Quitting.

PvpRange

Fair well retard.. was always good watchin u die then come crying..

Maybe if u actually had balls like real MEN do and show some respect then just MAYBE more ppl wuld like u, but no..

Ur problem was letting ur richness over power ur thoughts and letting ur chars be ppl u dnt want them to be now.. in my opinion, stay online but shut ur fat face up

Cheers

Lol he trolled so hard

Heres for all that hoped it was true

Pssh no need to state the obvious..everyone knows pvprange won't quit.

Hek! I wouldn't be surprised if he's in kahoots with devs in order for him stay and pay more for ai grind. :facepalm:

Like..... seriously? The day he quits is the day warspear is no more.

Really?! Pvprange quit WS? No, can't even believe it.

Range... If u really quit, then i will say "wyatb and good luck in real life".

But if u don't really quit then "stop this drama thread".

hey pvprange your thread is always spam you just seeking attention i know your my hater but im not your hater

quit if you have one word  you just make me laugh :lol: :rofl:

just learn from hassn eu-emerlad stupid

give em free itemz let em scamm u

u`ll get many fake frinds/wives/bit4z/beggers

just look at `aoa` guild u will get what i say ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You will never be this good !!! your 7000 + loss on 1 character in 1 season is unforgivable, noone should be allowed to do THAT BAD:( if i was pvprange just from SHEER EMBARRASSMENT I would deleted that ranger along time ago, everyone who looks at you and can see how bad u do 35% of all games LOST, is pretty bad:( i would delete your crap ranger, u brag about YOUR +10 but it didnt give you any SKILL, obviously your $$$ only bought you 7000 Loss, and showed the WORLD how bad you really are ;)

Here take a look at what SKILL REALLY IS ;)

71920_.png

You will never be this good !!! your 7000 + loss on 1 character in 1 season is unforgivable, noone should be allowed to do THAT BAD:( if i was pvprange just from SHEER EMBARRASSMENT I would deleted that ranger along time ago, everyone who looks at you and can see how bad u do 35% of all games LOST, is pretty bad:( i would delete your crap ranger, u brag about YOUR +10 but it didnt give you any SKILL, obviously your $$$ only bought you 7000 Loss, and showed the WORLD how bad you really are ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pvprange #1 pro ranger

Lol kernal is in 24/7 lolz mode again

Are you serious... 35% loss is bad?

Hahaha if more than 50% ok but 65% win and saying its terrible that is called

Reaching

1200! Wtf... what is he wearing? Novice outfits?

If i was him i'd delete lock before update

Опубликованное фото

71929_.jpg

71930_.jpg

71931_.jpg

• 1 month later...

:)

Jk, ill never quit. If i stop playing all of a sudden i probably died.

We can't quit, the day you hit lvl 15 or payed a cent, you signed part of your life over to this game  :rofl: I've tried quit so many times. Only a handful have gotten out. Ur top ranger on US sever therefore you simply never can leave :spiteful: Stay strong man  ;)

:)

We can't quit, the day you hit lvl 15 or payed a cent, you signed part of your life over to this game  :rofl: I've tried quit so many times. Only a handful have gotten out. Ur top ranger on US sever therefore you simply never can leave :spiteful: Stay strong man  ;)

Aint that the truth lol, thanks man.

nice time wit u,y dnt u make a new char nd spend $0 on it nd see hw mch fun ull hav,ull feel the real game. Nd hang out wit noobs.

Try spend 0$ and feel the sensation

GO BRO. U CAN QUIT ANYTIME YOU WANT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lol kernal is in 24/7 lolz mode again

Are you serious... 35% loss is bad?

Hahaha if more than 50% ok but 65% win and saying its terrible that is called

Reaching

1200! Wtf... what is he wearing? Novice outfits?

If i was him i'd delete lock before update

Опубликованное фото

HIHO PLISKIN :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: