Arena is not interesting anymore.

cigma

Ever since the introduction of guild points by winning arena, tons of guilds showed up with their burst strength and easily crush weaker random arena players. You enter random ---> Saw a desperate guild with 5 warlocks ---> all 5 free tickets, all lose. I mean, come on ! Its very unfair ! Guild battles are supposed to be guild vs guild and not guild vs random. How come the winning guild wins because they simply pawn randoms. And not by a real guild fight.  :facepalm:

Ever since the introduction of guild points by winning arena, tons of guilds showed up with their burst strength and easily crush weaker random arena players. You enter random ---> Saw a desperate guild with 5 warlocks ---> all 5 free tickets, all lose. I mean, come on ! Its very unfair ! Guild battles are supposed to be guild vs guild and not guild vs random. How come the winning guild wins because they simply pawn randoms. And not by a real guild fight.  :facepalm:

Then go with your guild members...

Then go with your guild members...

u dont get it healex, what this guy means is guild tournament is suppose to be guild vs guild not by vs random player, yeah why didn't i think of that. this guild tournament is a big bullshit by devs.

Agreed.

My weak oldest char is in need of arena points.

but since that guild tourney was started, I doesn't play arena anymore. Bcoz 95% ppl in team, especially casters.

I agree , arena has become more difficult than what it was before guild system but that is what makes the game interesting.

You just have to get stronger and better and you can beat those guys.

They will always spend more money than you, so you will 'always' lose of them. I am happy with a ~60% win of all the normal players :) I like the normal challenge, instead of a walk-over.

I agree , arena has become more difficult than what it was before guild system but that is what makes the game interesting.

You just have to get stronger and better and you can beat those guys.

Well buddy, you've agreed then counterfeit your own opinion  :wacko: It doesn't interest me to always get lost at arena. By the way, to call yourself "strong" , you, basically, need arena equips, but then again, you cant own arena equips since they're always pawnin' you. Well even if I have x2 +10 doom blades, I will never, ever, defeat a warlock guild team or an organized guild party unlike random ones.

Well buddy, you've agreed then counterfeit your own opinion  :wacko: It doesn't interest me to always get lost at arena. By the way, to call yourself "strong" , you, basically, need arena equips, but then again, you cant own arena equips since they're always pawnin' you. Well even if I have x2 +10 doom blades, I will never, ever, defeat a warlock guild team or an organized guild party unlike random ones.

In the image you can see a 3 rogue party defeating 2 locks + 1 dk party. I use +5 sword + +5 dagger with +3 equips , so yeah i am kind of weak but still we win the match.

Darkzain, a bd, defeated 2 locks alone.

My point is You should not give up man, i think you should keep trying and you will succeed.

And just for the record,I had only one arena sword at lvl 17 and was kind of noob but i worked hard and never gave up and now i have full arena set (without the gloves) .

And at that time, there was no arena elixir or anything so it was much hard to gain arena points.

They have made it too easy to gain arena points now through the elixir.

72646_.jpg

In the image you can see a 3 rogue party defeating 2 locks + 1 dk party. I use +5 sword + +5 dagger with +3 equips , so yeah i am kind of weak but still we win the match.

My point is You should not give up man, i think you should keep trying and you will succeed.

And just for the record,I had only one arena sword at lvl 17 and was kind of noob but i worked hard and never gave up and now i have full arena set (without the gloves) .

And at that time, there was no arena elixir or anything so it was much hard to gain arena points.

He did with volcano map only, cunt ran with a lot of HP regen around and then hamstring the locks as they teleport when they were on low HP. His doing is nothing big, really.

I like your point of view of never giving up. But, unfortunately, you dont get it. First of all 3v3 (in your image) is not much popular in arena and 2 warlocks' stun doesn't last long. So it doesn't surprise me seeing you winning. Second, Yeah also have all arena gears and CL armors. Got it all before guild. But nevermind about me. Its about the general welfare and common good of everybody who everytime entering arena, face up a guild then lose. Third, I've posted this not because I'd give up or not keep on trying. Its because I do care for the noobs who, most of the time, suffer at arena because because of an unfair guild fight. Even though they strive, they're ending up consuming golds for a lose. Lastly, 2 warlocks defeated by a BD in volcano does not amaze me. It's logically possible with a high chance of success. Since warlock rely on skills and BD has hamsting.  ;)

as far as i concerned,, since when life is fair?? be it in real life or games there's always weak n strong..its the matter of finding your happiness in different ways..

just to tell you this,, things that hard to earn gives u so much satisfaction when u get it...

i've already walked down through hard part also,, btw goodluck in your fight  :good:

U hv rigt beforre tournament arena was fun now only noobs lock pt spamming tickets every day devs doo nothing coz u know they get more money,ERA OF riches  incomeing.Try do arena with others players like u i mean who want fun not op lock.make 5x5 and demand in same time and get fun just fun no for gp or something :P i wuish u well and all REAL players not op rich noobs barking like dog they are pro  :give_rose:  i hope all riches idiot get angry now XD

Yup. Only lock-partys spamming tickets now. Good i don't need AP anymore, so i only do some free tickets. I feel sorry for the normal players :( I don't blame them... it is the guild-system that kills it.

all that is needed is one more "arena tab". instead of "arena" make a  "Guild Arena". The only problem i see is the overwhelming advantage of "money" players v.s "hard work" players. thats on anything thats got an in game currency transfer function.

separating the two isnt difficult though. the game recognizes when you attempt to sell an item purchased with  "miracle coins", apply the same mechanic to recognize someone who has spent "miracle coins" on their gear. have them fight each other.

i am steadily moving up in gear and lvl, but its extremely frustrating when i run into "twink" groups, even in 2v2, and just get steam rolled by someone who can afford to just stand there and win. i dont have a guild, or a "pre made twink" group. i just use my 5 tickets and move on.

cigma dont cry

ignorant responses like this are so typical today, on every forum.

you might as well add "u mad bruh, you seem mad"  or the overused "cry more noob"

if you dont have an intelligent thing to say on the topic... why even speak? just to see yourself type?

people who respond like this usually lack any originality. (incapable of original thought). its immature, and does nothing but "show your arse"  :drinks: cheers

ignorant responses like this are so typical today, on every forum.

you might as well add "u mad bruh, you seem mad"  or the overused "cry more noob"

if you dont have an intelligent thing to say on the topic... why even speak? just to see yourself type?

people who respond like this usually lack any originality. (incapable of original thought). its immature, and does nothing but "show your arse"  :drinks: cheers

its ok bro, its ok  :)  all is gonna be ok, dont cry

Опубликованное фото

here u have, say bye to those tears  ;)

Yes! They need to separate Guild fights from Random/Casual players. Its obvious that the guilds play at a different level. (e.g. League play in COD, BO2)

devss look at the First 3 steps in http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93300.0

Try more 2x2 or 3x3 or gather your best 5 friends and try different strategy.

I agree that tournament arena should be played and scores tallied separate from participating in other arenas. What sense does it make when a guild party of five reaps gp for killing random parties? We still don't have a guild tourney as far as I can see.. just a 'pewpew look at all my ticsorz/circles be raping underamped peeps, non-wlock parties and players even without guilds mshop tourney'.. but no surprises there.

In short, need system where guilds get more head to head action sans expenditure in shop and where tourney scores come only from this. Need more actions like killing members of guilds of opposite faction in open world netting you a little bit of gp instead of shopping/marketing 30 damaged fur every day to claim top spots at end of tournament. Forget unity pots. Implement guild quests/missions like killing a number of random NPC in opposite faction town. Eliminate gp reward for players fighting against their own guild... The list goes on.

I feel sad for the lack of content where an ordinary player can excel and advance without heavy coin use.

U hv rigt beforre tournament arena was fun now only noobs lock pt spamming tickets every day devs doo nothing coz u know they get more money,ERA OF riches  incomeing...

Been "era of riches" long time now.

devs dont know much about real guild tournament, lets teach them guys  keep on comment about real guild tornament to them. they're still lack of knowledge. :tease:

Devs really should add guild tournament instead of awful warlock spamming rape arena :sorry: its really not worth doing arena when u never win, and making impossible to get more than 100 ap a day :'( it easily takes me month or maybe more to get new dagger :cray:

Devs really should add guild tournament instead of awful warlock spamming rape arena :sorry: its really not worth doing arena when u never win, and making impossible to get more than 100 ap a day :'( it easily takes me month or maybe more to get new dagger :cray:

Well the only warlock i see as a challange now is debuffer. except him i beat even 2 warlocks as arena partner 2x2. U just need a good plan and tactic they dont expect and a good arena partner. But besides that. I agree that warlocks just get too much things to stagger the target..

wew ur right. I hate arena these days coz maybe 1/10 wins. And also lvl 18 sucks coz gunz +satuhati are afraid of lvl 20 so they kick everyones asses :facepalm:  Arena is just impossible. Gm do something ;D

This is a very good point and should be in support. :good:

Guilds have active and passive skills

Higher the level of the guild which has activated its guild skills, greater the advantage to its members against players not in guild.

So it would not be easy to win against a guild team for normal players in all formats of arena.

Under the current Arena pattern with guild points being added to each win. Guilds are focusing more in this area

So the only solution as I see

Each player in Warspear must be part of a guild  OR Separate Arena for guilds aiming for GP

to give a fair chance to players without guild.

Even being in a guild doesn't mean you have upgrades. For lower level players in a guild the costs to upgrade/study is heavy. My mc-chars are in an self-created guild, made with the free unity-sign in the promo-period for 15k gold. Without miracle coins with low level chars the costs are just too heavy to upgrade...

I agree with OP. For me, the fun of arena was going random. I'd meet other players and the match ups were a surprise. Now, my random parties usually get smashed by teams. No point in going random for that.

Why not have arena separated for parties and for random? Might take longer to get a match, but at least I'd bother to buy tickets. I won't waste any more $ on this current system.

yea is sad to go random and see some guilds teams , sad to see random players vs guilds or 2 melee vs 2 shamanas or warlocks lol I have many chars and  on  some of they I do random arena for fun i  dont care lose ,if my guild mates off  I like  to do random and meet new situations but sometimes appear a  barb ( the class without partner ever random)  :lol: vs  2 wizarsrds then I think  what  the duck  I    doing here . 

Solution  is not only balance arena  fight guilds vs guilds  or  parties vs guilds and random players vs  random  players  always  if is possible ,  also balance  teams dont  make  a random team  rogue  , barb  vs shaman  , necro , lock

better , more  fair  and  fun  if team  randoms  mix  a shaman , barb  vs  rogue , necro , lock

easy.

Devs should make 2 arenas, 1 for random/party players and 2 is especially for guild members. now thats the real guild tournament. make 2 separate arenas.