[2013.07.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Announcement

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds” 3.8 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile and PC. The game will go live on 17th* of September, 2013. In this update Arena Season will end with gifts to the winners, new Arenas for the team battles, improved Minions, Guilds, and more!

To celebrate this event, starting today you can buy any costume in the Miracle Shop with 50% discount! Hurry up - action will end the day when update Warspear Online 3.8 will go live!

End of Arena Season

We finish the current Arena season and begin a new one, giving away gifts to the winners! Fans of the Arena, having won first place in the ranking fights wiil receive unique prizes:

Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Thanks to your feedback on the forum, cloak was changed by our artists.

Stats:

- Physical defence

- Health regeneration

- Increasing damage in %

- Resilence

Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Stats:

Additional health points

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

Three new Arenas for 2x2, 3x3 and 5x5

We added three new Arenas for the team PvP.

Castle of Nornakon

This land is also known as the Abode of Death, was once under the thumb of the dark mistress - demon Gariel. She seized control of the city Nornakon more than two hundred years ago and turned it into a bastion of darkness, where dead are walking side by side with the living. In the halls of the castle miraculously survived, minions of demon were erected two huge arenas for gladiators.

Опубликованное фото

Priests of Gariel, pirates and escaped wizards fighting for the fun of their sovereign and join the army of the undead. These fire traps, pits, and cells with ferocious predators have witnessed many battles. Today, when demoness herself banished to the catacombs beneath the Grey Mountains, the warriors of Alliances honored to settle the score in one of the most dangerous places of Irselnort - halls of the Gariel castle in the Abode of Death.

Опубликованное фото

In the middle of the eternal flame

Possessors of fame became close in the courts of military camps, where tournaments are usually held. The soldiers turned their eyes to the north, where Ash Coast rich of dangerous crevices and lakes of boiling lava, long waits for the more adventurous explorers. One of the many island in the center of roaring streams of molten metal, was the site of desperate stadia for the title of master of military craft.

Опубликованное фото

Changes of Minions

Since the introduction of minions they have undergone significant changes.

- Information about summoned Minion: display as a member of the group, and the remaining lifetime and his name.

- Increase lifetime depending on the rarity: 1, 2 and 6 hours.

- The new logic of behavior: Minion is no longer dies during the transition of player to Arena, disappears when player leaves the game or when the player is on the Arena.

- Much more!

Changes in Guilds

We collected your feedback about Guilds and have made many improvements.

- Activity of guildmembers. Weekly contribution of each guildmember in the development of the guild appears in the list of participants. This will help guild leaders to make wise decisions.

- Auto leadership passing. If the guild leader is absent for 10 days, the rank of the Leader goes to one of the Heirs. If during this time Heirs also did not enter the game, Leader is assigned to the one of the Explorers.

- Guild search. The general list of guilds are much easier to find a guild that interests you by name.

- Number of victories in the guild tournaments and the occupied places are displayed in the information about the guild, and the results of the previous tournament are available under the Guild menu. Collecting trophies, you can now easily prove your superiority!

New items for Arena Points and Miracle Coins

We added new costumes and Enhanced Minions with unique skills, which can only be purchased for Arena Points from Suppliers: suits of Caster’s Suit and Warrior's Garb, Woodhead, Firestone and Merman Minions.

In the Miracle Shop you can buy costumes and decorative skins, which you had long been waiting for:

- Costumes of the Tiger, Bear, Ronin, Ninja, Seawoman and Girl in Top.

- Skins of one-handed weapons Moon Blade and Soul Slayer, two-handed melee weapons Executioner Poleaxe, Katana, Storm Spear and Storm Staff, Sentinels Bow, Arbalest of the Secret Order and Savage Shield.

Bug fixes

- Pressing "My guild" button in guilds raiting list did not focus on your guild

- Every 256 places in the guilds ranking appeared as a winners

- Buff "Ranger Blessing" does not work with Minions (replaced by "Scatter Shot")

- The crash of the game client when performing operations on the Guild warehouse

- The award for winning the Guilds Tournament sent out twice

- The remaining duration of elixirs suspended when a player is out of the game world

Other changes

- Warlock: Skills "Dark Circle" and "Fear" duration reduced by 15-20%.

Haha... Warlock is now weak against any other ranged class, especially druid. Take a look! Dark circle duration vs root. It's like root has 80% longer duration than circle, lol

Awwwwwww man! My warlock is gonna be weak now :( Guess I'll be playing on Pvprange more with my new cape and amulet huehue. 

No really... Don't nerf locks...

ALSO THE CHANGE LEADER OF GUILD IS STUPID...  SOMEONE COULD STEAL IT AND KICK EVERYONE.  RECONSIDER THIS! Don't force players to log in, not cool man, not cool...

hahahahaha!!! i love the 15-20% LESS CHANCE! equalizes the game a bit more and...... now sithlords warlock spamming plan wont be effective  anymore :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :crazy: :yahoo:

Again Warlock skills decreased. First: reduce life exhaust, second: fear can be stopped, third: reduce duration of fear and circle. Whats next Aigrind?

Once a Lock get stunned hes death because all nuke him. ( Ironic Mode on: But wait, if i use life exhaust i can heal myself)

C'mon, why you listen to retarded ppl who cant play this game? i know many who got tactic to kill a Lock easy.

instead of failing position now warlock has shortest stun duration

Weakest ranged class: warlock

ya'll are just sad cuz warlock is evened up with other classes and wont you just have to be full +3 only to kill a slight strong player... lmfao, accept changes. its done to make the game much more fair. hahahahhahahaa :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :tease: :tease: :tease: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

stop crying 8) :yahoo: :wacko: :unknw: :tease: :spiteful:

thank you developers, i think everyone apreciated this update, we were waiting for new costumes and skins (and i really liked that you heard the girls complaint of few female costumes) also the free minions with arena points and ofc the warlock nerf was long overdue.

71794_.jpg

warlock has 0.8 sec on every skill level while druid has more than 3x sec on root on each level, unfair.

lol :lol:

And you also must know that root is used for sigle target while DC is an AOE skill.

And yes, 2 warlocks in arena will still be a little bit OP, but it's better than as it is as now.

------------------

PS: Why the date of the annoucement is [2013-07-13]? Come on, it must be [2013-09-13] %)

Oh please  :facepalm:

Warlock skills all fine.its just those cry babies who make it look worst :facepalm:

Says the little b who has a guild built on basically only warlocks that consistently runs 5warlocks in arena

And who quit elf side for warlock

and what about tower?

3.9?

First thx for ur hard work and nice job :good:

I like the nice arena places and new  :pleasantry: mcoin :pleasantry: items

Minion in arena shop is helpful( thx)

But really warlock will get less duration of circle and fear?

So why won't be op ? Or what :pardon:

lol :lol:

And you also must know that root is used for sigle target while DC is an AOE skill.

And yes, 2 warlocks in arena will still be a little bit OP, but it's better than as it is as now.

------------------

PS: Why the date of the annoucement is [2013-07-13]? Come on, it must be [2013-09-13] %)

Yes its an AoE skill, but who said that you should act like flys when they see the light. " Oh look, theres a Darc Circle. Lets rush in to"

OK, i accept the lesser Duration. Only difference is, that a lock must kite more now  ;D