who is changing my password??

gmeddis

Gm/devs i need to ask is there a way for scammers to go onto other accounts without knowing password? Because just right now my acc password has been changed and only i know my frikin password what is happening?? Am i getting hacked or something? Or is it you guys? Only i know my password and now its changed what the hell!

Welk i know now people can actually hack into accounts and change password ^^ so you could  have been banning accounts when its not their fault they lose account. Anyway the person who hacked me is lolyan and is using my level 16 dk gmeddis... Photo evidence  ;D  ;D

71958_.png

71959_.png

My account... Still hacked. And noone bothers to reply or help? Well i guess thats my account gone forever... Warspear is a great game but when you let hackers and scammers teal things freely it kinda makes me wonder why people still play tbh. I need to ask... Has anyone ever been hacked before? Dont be afraid to answer... Just please say.

Lolyan noe has my account and hacked my friend's and sold it... Thanks for the help and support that i got by this you guys are so helpful... :facepalm:this game is going downg down the drain hole fast so when you devs are busy counting your cash this game will die out faster than you spand your money... All i asked was to get rid of this hacker and have account back. So much for good customer service thanks alot  :facepalm: