Who is the most trused in emerald??

naonw

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Most trusted peoples in emerald? Your friends and you.I always depends upon my friends, not gonna take risk transferring signs and sd weapons from an unknown peoples or some peoples that say "trust me i am the most trusted and pro players"lol :lol: :facepalm:

zhatu trustable nd easy to get him in pvp cave  2days ago i trusted a unknown player and got scamed so i wont trust unknown playerz again ... loveshaman ,tondar,zhatu,notawolf,harypater,lordlove,cindy,xmichelle,juliet,wolfsy,losia,darklr, u can ask them to help u in transfer anythn.

zhatu trustable nd easy to get him in pvp cave  2days ago i trusted a unknown player and got scamed so i wont trust unknown playerz again ... loveshaman ,tondar,zhatu,notawolf,harypater,lordlove,cindy,xmichelle,juliet,wolfsy,losia,darklr, u can ask them to help u in transfer anythn.

zathu* xD (aka Strain now) aka marceline  8)

mostly finnish and swedish ppl i can trust but other too  : Ninjaswan,zodar,xmaster,Eucalyptus-Necroh, Localheal (idk his char now), spacehoq,metalgirrl-metalblood,

mostly finnish and swedish ppl i can trust but other too  : Ninjaswan,zodar,xmaster,Eucalyptus-Necroh, Localheal (idk his char now), spacehoq,metalgirrl-metalblood,

nice :good: ty

Yeah im in Thecore and yes 90% r very trustworthy .but im the most trustworthy.people I dont know even ask me to transfer.guess my reputation is op and trustworthy:-D

Ryiota lvl 20 rogue = yzii lvl 17 mage really realiable guy  :good: He just helped me to transfer 60k from my ranger to my rogue. I strongly recommend asking him if you need to transfer gold or some other stuff :drinks: