This is for DEVS

Xbanditx

Question

US-Sapphire / this is for devs« on: 11 September 2013, 18:41:17 »I got a question, is there a way you can branch out beyond phones and computers? And If so would you consider it? just curious thank you........   

4 answers to this question

yes sir sorry about that. I was wandering if you could make this game available for consoles like playstation or xbox, for example playstation  network has an online game thats free to download like warspear is all you need is internet my question is - is it possible to take this game to the next level and it be possible to download on consoles and if so would that be something you would consider.. Im just curious and would like to hear opinions about it. Thank you

yes sir sorry about that. I was wandering if you could make this game available for consoles like playstation or xbox, for example playstation  network has an online game thats free to download like warspear is all you need is internet my question is - is it possible to take this game to the next level and it be possible to download on consoles and if so would that be something you would consider.. Im just curious and would like to hear opinions about it. Thank you

oh, ok, now I see what you meant, we were asked this kind of questions before and answer was negative.

We don't have any plans to make the client for the current gen consoles because they are not part of our development strategy.