[2013.09.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Released!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

AIGRIND company releases an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds” 3.8 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile and PC. In this update Arena Season will end with gifts to the winners, new Arenas for the team battles, improved Minions, Guilds, and more!

More information about changes in this update you can read in the following thread on forum.

End of Arena Season

The current Arena Season of the Arena will be completed tomorrow, at 8:00 GMT. You have the last chance to make a final push to get unique gifts - Cloak and Symbol of Greatness! Expecting the end of the new season of the Arena, sages are sending you a Gladiator Elixir to strengthen your spirit and heart for future great victories!

Other fixes

Also, during tomorrow's maintenance will be fixed guilds issues:

- Gold spent to increase the level of the guild and skills will be returned.

- Earned Guild Points.

- Guild leader will receive Miracle Coins spent on guild leveling and the expansion of guild warehouse (will be returned today).

All the remaining problems caused can be solved with the help of our Technical Support.

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team.

Who will get the gold back from levelling guild? i'm my friends guilds heir and i levelled it up :bad:

i just wanna ask why blade dancers are overpowered i mean a  high def and an attack almost like rouge with long time hamstering thats not fair for the other characters. this should be changed

and why necromancer r so week even though in theory they should be at least stronger than druids but it is not no good skills even bone shield is gone with only one hit so it is useless should be stronger and barbarians charge hard to use cause it doesnot go when u want sometimes never go on so i hope u will do something about it

these r some examples for which u should make like making shamans druids necros aa little stronger with improvement of some kinds skills

i just wanna ask why blade dancers are overpowered i mean a  high def and an attack almost like rouge with long time hamstering thats not fair for the other characters. this should be changed

and why necromancer r so week even though in theory they should be at least stronger than druids but it is not no good skills even bone shield is gone with only one hit so it is useless should be stronger and barbarians charge hard to use cause it doesnot go when u want sometimes never go on so i hope u will do something about it

these r some examples for which u should make like making shamans druids necros aa little stronger with improvement of some kinds skills

SOMEONES A BIT JELLY... BLADE DANCERS ARE SHORT RANGE... THEY NEED STRENGTH... SHEESH... ALMOST ALL OTHER CHARS HAVE LONG RANGE...AND EVEN ROGUES CAN GO INVISIBLE... IM A VERY PROUD BLADE DANCER...A BLADE DANCERS STRENGTH AND HAMSTRING IS ALL WE HAVE... WE CANT GO INVISIBLE AND WE CANT ATTACK FROM A DISTANCE... IF U HAVE ISSUES WITH UR CHAR THEN AMP IT UP...

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE COOL DOWN OF DEATH DANCER SPELLS. NOT TO FORGET THE SHIELD OF THE CHOSEN, I MEAN ITS OP AND THAT'S NOT FAIR. AND AND WHY TODAY?? I THOUGHT OF BUYING A FEW ITEMS LATER TONIGHT WITH ARENA POINTS. NOW, IT WILL BE RESET.

SOMEONES A BIT JELLY... BLADE DANCERS ARE SHORT RANGE... THEY NEED STRENGTH... SHEESH... ALMOST ALL OTHER CHARS HAVE LONG RANGE...AND EVEN ROGUES CAN GO INVISIBLE... IM A VERY PROUD BLADE DANCER...A BLADE DANCERS STRENGTH AND HAMSTRING IS ALL WE HAVE... WE CANT GO INVISIBLE AND WE CANT ATTACK FROM A DISTANCE... IF U HAVE ISSUES WITH UR CHAR THEN AMP IT UP...

agree  :lol:

symbian=certificate error;contact supplier i download two times its just the same :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i download more than 13 times... still same .-.

Can you put back the color symbols for heir/explorer please?

And list online guild members above offline please

That would make things easy again

i download more than 13 times... still same .-.

i play on pc... outdated version :facepalm:  download 2 times still same :facepalm:

bd are tanks so they need hight dps, my points is that rogues are the one that are op. Still now no class is realy op because of the skill rate succes. Idk but why barbs are still the weakest class they have the lowest skill rate succes..i ant that happy with this situation, why dont you make every skill on all the classes to work 100%??

bd are tanks so they need hight dps, my points is that rogues are the one that are op. Still now no class is realy op because of the skill rate succes. Idk but why barbs are still the weakest class they have the lowest skill rate succes..i ant that happy with this situation, why dont you make every skill on all the classes to work 100%??

so put a nuclear bomb ingame n use it alltime

+1 for de punch line :lol: