[2013.07.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Announcement

Kuzmitch

Good update. Wlocks nerf is awesome, beacuse 5 wlocks so op in 5v5 arena and in 1v1 against any class. New skins and costumes sounds great too. Great work gm :yahoo:

Ps. give us surprice chests in updates ;)

First of all Nice Arena Location. I mean it looks very nice to fight in new Arena Locations added.

but several things are not very good.

Changes in GuildsWe collected your feedback about Guilds and have made many improvements.- Activity of guildmembers. Weekly contribution of each guildmember in the development of the guild appears in the list of participants. This will help guild leaders to make wise decisions.-- this is the guild book I suggested nice...- Auto leadership passing. If the guild leader is absent for 10 days, the rank of the Leader goes to one of the Heirs. If during this time Heirs also did not enter the game, Leader is assigned to the one of the Explorers.----what is the meaning of this???- Guild search. The general list of guilds are much easier to find a guild that interests you by name.- Number of victories in the guild tournaments and the occupied places are displayed in the information about the guild, and the results of the previous tournament are available under the Guild menu. Collecting trophies, you can now easily prove your superiority!

Changes of MinionsSince the introduction of minions they have undergone significant changes. - Information about summoned Minion: display as a member of the group, and the remaining lifetime and his name.- Increase lifetime depending on the rarity: 1, 2 and 6 hours.- The new logic of behavior: Minion is no longer dies during the transition of player to Arena, disappears when player leaves the game or when the player is on the Arena.- Much more!

Many people wants PERMANENT MINIONS, A COMPANION and not just A Consumable item..Ok you add more minions nice! highly commend you guys for that. but you only add duration of time in the minions..

We want permanent minions...

Cool update EXCEPT for the switching of guild leaders. I used mcoins to shore up the necessary resources for the guild and its bs, does that mean somebody can kick you from YOIR OWN GUILD THAT YOU SPENT MONEY  ON????? Some of us work and have families, you know! Cant just play 24/7 when you grow up...

Cool update EXCEPT for the switching of guild leaders. I used mcoins to shore up the necessary resources for the guild and its bs, does that mean somebody can kick you from YOIR OWN GUILD THAT YOU SPENT MONEY  ON????? Some of us work and have families, you know! Cant just play 24/7 when you grow up...

agreed//

.- Auto leadership passing. If the guild leader is absent for 10 days, the rank of the Leader goes to one of the Heirs. If during this time Heirs also did not enter the game, Leader is assigned to the one of the Explorers.----what is the meaning of this???-

it is because if their leader is a slime ball and just quits or gets banned the guild wont die

if i am gone 10 days that means i rage quit and moved to a desert island or mountain valley with no reception or died

and i hope my friends and coworkers can keep our guild alive

this is a big plus

but i think 10 days  is short cause some people make guilds for reasons other than a hardcore guild or play as much as some of us

Your name  :facepalm:

just because he likes warlocks doesnt mean hes willing to lie against the fact that warlocks are too op :)

it is because if their leader is a slime ball and just quits or gets banned the guild wont die

if i am gone 10 days that means i rage quit and moved to a desert island or mountain valley with no reception or died

and i hope my friends and coworkers can keep our guild alive

this is a big plus

but i think 10 days are is short cause some people make guilds for reasons other than a hardcore guild or play as much as some of us

OK

No no no... good update look different -.- There are some points you should think about them twice.

- Warlock getting weakest class ever... im druid but warlocks skills are ok. after this update im sure warlocks will not have any change to win against druids/ranger... 15%-20% for the most used skills is really to much!

- Guild leader changes... You are sure there are no asshole players - yes we know there are a lot - who could steal your guild when there was no possibility to log in 10 days? Some people have real life too or go to school!

- Arena costumes... not all is bad. arena costumes good idea but this 2 costumes look boring. create some nice/specially costumes!

No no no... good update look different -.- There are some points you should think about them twice.

- Warlock getting weakest class ever... im druid but warlocks skills are ok. after this update im sure warlocks will not have any change to win against druids/ranger... 15%-20% for the most used skills is really to much!

- Guild leader changes... You are sure there are no asshole players - yes we know there are a lot - who could steal your guild when there was no possibility to log in 10 days? Some people have real life too or go to school!

- Arena costumes... not all is bad. arena costumes good idea but this 2 costumes look boring. create some nice/specially costumes!

Whats name of your druid?

We will asked powerful Warlock to kill you..

rolf..

Did you ever fight with 3v3 and all enemies are warlocks? We can kill you in an instant without letting you pass in bridge lol...

And why not, because of this those noob players who will create warlocks now will think twice!

C'mon we already have over populated Warlocks in each servers.. :facepalm:

Most of the things for upcoming update seems good, but i dont like guild leader change,if i would be leader , i wouldnt alow to kick me if i not log in for 10days, that means that i would kick all in guild before they kick me.

lol why all things locks going to be weaker?

Warlocks skills are still intact, best combo skills ever.

I Agree but no need to decreased skill duration/effect  :good:

IT WAS A GOOD SEASON, EVEN THOUGH DEV DONT REWARD RANK 2 and 3 anymore:(

YUP thats right they FUC**ED all 60 people from all the servers who got rank 2 and 3 in all brackets,

DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE ANYTHING,

YOU WERE ONLY RANK 2

YOU WERE ONLY RANK 3

DEV are HIGHLANDERS, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE !!!!!!!!!! :tease:

DEV say rank 2 spends what 1000$ on ussapphire?

THATS NOT ENOUGH TO GET ANYTHING...

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING go spend 20$ on guild tourni for 14 days YOU WILL GET RANK 2 and RANK 3 reward THEN !!!!!

72122_.png

IT WAS A GOOD SEASON, EVEN THOUGH DEV DONT REWARD RANK 2 and 3 anymore:(

first screen top left is a fail, shaman + lock and bds actually did dmg? unless ur partner was dc then its epic ^_^

as to devs only giving prizes to the first place this is my reaction

- Auto leadership passing. If the guild leader is absent for 10 days, the rank of the Leader goes to one of the Heirs. If during this time Heirs also did not enter the game, Leader is assigned to the one of the Explorers.

This is absolutely reprehensible, and if you actually go through with it, I will not spend another dime on your game. Me and my brother (Xfuhrmannx) spent CASH MONEY, out of our own pockets, THAT WE WORKED FOR, to buy the mcoins necessary to start a guild. What gives anybody else the right to our guild? Their points contributions? Are you freaking kidding me?????? I alone have contributed well over half of our current guild points!!! (35k, at least 20k of those are mine.)

Not everybody has time to be online 24/7. Some of us actually have jobs, and families. Sometimes people just get burned out and need a break for a little while. For example, this summer, I got injured and couldn't go to work for a couple months. I played constantly during that time, because I live in a rural community and there's nothing else to do. When I went back to work, I had to work a massive amount of overtime to catch up on my bills, and I was suffering from a good old case of burnout on top of that. I didn't log on for almost a month. People got pissy, but so what, ITS OUR GUILD, THAT WE PAYED FOR, if you have such a problem with that, GO USE YOUR OWN MONEY TO START A GUILD. It is only by the good graces of guild leaders that other people get invited in the first place, IT IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT.

Everybody has been booted from our guild (Darklordz) as of today. Most of them were randoms anyway, but that's not the point. To the people that got booted, if you're reading this, I'm really sorry, but me and my brother feel it is in our best interest to just rough it out on our own. We work too hard for our money, and have put to much time and work into building this guild up to have it wrested away from us in such a despicable manner, should we decide to take a break again. If the devs decide to go back on this, we'll send out invites again.

Pic related, its how I felt when I read this announcement.

71937_.png

I Agree but no need to decreased skill duration/effect  :good:

Warlocks had a very good skill combos that is why they decreased the time duration to make the game balance, compare to mage with noob skills I still prefer to play warlock even the skills duration was reduced. btw they reduced priest skill armistice before so I think its fair to decrease the time duration of skills of warlocks, this is good decision for devs to stop the over population of Warlocks in all servers..

- Auto leadership passing. If the guild leader is absent for 10 days, the rank of the Leader goes to one of the Heirs. If during this time Heirs also did not enter the game, Leader is assigned to the one of the Explorers.

This is absolutely reprehensible, and if you actually go through with it, I will not spend another dime on your game. Me and my brother (Xfuhrmannx) spent CASH MONEY, out of our own pockets, THAT WE WORKED FOR, to buy the mcoins necessary to start a guild. What gives anybody else the right to our guild? Their points contributions? Are you freaking kidding me?????? I alone have contributed well over half of our current guild points!!! (35k, at least 20k of those are mine.)

Not everybody has time to be online 24/7. Some of us actually have jobs, and families. Sometimes people just get burned out and need a break for a little while. For example, this summer, I got injured and couldn't go to work for a couple months. I played constantly during that time, because I live in a rural community and there's nothing else to do. When I went back to work, I had to work a massive amount of overtime to catch up on my bills, and I was suffering from a good old case of burnout on top of that. I didn't log on for almost a month. People got pissy, but so what, ITS OUR GUILD, THAT WE PAYED FOR, if you have such a problem with that, GO USE YOUR OWN MONEY TO START A GUILD. It is only by the good graces of guild leaders that other people get invited in the first place, IT IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT.

Everybody has been booted from our guild (Darklordz) as of today. Most of them were randoms anyway, but that's not the point. To the people that got booted, if you're reading this, I'm really sorry, but me and my brother feel it is in our best interest to just rough it out on our own. We work too hard for our money, and have put to much time and work into building this guild up to have it wrested away from us in such a despicable manner, should we decide to take a break again. If the devs decide to go back on this, we'll send out invites again.

I think we will have big problems about this lol

Auto leadership will be a problem? should I make a poll about this?

that's true, i'm very disappointed with changes on warlocks.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Lmao... the crybabies that want to steal guilds away got told so hard by this guy, I felt the need to start an account just to post this (longtime lurker, firsttime poster)  Crybaby TOLD Status:

[ ] NOT TOLD

[X] TOLD

[X] TOLDSTONE CREAMERY

[X] TOLD LIKE THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR

[X] THE CHRONICLES OF TOLDIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE TOLDROBE

[X] TOLDENEYE 64

[X] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN

[X] FRUIT TOLD-UP

[X] TEXAS TOLD'EM POKER

[X] BLACKBERRY TOLD

[X] TOLD NAVY

[X] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN

[X] TOLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM

[X] CASH4TOLD.COM

[X] TOLDERONE

[X] PTERODACTOLD

[X] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD

[X] TOLDTINO'S PIZZA ROLLS

[X] TOLDPLAY

[X] TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TOLDLES

[X] BATTLETOLDS

[X] AUSTIN POWERS TOLDMEMBER  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that's true, i'm very disappointed with changes on warlocks.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Its OK we can asked them to trade the warlocks with reduced skills duration to mage will noob skills?

You want?

I actually regret that I created a mage good thing I didn't focus much on it . lol

I have both mage and lock and for me even the locks skills are decreased the locks can still kill any class with its best combo skills.

Yes Warcloks has the best combo skills in Warspear.

What about mage?

Mage got noob chains which has no stun effect.

Noob Cloak coz they only used sacral mantle :facepalm:

No full stun skill.

Bad skills combo.

Now I'll ask you again, wanna trade your warlock to mage?

Oh My God Warlock Skill will reduced 20 % it mean lvl 5 skill effect will lvl 4 . It will not big deal Warlock will be always Strong and evil . After some days it will not notice . War spear just update ur server and gve auto amplify and do + 10 all gears of lvl 20 players . And make all of them Super Happy .

LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR guild rank 2 and 3

last year arena bracket level 6 rank 2 and 3

last year arena bracket lvl 10 Rank 2 and 3

last year arena bracket lvl 14 RANK 2 and 3                        ALL GOT COSTUME

last year arena bracket lvl 18 rank 2 and 3

last year arena bracket level 20 rank 2 and 3

BUT............... THIS YEAR

ALL BRACKETS rank 2 and 3 from all 6 or 7 servers, GET NOTHING ? where does this logic come from?

and why is dev trying to make rank 2 and 3 from all brackets from all servers which = OVER 60 people, GET NOTHING, there TOP 60 investors in there company GET NOTHING... LOL

BUT they prefer to INSTEAD GIVE GUILD TOURNI RANK 2 and 3 60+ costumes EVERY 14 days? when most of the people in the guilds DONT DO ANYTHING, i mean WOW :facepalm: :facepalm:

Talk about the #1 ultimate SCAM of all times DEV make u think it happens 1 way then at very end THEY STICK IT TO YOU and say SORRY even though you were THE #1 ranked mclan on your entire server, EVEN THOUGH you were ranked top 3 after 11 months of GRINDING spending MAD $, EVEN THOUGH you had the #1 win ratio of everyone in th top 30 ranks... THEY DONT CARE, THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO SCREW YOU Thanks for all your hard work, and thanks for all that FREE $. BUT YOU GET NOTHING !!!!

man i wish 11 months ago, i would have known NOT TO PAY THEM, if i woulda known i was going to be Fu*ked in the AZZ, i wouldnt have givin you DEV A-holes a dime;)

But if i woulda known you wouldnt have made ALL that $, so i understand WHY YOU SCAM people,

here is the math, pvprange had 19000 games played that is over 50,000 MCOIN worth of tickets

lets see now, Tpain had 16000 played thats about 45,000 Mcoin worth of tickets

so rank 2 spends 250$ on tickets and GAINS RANK 2 after 11 months, SORRY YOU GET SCREWED BY DEV YOU GET NOTHING.... THANKS FOR YOUR DONATION and PLEASE WASTE ALL YOUR TIME NEXT YEAR FOR NOTHING...

Meanwhile i hope that cape was worth the 500$ pvprange spent;)

Does anyone else think that cape is worth 500$? would YOU :fool:  pay 500$ for a digital cape?

:mega_shok:

those fees dont include sales and free tiks, but it also doesnt include glad pots and AMP... + time it took...

Im okay with my serpent its more rare then any of these arena costumes and guild costumes will ever be;) but i still think i deserve something for getting rank 3, as all in the past have ;)

71950_.png

the only way anyone should ever get a costume from doing PVP in arena, is ranked top 3, just like they did LAST SEASON, but for some reason

dev said all those people who get RANK 2 and 3 this season all the people who played 15,000 or MORE games they GET NOTHING

dev said SCREW YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK,

dev said 15000 games and your rank 2? YOU GET NOTHING,

DEV SAID 11 months of Grinding and 500$ for rank #2,? YOU GET NOTHING

Dev say HAHAHA WE MADE YOU SPEND LOTS OF TIME AND $ FOR NOTHING

DEV SAY HAHAHA WE ARE EVIL, AND YOU GOT SCAMMED HAHAHAHA !!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and if raNK #2 doesnt get you ANYTHING, then my rank #3 aswell as best win ratio aswell as #1 ranked mclan on server for 2x2 surely got me nothing aswell, 12k played with 10k wins NOTHING:(

BUT If you are someone who is in a guild rank #2 or #3, you dont have to wait 11months for NOTHING, all u have to do is wait 14 days and u get a costume =O you dont even have to do anything, just let your guildies earn u that rank 2 and rank 3 costume ;) 

DEV ARE EVIL SCAMMERS and FULL of bad manners  :facepalm:

LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR guild rank 2 and 3

last year arena bracket level 6 rank 2 and 3

last year arena bracket lvl 10 Rank 2 and 3

last year arena bracket lvl 14 RANK 2 and 3                        ALL GOT COSTUME

last year arena bracket lvl 18 rank 2 and 3

last year arena bracket level 20 rank 2 and 3

BUT............... THIS YEAR

ALL BRACKETS rank 2 and 3 from all 6 or 7 servers, GET NOTHING ? where does this logic come from?

and why is dev trying to make rank 2 and 3 from all brackets from all servers which = OVER 60 people, GET NOTHING, there TOP 60 investors in there company GET NOTHING... LOL

BUT they prefer to INSTEAD GIVE GUILD TOURNI RANK 2 and 3 60+ costumes EVERY 14 days? when most of the people in the guilds DONT DO ANYTHING, i mean WOW :facepalm: :facepalm:

Talk about the #1 ultimate SCAM of all times DEV make u think it happens 1 way then at very end THEY STICK IT TO YOU and say SORRY even though you were THE #1 ranked mclan on your entire server, EVEN THOUGH you were ranked top 3 after 11 months of GRINDING spending MAD $, EVEN THOUGH you had the #1 win ratio of everyone in th top 30 ranks... THEY DONT CARE, THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO SCREW YOU Thanks for all your hard work, and thanks for all that FREE $. BUT YOU GET NOTHING !!!!

man i wish 11 months ago, i would have known NOT TO PAY THEM, if i woulda known i was going to be Fu*ked in the AZZ, i wouldnt have givin you DEV A-holes a dime;)

But if i woulda known you wouldnt have made ALL that $, so i understand WHY YOU SCAM people,

here is the math, pvprange had 19000 games played that is over 50,000 MCOIN worth of tickets

lets see now, Tpain had 16000 played thats about 45,000 Mcoin worth of tickets

so rank 2 spends 250$ on tickets and GAINS RANK 2 after 11 months, SORRY YOU GET SCREWED BY DEV YOU GET NOTHING.... THANKS FOR YOUR DONATION and PLEASE WASTE ALL YOUR TIME NEXT YEAR FOR NOTHING...

Meanwhile i hope that cape was worth the 500$ pvprange spent;)

Does anyone else think that cape is worth 500$? would YOU :fool:  pay 500$ for a digital cape?

:mega_shok:

those fees dont include sales and free tiks, but it also doesnt include glad pots and AMP... + time it took...

Im okay with my serpent its more rare then any of these arena costumes and guild costumes will ever be;) but i still think i deserve something for getting rank 3, as all in the past have ;)

True Story  :clapping:

Ppl who cry about wlocks changes shut up really. Stop saying that its weakest after this update and u guys ar nerfing wlock not us. Try play with pala/bd/rouge againt wlock. If u want harrash me its ok but first answer to this question first: When did bd/pala/rouge win againt wlock in 1v1 ?

Aigrind thanks for this update we have waiting this ages but we have waited Ayvondil and Dungeons when does you release these ? :good:

Since Dragonskey was born (paladin)

But yes I agree to the 20% reduction ty devs game will be more fair and xherodark will still he afraid of me  :friends: