EU War fun again?!

zsefv

Before, EU war took around 3 min. Glad to see mc side is growing. It s all about fun after all ^^. Go check my YT channel, I'/ trying to post daily as much stuff as i can :cat6: >>Vlad Warspear<<

Hope you enjoy it!

35 minutes ago, zsefv said:

@Drakoknight I will join US-Sapphire Battle for Territories events too when i can and be sure i ll record it. :yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

You don't have to if your having fun in EU:yipee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

13 hours ago, zsefv said:

Before, EU war took around 3 min. Glad to see mc side is growing. It s all about fun after all ^^

It's not Growing, it's splitting, which is worse. Strong people rather to join many guilds instead of uniting in one single guild, making that one the best. People prefer to make 5 guilds weak instead of (let's say) 2 strong ones. The Globe that was put when Veterans and karma showed was YinYang's one. We have got like 4 guild above lv11, and only our one contributed guild wise, using their own gps to delay your win. 

Not surprised, this is how it works on mcside xd. 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's not Growing, it's splitting, which is worse. Strong people rather to join many guilds instead of uniting in one single guild, making that one the best. People prefer to make 5 guilds weak instead of (let's say) 2 strong ones. 

Fixing merman matchmaking would probably make things better. In the end, I think most people want to be in high lvl guild for the skills.

12 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Fixing merman matchmaking would probably make things better. In the end, I think most people want to be in high lvl guild for the skills.

most of the people left for this reason are indeed "Using" the lower lv guilds. Others are in other guilds because they "declared war" and interfere with the work of enemy guilds in the same faction; it's a never ending drama... 

Mc side is also a side filled with Indonesian and Chinese people especially (not to count brs): the time during which war takes place makes impossible for these people to be present in this event. But ths is not the main problem here, in my modest opinion. 

Edited by Higgings
typo

10 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

I'm going to suggest to dismantle the merman trials. They could make a better alternative. 🤔

dismantling? hmm no. Making it a bit more accessible? yes. I dont' see why a PvE content should be obtained exclusively through a PvP fight. It's mermen's Trial, not server's Trial. Just make it like the first 3 or 4 guilds who manage to destroy a 5m boss hps in x Time shall be granted the access to the dungeon. Or check other suggestions given by players, me included, all around the forum.

P.S: Let's discuss of this somewhere else.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

It's not Growing, it's splitting, which is worse. Strong people rather to join many guilds instead of uniting in one single guild, making that one the best. People prefer to make 5 guilds weak instead of (let's say) 2 strong ones. The Globe that was put when Veterans and karma showed was YinYang's one. We have got like 4 guild above lv11, and only our one contributed guild wise, using their own gps to delay your win. 

I just recorded US-sapphire war. There is mostly one powerful mc guild that fight vs 4 elf guilds. The final score was 2-2, after they managed to def 8 unities and only use the skill 2 times them self. Imo, in this particular event, mc have the advantage with the their multiple cc skills and they could win easily if they re united as you said. The sad thing is that EU don t have any communication between guilds. In US you will see soon how elf managed to coordinate some really op attacks and use guild skills properly and then how mc defended. If that was the case in eu mc side, i really think mc has a chance to win or make draws more often.

27 minutes ago, zsefv said:

I just recorded US-sapphire war. There is mostly one powerful mc guild that fight vs 4 elf guilds. The final score was 2-2, after they managed to def 8 unities and only use the skill 2 times them self. Imo, in this particular event, mc have the advantage with the their multiple cc skills and they could win easily if they re united as you said. The sad thing is that EU don t have any communication between guilds. In US you will see soon how elf managed to coordinate some really op attacks and use guild skills properly and then how mc defended. If that was the case in eu mc side, i really think mc has a chance to win or make draws more often.

My guild (TheForlorn) mainly defends west cave and near the end we attack but the main problem is that most guilds is under powered due to the influence Sithlords has 

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

ho