[2013.09.12] Lack of game updates on Nokia Ovi Store

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Unfortunately, for reasons beyond our control, in the nearest future updates of Warspear Online in Nokia Ovi Sore will be delayed. To continue playing you need to update Warspear Online from our website.

Below we publish a manual for all who install and update the game with the help of this app store.

Instructions

1. Remove the old client version (Options - Application Manager - Installation settings - Choose a shortcut «Warspear Online» - press once - Options - Delete). If you do it that way you won't lose your account data.

2. When the client is proposing to update itself just follow the link to the download page (link is http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.sisx).

If the the old client is still being dowloaded, clean up the cookies (cookie) and cache (temporary files) in your browser.

If you are downloading with your default browser, it saves the downloaded file to e/download/warspear.sisx

3. Here are there instructions for installing the client update, please follow these steps:

3.1 Setting up the certificates (in the Options menu - Application Manager - Installation Options - Remove the option "Verify Certificate").

3.2 Go to the folder e/download/ using File Manager (or another folder where you saved the file) and press “Install”. Press "Continue" when safety warnings will be appearing.

We will keep you updated.

AIGRIND dev team

Unfortunately, for reasons beyond our control, in the nearest future updates of Warspear Online in Nokia Ovi Sore will be delayed.

Thanks for the feedback! Did you try to contact Nokia Publish at http://support.publish.nokia.com/?page_id=105 and file a complaint there? A lot of developers currently have problems getting their apps published on Ovi store but reporting the issue helped in many cases.

Thanks for the feedback! Did you try to contact Nokia Publish at http://support.publish.nokia.com/?page_id=105 and file a complaint there? A lot of developers currently have problems getting their apps published on Ovi store but reporting the issue helped in many cases.

We will try that, thank you!

We will try that, thank you!

Thanks! After you have done that please send a tweet to @nokiadeveloper and inform them about the incident. They might be able to speed up things.

When the christimars version was launched i wasn't able to play, that issue (yes, that issue up) has make me lose all christimars in game. I read that issue log carefully and tried all that is wrote up. It surely worked, but the bad was losing christimars... So as you all can see, i already solved that problem. And without your guide. ;) Hehehe.

seems like new Update is on the way and devs just waiting for android, ios, microsoft and ovi to accept  ;D

Nope, this definitely is an issue with the Ovi store and has bothered many of us for several weeks. Remember: We're not talking about 3.8 here. Even 3.7 for Symbian hasn't been published there yet!  :shok:

I have always downloaded " warspear.sisx "  file directly from Warspear Online Download page and installed it on my N8 directly without having to do the steps given here.

Never had any problems with that.  :drinks:

rank 2 and rank 3 got costume for 2x2 last year, and guilds rank 2 and rank 3 get costumes every 14 days, will you be giving rank 2 and rank 3 costumes for overall 2x2 this season? the people who amp real high, and spend MOST $ for tickets over the course of last 11 months? will Tpain and Kernlabba from ussapphire get costumes ? im #1 ranked mclan on my entire server in 2x2, and i have 85% win ratio held over 12,000 games, i would hope i get something for it, i work and have a family and kids, i cant play 16 hours a day and spam 40% loss like pvprange, i cant keep up with him:( he gets +12 AP per loss and i gain +20 ap per win, he lose 2x and get more ap then my 1 win ??????????????????? that needs to be fixed, you completely took skill out of the rankings. everyone on my server is calling your rank system a GREED ONLY system:( can u SOMEHOW INCORPERATE SKILL INTO HIGH RANK? thanks kuz !!!

LOSERS do not deserve to WIN AP when they LOSE, if you LOSE an arena YOU SHOULD LOSE AP !!!! Stop Rewarding the LOSERS FOR LOSING... LOL GET REAL !!! Since you guys COPY EVERY ASPECT OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT, YOU MINE as well COPY THERE SKILL ONLY RANK SYSTEM, AND DUEL OPTION !!!!

CHECK OUT MMR=MATCH MAKING RATING, GOOD GAMES USE THIS FOR arena ;)

IT IS 100% FACT that a RICH person can enter arena and never even move, LOSE EVERY GAME THAT HE PLAYS and never even cast a spell,  YOU CAN ACHIEVE RANK 1 THIS WAY!!! THIS IS A FACT, YOU CAN HAVE 0 WINS and 100,000 LOSS, AND BE RANK 1 with 1,200,000 AP and 0 WINS ;) HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY KUZMITCH PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.. KUZMITCH, ARE YOU READING THIS>?>? other then the OBVIOUS FACT THAT GREED for $ is RUINING ALL POSSIBILITY OF SKILL IN RANKS, PLEASE FIX THIS, KUZMITCH CAN YOU READ THIS>? IM CALLING YOU OUT, WE DESERVE A RESPONSE,

Or do you admit MR. KUZMITCH THAT YOUR GREED TOOK AWAY ALL POTENTIAL FOR SKILL IN RANKS>?

KUZMITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ READ AND RESPOND ^^^^^

P.S. how much does an oil change cost IN YOUR LAMBO?

I never had problems downloading the symbian version using the website  :good:

Kernlabba president xd you are right.

good work with the new arena maps, arena costumes (they ugly hope for more collors at update), the new minions and for fixing the time limit for minions n let them stay alive after hero die.

i cant play :(  because if i download it from the site click play then it off byitself,then i send support replied with ticket but no link webaddress it :cray: s useless the ticket because web address dinn't link :facepalm:  now how will i download any other option?,pls dont give an option to buy new phone :cray:

i cant play  because if i download it from the site click play then it off byitself,then i send support replied with ticket but no link webaddress it s useless the ticket because web address dinn't link  now how will i download any other option?,pls dont give an option to buy new phone

Download from Ovi store :crazy:

Seriously, do it. :good: It will be 3.6 but you will be able to play, if you can live without minions.