me the ducking number and the money is yours!.. Just Bring back WP for symbian and we're Done!..' this is Bullshit!

maybe, but also maybe not.......

maybe or maybe not :facepalm:

we asked dev when we lost gp and they say its bug

and a question.....

if someone was rank 1 at this same arena season but he lost the rank

can he also get awards or only the last one get rank 1

wow devs i spent 6k m.coins on my guild and now all that going to leader!!?he even cant buy 1m.coins -_- wtf u doing let every1 back his m.coins or dont back it !!

hacking a nokia smart mobile is not easy and its realy harmfull as i did one it ruin my mobile system and payed over 10$ to fix it. my mobile is c7 i hope devs make this problem faster

something wrong with the status u told us or the items u gave us look, loak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Thanks to your feedback on the forum, cloak was changed by our artists.

Stats:

- Physical defence

- Health regeneration

- Increasing damage in %

- Resilence

Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Stats:

Additional health points

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

as u can see it in the 2 pic below they have energy regenaration not health as they said, so wht is it? wrong post info or wrong item  :friends: ty for checking it

post-15696-14177034536603_thumb.png

post-15696-1417703453672_thumb.png

Points.

- Guild leader will receive Miracle Coins spent on guild leveling and the expansion of guild warehouse (will be returned today).

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team.

NO MIRACLES COINS RECEIVED

yeah! why its crushing every time we connect? please fix it i want to see my best friend blue and red eyed aliens

I had same problem, fixed it by removing Warspear folder from my E: mass storage(E:/Data/warspear)

I had same problem, fixed it by removing Warspear folder from my E: mass storage(E:/Data/warspear)

ow..ill try that one.. thanks  :clapping: :good: ;D

name is Kernlabba

First of all guys, last season i placed right outside of the MARGIN for top 3, i was like 4th or 5th, and i didnt recieve a costume:( i was so excited about NEXT SEASON, you guys didnt say NO COSTUMES will be rewarded this season... u didnt say there would either and i understand that.

But i was #1 ranked mclan on my entire server, i spent hours a day for 10-11months straight 2x2 i spent LOTS OF $ thousands of dollars on your game

i achieved Rank 3 overall, with #1 win ratio i was 85% wins !!!!, aswell as the #1 mclan on ENTIRE SERVER for 2x2... i got 250,000 AP, and i didnt recieve a reward?

YOU GIVE GUILD RANK 2 and GUILD RANK 3 a reward, THEY GET LESS GP TOTAL then i DID AP... for LESS $, and U GIVE THEM ALL A REWARD COSTUME , for ONLY 14 days of work?

BUT MY 11 MONTHS OF GRINDING RELENTLESSLY FOR RANK 3 and #1 MCLAN GOT ME NOTHING>?

if u guys have 7 servers, lvl 6,10,14,18,20 thats 10 people with  rank 2 and 3 per server = 70 PEOPLE that did what i did, GRINDED FOR 11 MONTHS PAYED LOTS OF $ in TIKS AND GLAD POTS, ALL FOR NOTHING, we sit by and watch u give rank 2 and 3 last season.... and we watch you EVERY 2 weeks give 60-120 costumes OUT for rank 2 and rank 3 guilds.....

BUT YOU DONT GIVE US ANYTHING>? not including RANK #1's the 2-3's are your #1 supporters for you game we are your TOP 70 INVESTORS...... for arena and PVP. in a PVP GAME... AND YOU SCREW US ALL????

YOU DIDNT EVEN GIVE RANK #1 450,000AP PVPRANGE a costume DID YOU? i bet he spent like 3000$ on your game and YOU SCREWED HIM TOO, all for a digital cape and neck? LOL...

PLEASE EXPLAIN ON FORUM YOUR LOGIC

WHY YOU GAVE RANK REWARD last season for 2 and 3, and u give RANK REWARD FOR GUILD 2 and 3,

BUT YOU SCAM RANK 2 and 3 arena this year?

IS IT BECAUSE YOU THINK A 8000 AP NEW arena costume THAT EVERYONE rank 50000 CAN HAVE?

SO my 250,000 AP and RANK 1 mclan on server rank 3 overall GOT ME A 8000ap COSTUME? HAHAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! YOU ARE SO NICE !!!

I would really like to hear from the 69 other rank 2 and rank 3 people that got FUKED also. i wonder if ANY OF them are okay with this...

name is Kernlabba

First of all guys, last season i placed right outside of the MARGIN for top 3, i was like 4th or 5th, and i didnt recieve a costume:( i was so excited about NEXT SEASON, you guys didnt say NO COSTUMES will be rewarded this season... u didnt say there would either and i understand that.

But i was #1 ranked mclan on my entire server, i spent hours a day for 10-11months straight 2x2 i spent LOTS OF $ thousands of dollars on your game

i achieved Rank 3 overall, with #1 win ratio i was 85% wins !!!!, aswell as the #1 mclan on ENTIRE SERVER for 2x2... i got 250,000 AP, and i didnt recieve a reward?

YOU GIVE GUILD RANK 2 and GUILD RANK 3 a reward, THEY GET LESS GP TOTAL then i DID AP... for LESS $, and U GIVE THEM ALL A REWARD COSTUME , for ONLY 14 days of work?

BUT MY 11 MONTHS OF GRINDING RELENTLESSLY FOR RANK 3 and #1 MCLAN GOT ME NOTHING>?

if u guys have 7 servers, lvl 6,10,14,18,20 thats 10 people with  rank 2 and 3 per server = 70 PEOPLE that did what i did, GRINDED FOR 11 MONTHS PAYED LOTS OF $ in TIKS AND GLAD POTS, ALL FOR NOTHING, we sit by and watch u give rank 2 and 3 last season.... and we watch you EVERY 2 weeks give 60-120 costumes OUT for rank 2 and rank 3 guilds.....

BUT YOU DONT GIVE US ANYTHING>? not including RANK #1's the 2-3's are your #1 supporters for you game we are your TOP 70 INVESTORS...... for arena and PVP. in a PVP GAME... AND YOU SCREW US ALL????

YOU DIDNT EVEN GIVE RANK #1 450,000AP PVPRANGE a costume DID YOU? i bet he spent like 3000$ on your game and YOU SCREWED HIM TOO, all for a digital cape and neck? LOL...

PLEASE EXPLAIN ON FORUM YOUR LOGIC

WHY YOU GAVE RANK REWARD last season for 2 and 3, and u give RANK REWARD FOR GUILD 2 and 3,

BUT YOU SCAM RANK 2 and 3 arena this year?

IS IT BECAUSE YOU THINK A 8000 AP NEW arena costume THAT EVERYONE rank 50000 CAN HAVE?

SO my 250,000 AP and RANK 1 mclan on server rank 3 overall GOT ME A 8000ap COSTUME? HAHAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! YOU ARE SO NICE !!!

I would really like to hear from the 69 other rank 2 and rank 3 people that got FUKED also. i wonder if ANY OF them are okay with this...

sadness but true  :facepalm:

lol jes suis super cotent de ce jeu de crime ses trop lol je suis lebgdruid i  am boss lol  8)  jai un rogue ophaboll il est trop bien this is  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  lol my friend is xenoblast is boss  :good: :good: :good: :good: