[2013.07.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Announcement

Kuzmitch

Devs don't give into Kernlabba aka Kernrunlabba. 

This kid is more immature and disrespectful then me, and that's saying alot.  This crybaby deserves nothing. 

Good day. 

I think insted of reducing the time of circles which would make it harder for locks in pve do something like limiting the number of players getting trapped in like ranger traps only once or like roots you cant move but can do normal damage coz when there are 5 circles one behind the other doesnt matter about the time they never end as even once circle traps all and just running around wont help as it covers a significant portion of battle ground. I think limiting the number of each circle to 2 would be a better option and still give a better chance to the opponents too. I only see the top guilds spam locks and shams and others are like tied up chickens i think everyone knows what I mean :unknw:  obviously all want a fair chance  coz elfs are too powerless in front of locks  :sorry:  we have no way out :search: .

so maybe consider my suggestion or i know you guys are more creative please come up with better ideas for arenas plz make it fair i understand 1vs1 is a harder thing to balance but 5x5 there should be. Cheers and thanks devs love warspear  :drinks:  

Devs don't give into Kernlabba aka Kernrunlabba. 

This kid is more immature and disrespectful then me, and that's saying alot.  This crybaby deserves nothing. 

Good day.

STFU big guy

you can enjoy because u get rank one

and u dont want rank 2 and 3 get it

duck ur self go die you hot dog eater

:bomb:

I think insted of reducing the time of circles which would make it harder for locks in pve do something like limiting the number of players getting trapped in like ranger traps only once or like roots you cant move but can do normal damage coz when there are 5 circles one behind the other doesnt matter about the time they never end as even once circle traps all and just running around wont help as it covers a significant portion of battle ground. I think limiting the number of each circle to 2 would be a better option and still give a better chance to the opponents too. I only see the top guilds spam locks and shams and others are like tied up chickens i think everyone knows what I mean :unknw:  obviously all want a fair chance  coz elfs are too powerless in front of locks  :sorry:  we have no way out :search: .

so maybe consider my suggestion or i know you guys are more creative please come up with better ideas for arenas plz make it fair i understand 1vs1 is a harder thing to balance but 5x5 there should be. Cheers and thanks devs love warspear  :drinks:  

this is why i said its nothing to cry about warlocks coz they still have the best combo ever, time duration might be reduced but not the entire effect was affected, I think those guys cry about warlocks don't really know what is going on ahahaha.

PLEASE DONT MAKE IT SO IF LEADER ISN'T ON FOR 10 DAYS LEADER CHANGES SOMETIMES I GO ON VACATION... INTERNET PROBLEMS AND CANT GET ON SO PLEASE CHANGE THIS PLEASE BEFORE I LOSE MY GUILD ={  :shok:  OR MAKE IT SO U CAN TURN IT OFF OR ON (THANKS FOR READING) =D 8)

WHAT WOULD I DO WITH THE UPDATE WHEN THE TEAM IS NOT EVEN BOTHERED ABOUT MY HACKED ACCOUNT THEY ARE NOT EVEN ACCEPTING MY COMPLAINT...............I MISS MY BD TRUEBLACK :cray: :cray: :cray:

:facepalm: reset point again  :facepalm: i have to wait again for buy sword lvl 17 .l. (''')_(;....;)_(''')

:facepalm: reset point again  :facepalm: i have to wait again for buy sword lvl 17 .l. (''')_(;....;)_(''')

No point reset, only ranking reset

Changes in Guilds

- Auto leadership passing. If the guild leader is absent for 10 days, the rank of the Leader goes to one of the Heirs. If during this time Heirs also did not enter the game, Leader is assigned to the one of the Explorers.

Other changes

- Warlock: Skills "Dark Circle" and "Fear" duration reduced by 15-20%.

WTF?! Guild leader can lose his rank?  :fool:  Fear duration 2 seconds now  :wacko:  For me, very bad  :facepalm:

WTF?! Guild leader can lose his rank?  :fool:  Fear duration 2 seconds now  :wacko:  For me, very bad  :facepalm:

There are some ways to solved the problem in this auto changed lead, just make trustworthy Heirs from now on, lol

And Warlocks duration may changed but  they still have the best combo skills compare to other class specially to mages with noob skills ..

How many times we need to tell that?

For high levels it would be nice to have warlocks but to starting or low levels it will be harder, that's good so we can reduced the over population of warlocks in all servers.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "Warlocks are strippers You can look but cant touch" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Warlocks in a nutshell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "Warlocks are strippers You can look but cant touch" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Warlocks in a nutshell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

True Story ;D

aloha everyone as is the truth! they are not grabbing or what is in this game heser qieren .... first: like going to force people to play because of this new form will go an post or put, if you jugas x 10 days down the range is the same as to say juga or andate! ... Second: I still leader of a clan game so 10 days in entities that I invite a player asks me to enter my clan I highlight being active (for actually (not conosco) and me because I am absent I have a "real life" this person becomes a leader of "my clan" and I run the risk that this person me Take me to the founders and members of the clan or guild as you like to say, I think that not so for all clan leaders run the risk of being expusados ​​of the place, the brotherhood that created with the help of his faithful and loyal members, third, maybe you do not know the full amount of scammers and hackers that are in the game ... fourth: me being one of 3 of my clan leaders and founders of the same if we handle our clan us because in all online games manage their clan leaders, no! they handle the clans owners the game, because it would have put this rule when they created the clans, and we who strive and spend so much money and time on this game fortime in this game for us to come to set limits and above all our clans technically handle us that's what they are grabbing, the era of slavery ended long ago and we played more for fun and hang out. with this more than sure I can bannear this account and my chars for you may not like the truth I just wanted to say I tanbien GM, as it occurred ADMINISTRATOR name and what I'm soften ... latinoo  :clapping: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

aloha everyone as is the truth! they are not grabbing or what is in this game heser qieren .... first: like going to force people to play because of this new form will go an post or put, if you jugas x 10 days down the range is the same as to say juga or andate! ... Second: I still leader of a clan game so 10 days in entities that I invite a player asks me to enter my clan I highlight being active (for actually (not conosco) and me because I am absent I have a "real life" this person becomes a leader of "my clan" and I run the risk that this person me Take me to the founders and members of the clan or guild as you like to say, I think that not so for all clan leaders run the risk of being expusados ​​of the place, the brotherhood that created with the help of his faithful and loyal members, third, maybe you do not know the full amount of scammers and hackers that are in the game ... fourth: me being one of 3 of my clan leaders and founders of the same if we handle our clan us because in all online games manage their clan leaders, no! they handle the clans owners the game, because it would have put this rule when they created the clans, and we who strive and spend so much money and time on this game fortime in this game for us to come to set limits and above all our clans technically handle us that's what they are grabbing, the era of slavery ended long ago and we played more for fun and hang out. with this more than sure I can bannear this account and my chars for you may not like the truth I just wanted to say I tanbien GM, as it occurred ADMINISTRATOR name and what I'm soften ... latinoo  :clapping: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

tried to read first 2 sentences then gave up on understanding. rip english

72225_.jpg

Espera espera.

:shok:

Espera.

:shok:

:wacko:

WTF??

IT WAS A GOOD SEASON, EVEN THOUGH DEV DONT REWARD RANK 2 and 3 anymore:(

YUP thats right they FUC**ED all 60 people from all the servers who got rank 2 and 3 in all brackets,

DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE ANYTHING,

YOU WERE ONLY RANK 2

YOU WERE ONLY RANK 3

DEV are HIGHLANDERS, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE !!!!!!!!!! :tease:

DEV say rank 2 spends what 1000$ on ussapphire?

THATS NOT ENOUGH TO GET ANYTHING...

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING go spend 20$ on guild tourni for 14 days YOU WILL GET RANK 2 and RANK 3 reward THEN !!!!!

Agreed 100% With this, devs.... You are worst everyday :facepalm:

And while rooted the warlock can still do 1000 damage to the druid, while the druid is helpless in DC and fear.

maybe but druid roots has lower cooldown than any warlocks skill. That such, u need relly to change that.

All Meele classes are ♥♥♥♥ed up against Ranged. Play barb, rouge, bd against Druid or Shaman = Its also 0 dmg. Not only Warlocks own meele. Changes happened because overpopulatet Elfs ( 80% brainless kids ) cry about locks and shamans. ( Remember: Shamans Quake decreased, Lock Skills decreased, Barbs Charge decreased and at the other side BD hamstring power up, Mages Chains power upn Rangers no changes. So whats the point of fairness?

in a democracy ppl vote for changes but the lesser fraction will always loose.

u forgot that before shaman became quake dmg though he was already op ruler at this time . so please . . . .  Bleib auf dem Teppich Brauner  ;D

nice update, but what happened to my guild???? i started a guild the night before the update, then i get the update next morning and now my guild is gone along with my unity sign and 30k!  >:D :facepalm: :tease: please help. :bad: