Turtle

So, Ive never understood this as theres so many issues on so many Servers and you Never Permanently BAN the users who break this rule a thousand times or who have been abusing these guidelines for years. May I ask why? what Decides the Ban Hammer. as someone who has been falsely banned and been playing the game for 9 Years watching people develop new and more expensive way to cheat why dont you follow up and Ban them permanently? to me it seems your support team is utterly worthless. it took them 2 years nearly to Reverse my False Ban. Can you Imagine? yet the real cheaters who are blatantly obvious because they purchase Pilots left and Right dont get banned at all. Heres the Laydown so you get it cus I know in EU its alot worse then in US in US Botters plague Randoms. Anyone in Taichi you know there just on nonstop Bot. Same With Taunyan. Never Move nonstop bot. Deathsigns Rle all have been banned around 10+ Times nearly half of the seasons theyve gone (Cheated every season) yet none of these Bans are permanent. Kochu as shown in the SS has been around for years. i even helped him out a couple times is a Known Cheater. He pays people to Log His druid Seeker Paladin and Warden while he logs BD and a BOT char to spam. He shells out a ton of cash paying people to win him lv16 Rewards every Season. Every Month. Every Year. Ive noticed. How havent you? All im asking for is for you as the Software Developers to Take some responsibility and follow your own EULA rules as they are a Mutual Legally Binding Contract. It goes both ways so i expect you to uphold yours. 

IMG_2652.PNG

3 hours ago, xhero said:

They only permanently ban people that refund payments lol

which is Sorta Ridiculious Ngl. think they make more people refund when they dont ban cheating Fags.

14 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

I'm not an expert about this topic but isn't being permanently ip banned bypassable? New phone/pc, ip, vpn, etc. can be changed easily and create a new account again.

That is not the case here, turtle is talking about the people that breaks EULA on daily basis and never get punished for it or Just get a week/month ban, also the Chinese that use bots In literally every server and they get away with it because they spend money on the game

imo If you break the rules multiple times then obviously you don't give a F and you should be permanently banned.

5 hours ago, xhero said:

That is not the case here, turtle is talking about the people that breaks EULA on daily basis and never get punished for it or Just get a week/month ban, also the Chinese that use bots In literally every server and they get away with it because they spend money on the game

imo If you break the rules multiple times then obviously you don't give a F and you should be permanently banned.

I'm going to assume that 99.9% of warspear users don't read about EULA.

23 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

I'm going to assume that 99.9% of warspear users don't read about EULA.

More like 80% of the player base breaks the account sharing rule.

3 hours ago, xhero said:

More like 80% of the player base breaks the account sharing rule.

Thats mostly because they kept on going back and forth if it was actually allowed. Always prohibited by eula but sometimes it would be "at your own risk" sometimes not. These days i quess its actually prohibited but not like they would actually investigate any account unless they got some hard proof. I dont even care about the sharing, you can still win even if they do that. What im annoyed by is the different treatment you get just depending on who you are. My old main accounts are still banned because a friend of mine decided to multibox vs chinese using a android emulator when i told him not to. Its been a year. Meanwhile chinese characters get banned for botting arena at least once a year and are 3 weeks banned before they are back to playing. I wonder if the worse english you have in support emails the higher chance you get unbanned. lol

On 9/9/2020 at 8:30 AM, Dia Thadarat said:

Even moderators here sharing account 😂

Yeah Moderators also get special ingame priveliges like reporting straight to developers to get people chat banned. Ive Seen it. Abuse of power. 

On 9/8/2020 at 11:29 PM, Raislin said:

Thats mostly because they kept on going back and forth if it was actually allowed. Always prohibited by eula but sometimes it would be "at your own risk" sometimes not. These days i quess its actually prohibited but not like they would actually investigate any account unless they got some hard proof. I dont even care about the sharing, you can still win even if they do that. What im annoyed by is the different treatment you get just depending on who you are. My old main accounts are still banned because a friend of mine decided to multibox vs chinese using a android emulator when i told him not to. Its been a year. Meanwhile chinese characters get banned for botting arena at least once a year and are 3 weeks banned before they are back to playing. I wonder if the worse english you have in support emails the higher chance you get unbanned. lol

This sums it up perfectly. I got a false ban and it took forever to reverse it yet people like this are botting randoms nonstop as we speak and the Developers straight have no care in the world lmfao. 

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Developers straight have no care in the world

I'm waiting for that one guy who gonna say “They Just don't have enough evidence to start with”

the first thing you gonna see when u make a legion mc char is this shit 

D57AF553-8833-4C0B-AE9D-B57A0E92B455.jpeg

legit a whole ducking chinese guild that bot in arena/dealer and no action been taking against them,

but then you have someone who ASK for a refund through a support ticket and they ban him for Eternity with the reason “VioLaTiOnS Of EuLa, FrUaDUleNt AcTiOnS WiTh PaYmEnTs SysTem”

legit the only EULA rule they care about is the money one.

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

Yeah Moderators also get special ingame priveliges like reporting straight to developers to get people chat banned. Ive Seen it. Abuse of power. 

Gimme such power... now!

Please ._. 

9 hours ago, xhero said:

I'm waiting for that one guy who gonna say “They Just don't have enough evidence to start with”

the first thing you gonna see when u make a legion mc char is this shit 

D57AF553-8833-4C0B-AE9D-B57A0E92B455.jpeg

legit a whole ducking chinese guild that bot in arena/dealer and no action been taking against them,

but then you have someone who ASK for a refund through a support ticket and they ban him for Eternity with the reason “VioLaTiOnS Of EuLa, FrUaDUleNt AcTiOnS WiTh PaYmEnTs SysTem”

legit the only EULA rule they care about is the money one.

Yeah its ridiculious they run quest bots constantly. then transfer gold off.

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

Gimme such power... now!

Please ._. 

maybe I should add to this ive Only Seen FEMALE moderators abuse this especially when Roland was around. Dude was a Simp.

As he has been Banned, ( Atleast his full Greatness Chars that he cheated with have been hopefully Permanently) If any Moderator wants to close this topic they May. Thank You for all the Support and Hopefully this is a Momentous step to banning Cheaters in the game. :wind:

On 9/11/2020 at 10:41 PM, Turtle said:

Yeah its ridiculious they run quest bots constantly. then transfer gold off.

maybe I should add to this ive Only Seen FEMALE moderators abuse this especially when Roland was around. Dude was a Simp.

I'm going to assume the female moderator you wanna mention is "Poley". Quite interesting how the past is always mentioned in the present to correct the past mistakes. 

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

As he has been Banned, ( Atleast his full Greatness Chars that he cheated with have been hopefully Permanently) If any Moderator wants to close this topic they May. Thank You for all the Support and Hopefully this is a Momentous step to banning Cheaters in the game. :wind:

👍

• Jcbref locked this topic