Everyone needs patience

Odin

Everyone seems to be getting angry over little things in this game. 

Take a deep breath unplug go outside.  Calm down.  The devs have taken a highly unbalanced game and have been slowly but surely rebalancing this game.  It takes time.  Hours and hours of pouring over code.  While they're busy working on actually improving the game give them a break on the forums if your questions aren't answered in exactly ten seconds after you post something.  This game isn't about you.  It's about a community and like any community you can't make everyone happy. 

Post your thoughts not your rage.  Have patience and if you aren't having fun anymore why are you still here? 

Keep up the good work devs.  I look forward to more improvements. 

Not patience.. but just use the brain.

By the way there are many people wich could be a moderator for free and wich aigrind could trust (ex. smurfer), devs havent to stay on forum if they cant afford so many job. (i dont mean there is something wrong, forum is currently good moderated :))  in my opinion, all we need are just GMs in game and a better support system.

There is many good people wich would help warspear ;).