Guest essencia

smiles in the game chat

Guest essencia

in-game chat has possibility to show smiles. here are the smiles that are used in the game and codes for them:

post-5-14177017787292_thumb.png

in-game chat has possibility to show smiles. here are the smiles that are used in the game and codes for them:

Thanks for sharing :good:

Didn't know about like 1/3 of them. Adding them to forum would be awesome.

Same as me and I agree with adding to forum.

i'd say recode them, to make it easier (to remember) inputs.  example:

%) replace for :S

=O replace for :o

and so on... (just a suggestion)

They are like this since beginning, people got used to them, no need to change them now.

you maybe, cause i havent.

Haha..I'm a noob, but I really love them..  ;)

Wish my smilies would end up like this on a normal phone when I sent a text.. lol  :crazy:

please tell me how to open symbols menu In game chat in qwerty keypad, m using nokia E71. I can't use all smiles because all symbols not available in main keypad.

please tell me how to open symbols menu In game chat in qwerty keypad, m using nokia E71. I can't use all smiles because all symbols not available in main keypad.

Use the Ctrl key on the right corner .

I found a way to do this (using predictive text on)  -

Type '1' three times to get three '...', then press * for options, choose spell and put in ':-)' (for example)

Then the next time you use '...' it will give you ':-)' as an option. Repeat for each emoticon you use...

I found a way to do this (using predictive text on)  -

Type '1' three times to get three '...', then press * for options, choose spell and put in ':-)' (for example)

Then the next time you use '...' it will give you ':-)' as an option. Repeat for each emoticon you use...

dont understand  :facepalm:  u mean predictive text using game?  i wanna know how to put [  for type :[ in chat game xD but [ no appear in my qwerty :facepalm:

hey anyone can told me how to put the smile : [ in game with my phone htc chachacha , the letter [ no appear in my keyboard  :blush:

i only know :D :) and :P and its starting to bore me. Haha so thanks very much for this

Actually i knew all of them from my friend then i checked that theres 1 for smilies n nice  :give_rose: