[2013.07.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Announcement

Kuzmitch

Yes its an AoE skill, but who said that you should act like flys when they see the light. " Oh look, theres a Darc Circle. Lets rush in to"

OK, i accept the lesser Duration. Only difference is, that a lock must kite more now  ;D

Minus the fact that where you think you are and where the dark circle will stun you is wrong 85% of the time

Minus the fact that where you think you are and where the dark circle will stun you is wrong 85% of the time

thats right. its funny to get hamstring 9 yards away

even with 15-20% reduction, it gives enough time for lock to hit while opponent cant do shit, fear then run til dark circle cooldown ends, then repeat

Still ranged aoe stun

Nothing to cry about.

PLEASE DONT NERF WARLOCK! IM CRYING SO HARD DEVS!

MINE JUST GOT ALL +9 AND PRO OP UNTOUCHABLE, PLEASE DONT NERF THEM!

ALSO THE AUTO CHANGE GUILD LEADER AFTER 10 DAYS IS STUPID BS.

THANKS. 

warlock has 0.8 sec on every skill level while druid has more than 3x sec on root on each level, unfair.

And while rooted the warlock can still do 1000 damage to the druid, while the druid is helpless in DC and fear.

thats right. its funny to get hamstring 9 yards away

Its any attack and since were on that subject

Kuzmitch since you guys fixed the Block ability from anyone using the rune can block to only of shield equipped why have you not fixed the PARRY bug which allows anyone not using swords (also 1h axe / mace) to Parry if used on cloaks

And while rooted the warlock can still do 1000 damage to the druid, while the druid is helpless in DC and fear.

yuppp, at least they only got duration nerf, not mechanics nerf  :crazy:

☞insert nerd rage text here☜

and I like the new guild features. This should encourage ppl to contribute more.

Good job :)

What will happen to our remaining Arena Points? Last year it was reset to 0 and converted into gold. What's this time?

mine just got converted into a caster costume  ;D

Wtf wrong with you?"

I didnt even talked with you.you do this to all people?!

Starting drama and think its fun. Grow up please.!

Your not all sweet and innocent you fagbaby. Waaaa waaaa Iraqis crying again. 

Never seen someone so jealous of me / nessah / poley. Take this advice, shave your uni-brow.

71807_.png

maby u should interesting about druid op class. why warlock is still cutted in skill time duration. why druid have all attack skills concentrating 1x1area. he never pull mobs n we havent chance to kill druid in the location as a swamps. make druid "bush" like dark circle (3x3) warlock skill, then we wll have chance. i always have too pull mobs to me. druid is for duckers. change it bc warlock dnt have skills to stand up in front of druid.

omg, im gettin nervous as many of warlocks in all servers. think about it. when i want stop druid i use dark circle, whos interactive with mobs n others players, make druid bush same interactive n 3x3area range, than we see. i hate it.

Ppl who cry about wlocks changes shut up really. Stop saying that its weakest after this update and u guys ar nerfing wlock not us. Try play with pala/bd/rouge againt wlock. If u want harrash me its ok but first answer to this question first: When did bd/pala/rouge win againt wlock in 1v1 ?

Aigrind thanks for this update we have waiting this ages but we have waited Ayvondil and Dungeons when does you release these ? :good:

maby u should interesting about druid op class. why warlock is still cutted in skill time duration. why druid have all attack skills concentrating 1x1area. he never pull mobs n we havent chance to kill druid in the location as a swamps. make druid "bush" like dark circle (3x3) warlock skill, then we wll have chance. i always have too pull mobs to me. druid is for ♥♥♥♥ers. change it bc warlock dnt have skills to stand up in front of druid.

omg, im gettin nervous as many of warlocks in all servers. think about it. when i want stop druid i use dark circle, whos interactive with mobs n others players, make druid bush same interactive n 3x3area range, than we see. i hate it.

smart ass uhn? then make roots aoe and make it also stop normal damage and not only skills  ;D

Yey cry warlocks cry! Music to my ears <3

Thank you devs tonight ill celebrate the 17th September by respotting 8,4k mccoins in mc town killing warlocks :friends:

;D

Ppl who cry about wlocks changes shut up really. Stop saying that its weakest after this update and u guys ar nerfing wlock not us. Try play with pala/bd/rouge againt wlock. If u want harrash me its ok but first answer to this question first: When did bd/pala/rouge win againt wlock in 1v1 ?

Aigrind thanks for this update we have waiting this ages but we have waited Ayvondil and Dungeons when does you release these ? :good:

All Meele classes are ducked up against Ranged. Play barb, rouge, bd against Druid or Shaman = Its also 0 dmg. Not only Warlocks own meele. Changes happened because overpopulatet Elfs ( 80% brainless kids ) cry about locks and shamans. ( Remember: Shamans Quake decreased, Lock Skills decreased, Barbs Charge decreased and at the other side BD hamstring power up, Mages Chains power upn Rangers no changes. So whats the point of fairness?

in a democracy ppl vote for changes but the lesser fraction will always loose.

Yey cry warlocks cry! Music to my ears

Thank you devs tonight ill celebrate the 17th September by respotting 8,4k mccoins in mc town killing warlocks :friends:

;D

Dir könnte es ja egal sein, weist ja wie man/frau sich gegen Warlocks verhält  :blush:

All Meele classes are ♥♥♥♥ed up against Ranged. Play barb, rouge, bd against Druid or Shaman = Its also 0 dmg. Not only Warlocks own meele. Changes happened because overpopulatet Elfs ( 80% brainless kids ) cry about locks and shamans. ( Remember: Shamans Quake decreased, Lock Skills decreased, Barbs Charge decreased and at the other side BD hamstring power up, Mages Chains power upn Rangers no changes. So whats the point of fairness?

in a democracy ppl vote for changes but the lesser fraction will always loose.

sorry lulee but its not true, rogue and barb wont do 0 dmg to druids or shamans, simply because rogues have stealth which allows at least 2 atacks on druid and barb's charge have same range as root so he will stun druid and get 2/3 hits as well. only elf melees cant do shit vs ranged cause their disablind skills only have 2 square range.

Dir könnte es ja egal sein, weist ja wie man/frau sich gegen Warlocks verhält  :blush:

ja klar dennoch hatten wir auch unsere schwierigkeiten gegen 5 locks

Alle 8+,9+,10+

Unser team 2 10+ mages 2 10+druid 1 10+ doom ranger xd

Tzdm haben wir uns gut geschlagen :P sind 1platz geworden

Und mir geht's eig um diese Art von Spielern die ganzen Tag nur ganken und jetzt erst richtig was abbekommen von mir  ;D

mine just got converted into a caster costume  ;D

I got 5 chars with 8000 AP. It isn't a real rare costume this way. And i am already a barb with a staff. More OP you will not find  ;) :crazy:

71811_.png

I got 5 chars with 8000 AP. It isn't a real rare costume this way. And i am already a barb with a staff. More OP you will not find  ;) :crazy:

well i think developers should answer this question before the update. cause if points reset with no benefit to players then they should at get a costume or something from arena store

wait wait wait wait wait... - Warlock: Skills "Dark Circle" and "Fear" duration reduced by 15-20%. WHAT???!?!?!?

yeah, should've stayed in elf side and amped ur druid  ;D