[2013.09.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Released!

Kuzmitch

For few days/a week...

or months.... Who knows mayb we can able to play it on us when the peter pan is startin to grow up.

- Gold spent to increase the level of the guild and skills will be returned.

- Earned Guild Points.

- Guild leader will receive Miracle Coins spent on guild leveling and the expansion of guild warehouse (will be returned today).

my shaman used unity sign and gold to learn the guild skill.. and my shaman is not part of that guild anymore. will i get it back again also?

please.answer me

hack your.symbian so there will be no problem

nobody going to hack their phone for warspear, i think when moderators or admin read this thread they do something about it :)

can someone explain all of this ?

Other fixesAlso, during tomorrow's maintenance will be fixed guilds issues:- Gold spent to increase the level of the guild and skills will be returned.- Earned Guild Points.- Guild leader will receive Miracle Coins spent on guild leveling and the expansion of guild warehouse (will be returned today).All the remaining problems caused can be solved with the help of our Technical Support.

Agree on sasa.... Why shaman and necro sooooooo weak..... Nothing works when Ham is On.... :( 25% remaining HP can't win a battle with Blade Dancer... Even blind and earthquake are not working properly???????

Other fixes

Also, during tomorrow's maintenance will be fixed guilds issues

:- Gold spent to increase the level of the guild and skills will be returned.- Earned Guild Points.

- Guild leader will receive Miracle Coins spent on guild leveling and the expansion of guild warehouse (will be returned today).All the remaining problems caused can be solved with the help of our Technical Support.

Other fixes

Also, during tomorrow's maintenance will be fixed guilds issues

:- Gold spent to increase the level of the guild and skills will be returned.

- Earned Guild Points.- Guild leader will receive Miracle Coins spent on guild leveling and the expansion of guild warehouse (will be returned today).

All the remaining problems caused can be solved with the help of our Technical Support.

Explain those statements above please devs,,

In my own understanding..

It states that after the maintenance tomorrow,

All of the gold+ gp+ m.coins consumed in guild will be back again..

Does it means the GP we have now will increased?

(consumed gp + gold+ m.coins) + (current gp,+gold+ m.coins)?

If I am wrong please explain those statements clearly.. thanks ..

message for Devs/dAmins/Mods