reflections

tydess

Ok so as in topic name this post is about reflecting your experiances in game

i dont care who you are or what you say here just respect what others say

so please tell me about your gaming experiances in warspear bad times good times people you can trust and not id love to hear all of your stories....

thanks warspearians

Tydess 8)

tydess sorry my id is not gmail but yahoo  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  sorry i forgot :'( :'(

XD its ok like i said i dont want to use your acc i have my own to play :crazy:

XD its ok like i said i dont want to use your acc i have my own to play :crazy: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

ok xD  and sorry im changed bit ur qoute :D :rofl: :rofl:

This is the beginning of my WS story ~

I started play WS on April 2011. The event started from my cousin. He found the mmorpg named Warspear Online and the version was 0.7. So he persuade me to play Warspear. At the 1st time, he made a char at EU but when i first play this WS, i made my char in US, so i asked him to move to US too. So he made a ranger name Science. Some days after that event, my sister also interested to play it and made a char in US name Lollii (BD). My 1st char in US was Feast (ranger). 

I started play WS on April 2011. The event started from my cousin. He found the mmorpg named Warspear Online and the version was 0.7. So he persuade me to play Warspear. At the 1st time, he made a char at EU but when i first play this WS, i made my char in US, so i asked him to move to US too. So he made a ranger name Science. Some days after that event, my sister also interested to play it and made a char in US name Lollii (BD). My 1st char in US was Feast (ranger). 

wew we same .....  but my old char im forgeting a id and a pass in RU TOPAZ name: Hayamjago

Wow nice thanks for sharing :)

Hmm where to start? First made a druid called xxpheonixx, got it to lvl 16 when an update came and i forgot my pass, so i had to start all over again. Made pheonixfly and lvled it to 12 in 2 days. I had a lot of help from the friends i made with my first druid, they helped me at first island and with mini bosses at ireslnort. I spammed quests and lvled up, met many of my good friends while questing like timekat, tydess, shoa(got hacked so plays by another name now), jay, garvin(left game), and many others. I spent a lot of my time hunting, and met people like bachu, hellheal, arenaxhero , trung, cryenz(remembered i could never spell his name right xD) killerass, zain, meandyou, ebeb, kal, hvan, sonder, icy and ton of others. Sunniiee helped me out with my cl and helped me finally get my lvl 15 arena staff when i lost my genie quest staff. Thos are real precious moments in my ws life.

As i lvled up, i discovered the notorious pvp cave from timekat. I found many of the friends i treasure there like odi, mygirl, tiko, gab, nat, fuccer, gingerkids, zethu, epicdeath, lara, adminion, whisper, and oh wow so many more!

Helped out questers when i had time, and i created my shaman to communicate with mcs so that they would let the questers do cl. Made friends with so many mcs and i still am, like chicken, goodofwars( will always still be ginlal to me my bro!) ladyindi, tapyon, mellfice, ghoststep, gotcha, dego, honoured, lightr,  crossfit, spanish, rasta, mollito, bloodlords, diso, peryc, roca, martin, dherrick, nakkiti( was and enemy with him before xD). neutron(hunted you once too xd), 44, godofwars, caza, pink bunny(elftoaster, but bunny is better suited), freshrain, juneshaman, loveable, nadia, oh its a very long list that i can't name everyone oO. Decided i should level up my shaman, so with the help of nakkiti, made it to ireslnort.

So anyways, i remember and treasure my friends I've made the most from ws. Without them, i wouldn't be the person who i am today, the fights and arguments we had were solved quickly, and made our friendship strong. They stand by me and support me, as i will do the same for them. Warspear is about war, but its also about the great people you meet.

Hmm where to start? First made a druid called xxpheonixx, got it to lvl 16 when an update came and i forgot my pass, so i had to start all over again. Made pheonixfly and lvled it to 12 in 2 days. I had a lot of help from the friends i made with my first druid, they helped me at first island and with mini bosses at ireslnort. I spammed quests and lvled up, met many of my good friends while questing like timekat, tydess, shoa(got hacked so plays by another name now), jay, garvin(left game), and many others. I spent a lot of my time hunting, and met people like bachu, hellheal, arenaxhero , trung, cryenz(remembered i could never spell his name right xD) killerass, zain, meandyou, ebeb, kal, hvan, sonder, icy and ton of others. Sunniiee helped me out with my cl and helped me finally get my lvl 15 arena staff when i lost my genie quest staff. Thos are real precious moments in my ws life.

As i lvled up, i discovered the notorious pvp cave from timekat. I found many of the friends i treasure there like odi, mygirl, tiko, gab, nat, fuccer, gingerkids, zethu, epicdeath, lara, adminion, whisper, and oh wow so many more!

Helped out questers when i had time, and i created my shaman to communicate with mcs so that they would let the questers do cl. Made friends with so many mcs and i still am, like chicken, goodofwars( will always still be ginlal to me my bro!) ladyindi, tapyon, mellfice, ghoststep, gotcha, dego, honoured, lightr,  crossfit, spanish, rasta, mollito, bloodlords, diso, peryc, roca, martin, dherrick, nakkiti( was and enemy with him before xD). neutron(hunted you once too xd), 44, godofwars, caza, pink bunny(elftoaster, but bunny is better suited), freshrain, juneshaman, loveable, nadia, oh its a very long list that i can't name everyone oO. Decided i should level up my shaman, so with the help of nakkiti, made it to ireslnort.

So anyways, i remember and treasure my friends I've made the most from ws. Without them, i wouldn't be the person who i am today, the fights and arguments we had were solved quickly, and made our friendship strong. They stand by me and support me, as i will do the same for them. Warspear is about war, but its also about the great people you meet.

Wow pheo thanks for sharing thats quite touching :friends:

Never!! >:D. xD lol just have to wait until the new update comes, which is the 17th? of september. Well...2 more days lmao. So much for 1 month protest rage quit  :lol:

Never!! >:D. xD lol just have to wait until the new update comes, which is the 17th? of september. Well...2 more days lmao. So much for 1 month protest rage quit  :lol:

:rofl: yes the 17th i expect to see you their or ill rage spam your page :blush:

:shok: :shok: :shok: Omg! No no! Not rage spam! Anything but rage spam! I'll come back! Promise! Just no rage spam please!!  :shout:      xD

weeeellll be on on the 17th :blush: