ganking ruggidone..??

CRiPSTiCK

To those who do and try gank ruggidone will only force the nature of ANIHALATOR & ELVANATOR to come out and play..

When ur pathetic choice of movement occurs please take note that i will not, i repeat, I WILL NOT allow ur fb or chosen chars back in the cave without an appology.. please be warned that when u gather more chars to try and gank my chars, u will only be adding them to my list of K.O.S to where u ganked my lv10..

To those who know they are already on the list im sure by reading this u know now

what to do to get urself off the list..

Play nice and im sure we'll all have fun.. ANIH

To those who do and try gank ruggidone will only force the nature of ANIHALATOR & ELVANATOR to come out and play..

When ur pathetic choice of movement occurs please take note that i will not, i repeat, I WILL NOT allow ur fb or chosen chars back in the cave without an appology.. please be warned that when u gather more chars to try and gank my chars, u will only be adding them to my list of K.O.S to where u ganked my lv10..

To those who know they are already on the list im sure by reading this u know now

what to do to get urself off the list..

Are you ruggidone?

Play nice and im sure we'll all have fun.. ANIH

DEATH TO RUGGIDONE AND ALL YOUR OTHER SHITTY CHARACTERS!!!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :tease: :yahoo: :yahoo: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

;D

U write this cause of me you pathetic crybaby xd

I know u look allday for attention trying to talk with me but hun u forgot you can gank with

Atleast 3v1 but as All Player Know the only reason why u gank me 3+ ppl cause u afraid to pvp me ,weakling xD

You hide since a year in this cave i never seen you outside xD

Next thing as you are alrdy here explain devs.how you achieved demonologists suit from keizsha :D?

100$ u have paid u Eula-rule breaker

You hun will be killed always on sight

Have a nice day  :blush:

DEATH TO RUGGIDONE AND ALL YOUR OTHER SHITTY CHARACTERS!!!!!!

As we can see here this is a moron who has all high lvl chars who used his lv20 ranger to gank my lv10..

But when i told this fag to bring his ranger and pvp my barb he refused then changed the subject.. how pathetic..

U KNOW I WANT UR RANGER YA DUMB IDIOT.. WHY U SCARED TO PVP MY BARB..??

U write this cause of me you pathetic crybaby xd

I know u look allday for attention trying to talk with me but hun u forgot you can gank with

Atleast 3v1 but as All Player Know the only reason why u gank me 3+ ppl cause u afraid to pvp me ,weakling xD

You hide since a year in this cave i never seen you outside xD

Next thing as you are alrdy here explain devs.how you achieved demonologists suit from keizsha :D?

100$ u have paid u Eula-rule breaker

Here we have a no good jealous retard who thinks my life and the world revolves around her..

U think ur pretty dnt u.. well i can tell u this.. if i had to chose between u and a half breed mut, i'd chose the mut.. that way at least i wuldnt hav to waste money on a troll such as urself..

As for the suit.. why dnt u tell devs what i payed for it since u think u know how much i payed for it..?? Afta all u had urself spittin shit about it at me in world chat.. and skypin urself about shit u dnt even know of..

U DONT KNOW ME RETARD SO GET OVER URSELF COZ THIS MORNING WHEN U USED UR LV13 PALA TO TRY AND GANK MY LV10 WAS HELARIOUSLY FUNNY WHEN U THOUGHT U CULD ACTUALLY KILL HIM :tease:

Yay im actully in a homo fags diary of who he likes to kill on a game!!  :drinks:

Anih. I just love making u mad bro, its funny how as soon as me and Nessah ducked your ass, you got Melzie the fat hoe and some other retards to help you? What have you changed your ways of using potions and revives 24/7 now resorting to personal slaves?  :shok: wew its funny how i killed you alone once, Melzie logged on right away.. Hmm good timing i guess..  :pleasantry:

As we can see here this is a moron who has all high lvl chars who used his lv20 ranger to gank my lv10..

But when i told this fag to bring his ranger and pvp my barb he refused then changed the subject.. how pathetic..

U KNOW I WANT UR RANGER YA DUMB IDIOT.. WHY U SCARED TO PVP MY BARB..??

just bcoz u know my ranger weak u challange  :pardon: why u not say against my shamn ..u just cry for shamn vs barb is unfair and bla bla bla ...bt u cant challange my shamn 8) take ur elvanator vs my shamn  :facepalm: we see

Aww u sad retards.. xshamy.. iv neva seen u ask me to pvp ur sham %) so stfu coz i hav no idea wtf ur on about..

Jizzinurmouth.. why u run away from me all the time when i log in..??  U dnt run when u hav back up do u..?? Well.. thats when the shit u talk about comes in.. "u hav back up" "me and myself use pots" whats the diff..?? Oh and btw.. what happened to that post u had about some other dude being gay..?? Did u delete it afta i commented in it about how gay u are for posting a pic that shows u asking pvprange if he wants to help u gank my sham..?? Well i dnt see the post no more BRO so whatsupp..??

As for all u other idiots who think im scared.. check urself.. i stay in my lv10 to keep doin arena coz i think its more fun than waiting for ppl to kill in the cave..

If u want to pvp against me then find the rite time to ask, coz as for myself im no bum who stays home playing WS all day.. i do work unlike most of u clowns and i do hav much more important things in my rl to worry about then some stupid pvp against idiots who think they better.. when my sham is is amped as exactly the same as ur pathetic char then im sure it wuld be an even fight..

As for now ya'll haters can keep haten coz at least rite here rite now im being pro about whats said, and not some stupid pathetic immature dweeb wanabe low life game freak who acts tough behind their screen..

So cheers big ears.. oh wait ya'll haters dont have any  :facepalm:

That still shows u were scared to bring ur ranger pussy..

Like ganking my lv10 dnt u.. come try my barb with ur ranger come on..

Im waiting............

Aww pussy wont show up, i bet 200k on that..

Xd u dumb cripple return back to area Chat in ur hiding cave xD

You so bored and attentionwhoreing tht u come Forum and create a topic bout ur crybaby Action u bald ugly dumbduck xd

Here we go again i bet all the money you got , tht you arent able to kill me a single time in a 1v1 with no pots pvp rules :) ?

Ill give you 10 trys you only need to kill me a single time and than you won the bet :) ?

Pathetic babyboy :facepalm:

Ruggidone thinks himself strong  :bad:  n hes stronger than me at my #1 pro bd lvl 11 but i beated him  :lol: . last time he beated me with ganking  :rofl:  lol that kid !.

anih u said i never said for 1v1 elvan vs me ? so m saying come on make 3v3 party and lets see whos the dumb  noob ok ? or scared ? :facepalm:

• Whos anih ?
  • Talking to me or Crips ?

offcource talking with that dumb who wana pvp my xshamy bt i dont think he can accept chllange bcoz all his character weak :lol:

Tht why he hide a Arena lvl 10 in pvp cave and farm lowamps in Arena

Anih is a crybaby  ;D

Tht why he hide a Arena lvl 10 in pvp cave and farm lowamps in Arena

Anih is a crybaby  ;D

true  :lol: why anih u not use ur barb or shamn for pvp ? bcoz u know u not have power to kill  high lvl  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just can farm lvl 10 player  :facepalm:

My lvl 10 is better than yours.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

why god why...

go play and talk in game we are not interested in who is better ar lvl 10, go with ur pride somewhere else...

i have spoken.

I agree with Jizzsaw, Melzies a fat hoe. Ruggipussy is wankster, that means he's a fake pussy gangster.  We all know hes a cry baby and weak.  All mys chars beat all of his 1v1. And Poleys correct, the fag hates dieing so much in a game that he never leaves pvp cave.  Killin his weaksauce lvl 10 with Beastsmode my lvl 10 was the most fun. He reminds me of a shemale named William and Williamtwo who also think thier chars are good but suck.

Remember kids = Thugs r Bugs.

72764_.png

72765_.png

72766_.png

I agree with Jizzsaw, Melzies a fat hoe. Ruggipussy is wankster, that means he's a fake pussy gangster.  We all know hes a cry baby and weak.  All mys chars beat all of his 1v1. And Poleys correct, the fag hates dieing so much in a game that he never leaves pvp cave.  Killin his weaksauce lvl 10 with Beastsmode my lvl 10 was the most fun. He reminds me of a shemale named William and Williamtwo who also think thier chars are good but suck.

u just help devs ban another player.... :)) look on chat

;D  logs rouge ,got killed by bees outside, logs shaman gets killed he even didnt have time for pot xd,

logs barb pots 3 times gets killed again  :facepalm:

post-19913-14177034635925_thumb.png

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

why god why...

go play and talk in game we are not interested in who is better ar lvl 10, go with ur pride somewhere else...

i have spoken.

Mind your own business you damn whore, gtfo my forums

i agree anhi an melzie are self centered idiots who want attention claim to be pro but gank like noobs an suck at pvp I'm not shit talking there actions speak for itself