Arena is not interesting anymore.

cigma

The mixed class arena fight will take a long time queueing. Just move the desperate, GP-hungry guilds out of my world of fun random arena, and it'll be all fine now. 2v2 and 3v3 not the best for arena point hunters. And even at there, guilds are still crawling  :facepalm: You won't enjoy a game if everybody is dominating you. Its not fun being an underdog. So fight fair. And everybody will become Xsjado. Happy  :yahoo:

Lvl 19-20 is just corrupted lol i prefer 15-18 way easier

2. Aoa , abc keep doing arena x2 lock or x1 lock and shaman its not fair anymore

3. Before guilds came revendarks win ratio was epic now look at his

4. Top 10 people in lvl 19-20 arena rating most of them are aoa and abc

5. Go 3v3 aoa and abc spam ticks

6. Even ducking 5v5 they doing like 1000 ticks jheez

This is really getting crazy but i dont do much lvl 20 arena and when the update comes then ill lvl up

grammar nazi on warspear forums....  :facepalm:

I replyed on your post, not on your grammer. I ment; most players do not have a party available. You say "dont do arena without party", so i say "that means 'don't do your arena's'"  ;D

Example;

I woke up in the morning, i check the news while having breakfast, and i do my free arena-tickets fast. Then i go to work. Where the *** do i get a party so fast  :unknw:

gunz and royality are hiding at lv18 :facepalm:

Yeah the gay guilds are hiding at low level arenas. Pawning much noobs .  :facepalm:

my rogue dont care with arena anymore :D :D 2 Scout gladius and 2 Scout Kriss already taken with all arena gear completed time saying BB with arena just waste 5 free ticket. But its still think of me how about my shaman , wl, necro and druid :D ah just play it ......

I replyed on your post, not on your grammer. I ment; most players do not have a party available. You say "dont do arena without party", so i say "that means 'don't do your arena's'"  ;D

Example;

I woke up in the morning, i check the news while having breakfast, and i do my free arena-tickets fast. Then i go to work. Where the *** do i get a party so fast  :unknw:

exactly, nice example. (:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this is what he cigma means. My rating is already bad before the reset, now it became worse because of the guild-system they implemented.  :sorry:

77039_.png

77040_.png