ganking ruggidone..??

CRiPSTiCK

after he got killed and revenging with 4 ppl he came to elfside to pm me again xD

:give_rose:

I'm not on your friendlist...

Опубликованное фото

anihalator is a hoebag

• 2 weeks later...

The real b!tch here is clear

Look youre a little girl mentality inside a male body. Stop touchin yourself in a mirror you are a bad player. You always will be no matter how much u spend.

Bet your chars? Wew that sounds like a bad risk on ur side considering i can 2v1 u and melzie

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

He ganks me but brings help cuz hes afraid of doing it himself :rofl:  and ignored all my charecters cuz he apparently is too stubborn to work things out in chat :clapping:

:lol: :facepalm: this topic is so funny ..  :rofl:

Cuz is like "ganking ruggidone" and he is the one with his followers that gank and got so ♥♥♥♥ed the pvp and what it was pvp.  Here u could see like what "one monkey do the others also do too" . I will not lie.. Anih help me  ;D  two times in stuff that I want.. I was in a moment with my besties in his clan... And I said thank you and I appreciate everything but  as I always said.. "you see the real people when time pass by".

So I start using more the ranger (even she was created on the same period as my mc, but for some reason I fall in love with my barb) .. and I start get "gank" for those who "never gank" and do stuff "fair"    :pleasantry: right...

I start watching his Puppets jumping on me..  :lol:  and I was like this is crazy are u seriously? and yeah..

Then u watch them like " I want a pvp battle" But u screw up the environment.  :facepalm:  Then I see all those screen and personally a lot of drama reading in the game.. Its doesn't make sense ... U had to be yourself always.. not a fake.. just saying !  ;)

Ps. I forgot to said why it was funny cuz my ranger is a low lvl  xD. lmao  :lol:

I know hater's will hate.. but that is the true..  ;)  deal with my opinion and example and keep going !! :give_rose:

To those who do and try gank ruggidone will only force the nature of ANIHALATOR & ELVANATOR to come out and play..

When ur pathetic choice of movement occurs please take note that i will not, i repeat, I WILL NOT allow ur fb or chosen chars back in the cave without an appology.. please be warned that when u gather more chars to try and gank my chars, u will only be adding them to my list of K.O.S to where u ganked my lv10..

To those who know they are already on the list im sure by reading this u know now

what to do to get urself off the list..

Play nice and im sure we'll all have fun.. ANIH

Lol.xshamy and rokkz watched u get owned even with a heal

Опубликованное фото

Hahah you call me weak for pottin and minion when your dog isnt around to protect you and you still pot .

Everyone knows youre a toy and you cry harder than anyone. You hit ignore the second your booty gets tickled

Best day in anhils life = Dogzie online + great pot sale

Face it scrapa

Ok ok ok ok ok how about this if u guys dont stop ganking or stfu ill take a REAL CHAR and Kill ur faggot asses espiacally that apoc fag wanna talk about breaking rules u bought kerns char and changed name and u suck cock at using it Naminay beat u lmfao... Noob... Bet u my +5 sham would too Think u know shit Poley talks about breaking rules truth is devs dont give a duck i have 200 ss of ppl breaking rules devs see it to lazy to do shit he was just telling u not to gank him why u gotta be so agressive u want a fight gank him again ill duck u up

Sincerly Owner Of PvP Cave Mc Side - Turtle :search:

"owner of pvp cave" The hell you acid cumming turtle xd

Taking my title after Mel did? Shame on you!

we all know its true boy...

i even get more hugs and "Omg ur pro be my mentor

Ok ok ok ok ok how about this if u guys dont stop ganking or stfu ill take a REAL CHAR and Kill ur ♥♥♥♥♥♥ asses espiacally that apoc fag wanna talk about breaking rules u bought kerns char and changed name and u suck cock at using it Naminay beat u lmfao... Noob... Bet u my +5 sham would too Think u know shit Poley talks about breaking rules truth is devs dont give a ♥♥♥♥ i have 200 ss of ppl breaking rules devs see it to lazy to do shit he was just telling u not to gank him why u gotta be so agressive u want a fight gank him again ill ♥♥♥♥ u up

Sincerly Owner Of PvP Cave Mc Side - Turtle :search:

Whats going on lol Do i need to prepare for another drama or why Do i get mentioned all the time...?