Best shaman in eu ( new section)

malekhijazi

I didnt like the old one of best shaman in eu

So now here it will work like this during 3 day starting from now

Everyone will write 8 names of strong shaman in eu

And by the end of the 3 day i will pick the highest 8 names that u wrote ...

And then i will make a poll  of those 8 names so u can pick

.Ppl out eu can also help

.ppl can't write their shamans name ( write 8shamans other then your even if ur the strongest )

. Dont spam this topic

It's for fun only as if anyone care if those shaman are strong no one will care

Dont forget its for fun :yahoo:

Theirs not one person on the server that don't have shaman, main or alt. Shamans are so OP and mainstream it sickness me. Ego-boost thread much?

Not me ;) But yes; Spanish it is.

im playing ws for 3 years in Eu, Us servers and i've seen and fought almost all shamans!!and i believe that Spanish is best shaman.. i like how he hunt elfs  :clapping: :clapping: 2nd is Rizzah or Ryzzah or whatever the name..hehe

SPANISH

SPANISH

SPANISH

SPANISH

SPANISH

SPANISH

SPANISH

SPANISH

here my vote.

Xd

Isn't he the one that left game ,

Ohh i hope he get back  :pardon:

im playing ws for 3 years in Eu, Us servers and i've seen and fought almost all shamans!!and i believe that Spanish is best shaman.. i like how he hunt elfs  :clapping: :clapping: 2nd is Rizzah or Ryzzah or whatever the name..hehe

Reezeeh u mean, and i also like reezeeh

Good shaman :good:

malekhijazi,

u jelouse of spanish? He can leave the game , but  the great player he was and is won't leave it too.

In people memory he will always be The greatest shaman since he started playing.

malekhijazi,

u jelouse of spanish? He can leave the game , but  the great player he was and is won't leave it too.

In people memory he will always be The greatest shaman since he started playing.

Hahah lol

No im not jealous, i like Spanish , he is funny strong helpful .....

Btw i try hard before u to keep him in game

But he put me down :'(

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me :drinks:  But i wont be playing anymore.

Reezeeh u mean, and i also like reezeeh

Good shaman :good:

If you really like him why you didnt gave a singe shit when him and Frostblade got kicked of AoA 30 minutes before tournament end? :facepalm:  You dont even need to reply whatever your excuse, its obvius for me and him.

In my personal opinion and following rules of topic: Reezeeh, Shitley, Mofhh, Shyleenn, Ciamiau, Acheungg, Vomm, Magicjonny and Cosiita ofc  :good:

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me :drinks:  But i wont be playing anymore.If you really like him why you didnt gave a singe shit when him and Frostblade got kicked of AoA 30 minutes before tournament end? :facepalm:  You dont even need to reply whatever your excuse, its obvius for me and him.

In my personal opinion and following rules of topic: Reezeeh, Shitley, Mofhh, Shyleenn, Ciamiau, Acheungg, Vomm, Magicjonny and Cosiita ofc  :good:

Thx for following the rule of topic xd and i agree with u

Second i was sleeping while they get kicked before 30min of the tournament and i don't know why it's my problem, so i cant like him and see him strong cuz he got kicked from AoA and its not my fault.

Come on, dont act like a ...

Thx for following the rule of topic xd and i agree with u

Second i was sleeping while they get kicked before 30min of the tournament and i don't know why it's my problem, so i cant like him and see him strong cuz he got kicked from AoA and its not my fault.

Come on, dont act like a ...

Dont act like a (...)?lol Get the ♥♥♥♥ing nuts and say what u think for once like you should said/did something like i did when Reezeeh got humiliated in AoA if you liked him.

I understand just "moist your ass" about things involve yourself only so dont ♥♥♥♥♥ please.

I followed rules of topic, bye xd

Dont act like a (...)?lol Get the ♥♥♥♥ing nuts and say what u think for once like you should said/did something like i did when Reezeeh got humiliated in AoA if you liked him.

I understand just "moist your ass" about things involve yourself only so dont ♥♥♥♥♥ please.

I followed rules of topic, bye xd

If i say what I mean u dont make drama cuz im not in mood

And here we go again u keep involving me in reez problem

Why not involve mofh or Humaanz or Ktptn or Gexg or other members they are in better rank then me

And no need to reply

I no hate u i just mad cuz u left game ( with drama)  :unknw:

I like seeing u angry and hate when u stick to 1 topic( reezeeh and frost getting kicked)

Good luck and keep in touch

Spanish,  dear pupi , malekhijazi,  didn't said anything when they got kicked becouse he has no balls , no opinion and he is busy 24x7 licking hassn's ass.

what Hassn say / does is right. Thats how Malek see everything inside AoA.

And that's why nobody likes him.

cruel  true story.

U both are driving me crazy  :facepalm

If they got kicked or ducked no its my fault

Lol by im being blamed

And if ur trying to get me out of AoA like u both did

It's not ganna happen i like AoA and i won't go out

It's not my problems to help u solve it or put my self in it

malekhijazi,  i'm not trying to make you kicked of AoA.

If i wish you to be kicked i just need to pm hassn saying i want to play again but i dont want you in AoA.

Easy. So no, i surprised in how much coward you are an never has a personal opinion. That's all.

cherrybia,

ok, u found out that im coward and no personal opinion

but u already opened the surprise box and u get those info about me...

get used to them,

and after i get back to game, i tried to solve my problems with my best friends that i had long time before u even get in mc..

it kinda worked out after i realized  that its impossible

u dont know what the real malekxloka is and what he can do, but he is dead

its game for fun, making friends not letting allll players be ur enemies

bia i don't have problem with u or anyone, and i like those chats that come between us i never get angry of what u post cuz its ur opinion( not a fact)

cherrybia,

ok, u found out that im coward and no personal opinion

but u already opened the surprise box and u get those info about me...

get used to them,

and after i get back to game, i tried to solve my problems with my best friends that i had long time before u even get in mc..

it kinda worked out after i realized  that its impossible

u dont know what the real malekxloka is and what he can do, but he is dead

its game for fun, making friends not letting allll players be ur enemies

bia i don't have problem with u or anyone, and i like those chats that come between us i never get angry of what u post cuz its ur opinion( not a fact)

Well , then i hope to be wrong and the real malek is different.

And no , i wasnt responsable too of Reezeh and Frosty kicked , but in any case i get mad at Hassn and he had to ask sorry 1000 times.

That's why he doesn't respect you , becouse you does everything he says he wants you to do. And that's why ur guildmates are bit angry at you.

.Hope you change then. ( I'm also not saying u have to unrespect Hassn or something like that ). Good luck.

Well , then i hope to be wrong and the real malek is different.

And no , i wasnt responsable too of Reezeh and Frosty kicked , but in any case i get mad at Hassn and he had to ask sorry 1000 times.

That's why he doesn't respect you , becouse you does everything he says he wants you to do. And that's why ur guildmates are bit angry at you.

.Hope you change then. ( I'm also not saying u have to unrespect Hassn or something like that ). Good luck.

opinions always hirt others

cuz its opinion

so i keep them inside me so that i dont hirt others

u know amd u said that already all guildmates angry from me

so what if i said my opinions.

even if they are true they still opinions and they keep opening doors to more insults and more bad communition( now we saying our opinions and see how much we post...)

i know my line and i dont cross :good:

• 3 weeks later...

Oxfordboy - he was level 18 back when I started in v1.3 - respect for being a high level back then when Shaman was under played, weak and i only ever saw like 5 max leveled shamans on the emerald server. Today anyone can do a shaman +9 and think their bad ass. Simple truth.

Today anyone can do a shaman +9 and think their bad ass. Simple truth.

Anyone +9?  :nea:

And you can change "shaman" in that sentence for every class of course...