Targeting enemies on Crossing

Coolfatkid

This crossing stuff is bogus :bomb:  I think a good idea is if an enemy is at a crossing you dont have to select to either attack or go through crossing it should just automatically go to attack. This would help balance the game from OP crossing tactics. Plus, if you want to cross you can select any other crossing square.  :friends:

Edit: Make this a setting option so if you don't think this is something you would use or do not like the idea of it you can disable the option and pick if you want to cross or attack.

This crossing stuff is bogus :bomb:  I think a good idea is if an enemy is at a crossing you dont have to select to either attack or go through crossing it should just automatically go to attack. This would help balance the game from OP crossing tactics. Plus, if you want to cross you can select any other crossing square.  :friends:

Edit: Make this a setting option so if you don't think this is something you would use or do not like the idea of it you can disable the option and pick if you want to cross or attack.

Great Idea coolcat +1 :) :good:

I am on a Pc, Problem still there :wacko:

Re-read. What is the problem? Just because someone is spamming the cross doesn't mean you can't do it either. And there is enough server lag going on,even a bd can catch a rat cross-crosser.

Re-read. What is the problem? Just because someone is spamming the cross doesn't mean you can't do it either.

u could be as strong as me and one hit them i guess 8) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy: :crazy:

Re-read. What is the problem? Just because someone is spamming the cross doesn't mean you can't do it either.

I can but that's not the point. I don't want their to be crossing advantages it is BREAKING the game because some people can not target "as easily". Using the crossing for protection is just cowardly and OP. What happens to people who are not on laptop? I'm just trying to make this game more balanced and fun.

''

It would probably require lots of work but removing crossings and making the world like in tibiame where whole map is 1 area would be very cool. These area crossings are annoying.

while i agree this is cool  i doubt many phones can run it.

You know some people spam the cross button so much that, even if you do manage to select the target, you do not have enough time to attak, so you select the target.. Ohh he's gone

make a build-in timer that prevents to cross again in 3 seconds after a cross.

I agree with this but 3 seconds is a bit long. Maybe .75 secs or 1.00secs to make it fair.

Or they could make it so you can only change crossing if there is another crossing next to it. Say you were going to enter a cave (Which is only one door) the time of 1 sec appears. But if there is a crossing with multiple crosses then you should have to go up one or down in order to cross instead of camping the same spot. I can live with that.

1sec is too soon, it doesn't make any difference. 3 sec is great we have time to lock on to the enemies regardless of connection we r having(slow connectivity).

• 2 weeks later...