[2013.07.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Announcement

Kuzmitch

ja klar dennoch hatten wir auch unsere schwierigkeiten gegen 5 locks

Alle 8+,9+,10+

Unser team 2 10+ mages 2 10+druid 1 10+ doom ranger xd

Tzdm haben wir uns gut geschlagen :P sind 1platz geworden

Und mir geht's eig um diese Art von Spielern die ganzen Tag nur ganken und jetzt erst richtig was abbekommen von mir  ;D

Ist genehmigt :good:

5er Lock Team ist auch beschissen und ganken sowieso. Aber wie Du schon sagst, Ihr seid trotzdem 1er  ;D

Weiterhin viel Spass und bleib anständig :blush:

Luleee i know what u feel but truth is melee vs. ranged = ranged wins. And also another truth is elfs dont have stuns just silences/snares. And weakest classes in this game are rouge and bd choz no long range attacks. + If anyone still is thinking why they changed it, choose look suggestions/ bladedancers/warlocks/tavern/rogues/paladins/dks/barbs/questions and see how many people have complained about warlock even in russian forum too. Also druid has never been op in this game if we doesnt count beta but rulers have always been shaman then warlock. Druid is only class which have huge advantage against dark magic.

Ps. i love this warlocks just feed me choz they think they are still op xD

Ist genehmigt :good:

5er Lock Team ist auch beschissen und ganken sowieso. Aber wie Du schon sagst, Ihr seid trotzdem 1er  ;D

Weiterhin viel Spass und bleib anständig :blush:

danke dir ebenso dir viel spass freut mich mal anständige Spieler im Forum zu sehen und nicht diese ganzen Mülllabertaschen  ;D

why just rank 1 get the amulet and cloack ?  :facepalm:

please maybe u can make rank one get amulet and cloack

to rank 2 and 3 will get one of them

its better

For all those who asked,

a developer said in russian forum that arena points will not be reseted.

And all those who created a warlock just to be "strong"...you deserve it

Now you have to be at least a bit more skilled to use them or hit+stun+run though this "tactic" is used by all ranged classes warlock's stun made it able for him to cycle stuns for too much time & too much damage

I would like it if you guys added new rares into surprise chests too. Dragon costumes far too common now.  You should not have surprise chests give them out anymore. Instead put new cool looking costumes and skins into chests. Make some really really rare ones too :D good money for you guys

So nice, the developers took with my suggestion about guild leadership transferring!! Tnx for listening Aigrind ;D

so its u to blame.... u heard him guys.... attack at sight!!

Lol with roots being a auto win button skill right now. And more than half the elf population being druids cause of the imbalance u nerf warlocks lmao epic cluelessness

For all those who asked,

a developer said in russian forum that arena points will not be reseted.

Arena points not used or global arena points on rank don't be reseted?  :unknw:

Arena points not used or global arena points on rank don't be reseted?  :unknw:

Ranking arena points will be reseted

Who was at first place will get the award & lose all points

Those arena points you had saved (not used) you will still be able to buy items from arena shop

ty alot warspear for this awesome update it looks promising <(^-^)< the most i like about it is the guild activity at last my long awaited dream has come true xD no more guessing who lazy and whos afk  :good: oh and ty for the discounts

BTW:  :blush: look at the date of the announcement, change it when u can

post-15696-14177034370385_thumb.png

PS: Why the date of the annoucement is [2013-07-13]? Come on, it must be [2013-09-13] %)

BTW:  :blush: look at the date of the announcement, change it when u can

And anyway whats happening?

post-19517-14177034370494_thumb.gif

ok nice update devs,.

But why warlock skill reduced

n how about rogue's gouge??gouge fail many times in arena,.

This is unfair,. Always mcsaken's skill reduced,.

Druid-ranger will become op again? I think they will nOt,. They will still be a duckin runner n crosser hahah

ok nice update devs,.

But why warlock skill reduced

n how about rogue's gouge??gouge fail many times in arena,.

This is unfair,. Always mcsaken's skill reduced,.

Druid-ranger will become op again? I think they will nOt,. They will still be a ♥♥♥♥in runner n crosser hahah

:search: :spiteful:

71860_.jpg

Looks like the alliances has set a half peace treat and the arena has been used to set wich is the stronger faction... And looks like elfs are winning. :drinks: :friends: Warlocks reduce is the better thing. ;D :clapping:

It's only 1 second, lol like it still won't be OP with double lock..

yet warlocks dont stop crying over a bit less stun time. still more than enough time to rape any class

And anyway whats happening?

u edited the post  :crazy: not my bad xD i readed all posts to see if anyone noticed  ;D and r0land posted wht maintanance is about

[2013.09.13] Technical maintenance: fix of the guild leader autochange issue