What will you say about New Costumes in Arena?

Kimimaro100

Do you want to pay 8000 Arena points for those costumes?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to pay 8000 Arena points for those costumes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Try to put better costumes
    • Those costumes are not worth 8k AP
    • Chose costumes from the winners in the costume contest.

New items for Arena Points and Miracle Coins

We added new costumes and Enhanced Minions with unique skills, which can only be purchased for Arena Points from Suppliers: suits of Caster’s Suit and Warrior's Garb, Woodhead, Firestone and Merman Minions.

Above you can see the copy of statement from an announcement for ver 2.8 so I just want to ask if you are willing to pay 8k Arena Points for those costumes?Just vote in the poll thanks.

the only way anyone should ever get a costume from doing PVP in arena, is ranked top 3, just like they did LAST SEASON,

but for some reason

dev said all those people who get RANK 2 and 3 this season all the people who played 15,000 or MORE games they GET NOTHING

dev said SCREW YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK,

[/size]

dev said 15000? games and your rank 2? YOU GET NOTHING,

DEV SAID 11 months of Grinding and 500$ for rank #2,? YOU GET NOTHING

Dev say HAHAHA WE MADE YOU SPEND LOTS OF TIME AND $ FOR NOTHING

DEV SAY HAHAHA WE ARE EVIL, AND YOU GOT SCAMMED HAHAHAHA !!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and if raNK #2 doesnt get you ANYTHING, then my rank #3 aswell as best win ratio aswell as #1 ranked mclan surely got me nothing:(

BUT If you are someone who is in a guild rank #2 or #3, you dont have to wait 11months for NOTHING, all u have to do is wait 14 days and u get a costume =O you dont even have to do anything, just let your guildies earn u that rank 2 and rank 3 costume ;)

DEV ARE EVIL SCAMMERS and FULL of bad manners  :facepalm:

Maybe i have a bad taste but i think they are ugly, i wouldnt spend even 8 ap for them. Warriors garb is just recoloured scout set with different body. Original scout items look better imo. Looks like designers have lost their creativity.

if it had bonus stats i would've strive to get one but nooooo. They're just like other costumes that hide your nakedness while questing in swamps nehehe (ofc that applies to players who wanders armorless around there gihihi) but more or less it is not worth the pay. Hate me for this but thats what i think. peace yo! XD \m/

Btw. I like the caster too. :3