[2013.09.13] Technical maintenance: fix of the guild leader autochange issue

r0land

Dear players!

Today, on the 13th of September, game servers will not be available for about 2 hours (since 16:00 GMT+3) due to the technical maintenance of the game servers and correction of the guild leader autochange bug.

Further details will be known during the work progress.

All return operation will be held over the next week!

State of the guild will be returned to the time the servers stopped (September 12th).

Gold and items which disappeared during the restoring data process will be sent to the head of the guild via in-game mail.

Earned guild points will be returned to the guilds in the next updates. Spent Unity Signs will be sent to the head of the guild via the mail.

We apologize for the inconvenience, stay with us!

L I amped +8 before server down and now I am +6 again lol? Wtf? Bug?

:aggressive: :bad: >:D :facepalm:

please return my guild gold, personal gold, guild point, and unity potion..ty

please, don't worry, everything will be returned.

All the GP earned and arena tickets spent since update will be lost? Before update my guild had 100k Arena GP after 80k. Right now we are at 92k.

So will the GP we earned right now also be added on?

All return operation will be held over the next week!

State of the guild will be returned to the time the servers stopped (September 12th).

Gold and items which disappeared during the restoring data process will be sent to the head of the guild via in-game mail.

Earned guild points will be returned to the guilds in the next updates. Spent Unity Signs will be sent to the head of the guild via the mail.

If you all learn to read carefully you would have known all GP and stuff will get restored ;)

If you all learn to read carefully you would have known all GP and stuff will get restored ;)

If you learn to read the question you will see he is asking is what will happens to the GP earned after the reset....100k --> 80k --> 92k, therefore if the 12k will still be there....

Thats why my costume in warehouse is lost i didn't if some1 took it in guild but i think this is the answer m looking for. Ty !

aloha everyone again today I find that one of the clans of one of my playmates you I lowered the level of his clan as can be as Inconpetente to make this action GAME OWNERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SUCH ACTION perhaps you tubieron or made ​​the sacrifice that these guys did not think so! Clan talk only "silent hill" their leader in my pereser this problem has to be immediate for you to think a little because of the person inconpentecia hiso this you are going to lose that provide contantemente! that crazy no! those who are rich clans who spend thousands of money, do not step nadde anything, THAT RARE NOOO!! I AM VERY DISTRESSED TRUTH WITH YOU, LIKE YOU that my comments do not care much for sure do not like the truth being told in short is what I think and what I feel aloha to all latinoo carefully :facepalm: :mega_shok: :diablo:

warlock still op, lol..

DEvs can you increased hamstring from 2 yards to 5 yards,, and decreased cooldown to 5 seconds? 

bd need changes!  !  Lmao