sound chat

malekhijazi

i watch alot of online games that u can send sound chat to others

its good if we add it to warspear since lot of players cant chat and play same time so they can just press sound chat from setting and make it "on" then the player can talk in voice mail

he can send mail as pm or area or world it depend only at the place he is chatting in.

the way: he need to enter the kind of chat he want to send a voice mail and then near the send bottum we can add the voice mail bottum, he press and start talking and when he finish he can send it

if this suggention is already been posted , plz just send the link cuz im new at forum and i missed alot of posts

skype but no picture only voice

like that game war craft or something

i see also in big bang theory ( series) they play online game where they chat via voice

Teamspeak, Ventrilo.. used these back when I played ffxi... useful for closed groups.

Imagine world/trade chat in your ears. No thanks.

Imagine listening the BRs laughing in sync.

Imagine listening the BRs laughing in sync.

Imagine listening to shitty music, heavy breathing, smacking lips, little kids being little kids, arguments and dogs barking in the distance, all in worst audio quality possible.

Imagine listening to shitty music, heavy breathing, smacking lips, little kids being little kids, arguments and dogs barking in the distance, all in worst audio quality possible.

Earbleed

I agree and ppl use skype in WoW but anyway make voice chat for only ppl who u want connect, options are like connect private/party/guild but u dont have to. U can still use keyboard. :good: I agree this

This is a mobile game not some WoW or Warcraft.

For ducks sake, we don't need voice chat. Get the damned number and go skype you ero tards