Quitting.

PvpRange

Yes it's for real, you wont see me logged in ever again.  Tpain or Kernlabba can pass me and get the arena yearly reward, i don't care. 

I realize no one likes me and the games not fun without friends.  When your rich and +10s like me, haters gonna hate. Ive been kicked from guilds 3 times this week, im done. 

Have fun.

No, Pliskin didn't kick me for the record.  That's not what this is about to everyone who thinks it is.

Tired of being a diamond in the rough.  No one likes me so im leaving. 

Last posting from me, fair well.

No, Pliskin didn't kick me for the record.  That's not what this is about to everyone who thinks it is.

Good luck,and the reason why most of players hate you,because you always talk about yourself as #1,nobody likes arrogant people.

Yes it's for real, you wont see me logged in ever again.  Tpain or Kernlabba can pass me and get the arena yearly reward, i don't care. 

I realize no one likes me and the games not fun without friends.  When your rich and +10s like me, haters gonna hate. Ive been kicked from guilds 3 times this week, im done. 

Have fun.

Bro, you beat the game. Be happy with your family and spend money on your daughter, not in game. Goodluck

Hey Pvprange I am sorry to hear this and no not all hate you you just havent searched for the right players to hang out with I mostly see you with Rich players which I wont say the names and you know it And I also quit but I failed and I returned to Warspear something I shouldnt had done but I couldnt help it and to those who "Hate"  Me for certain reasons I am sorry but Idc about u all I care is for my friends, My Ws family, My Sis, My Brothers, and My father of Ws sounds Childs and crazy but eh idc what u think of me I am like I am my return wont have more Drama nor pain in it and Wish you the best Pvprange.  :)

Sincerely Jasmine ...

Don't listen to Lallous ♥♥♥♥♥ boy. You know I looooovvvveeeeee yooooouuuuu. NOW.... Get on Atombomb. Kernfag is running his cock sucker. I always got your back my dude. :)

Boo Hoo I quit :'( Nobody likes me.......WHO GIVES A DAMN OR SHYT. I been playing this game for the past 3 yrs. I seen goodplayers come and go, its the life of a mmorpg. So pvpshaman, ranger; whatever you go by, you know how many ppl here wish they could amp their gear to +10 and kick eveveryone butt. Heck if I had +10 gear I would make sureppl hate me because I'm kicking their butts. So in otherwords,you quitting because nobody likes you??? This is what I think about it  :tease: :tease: :tease: :rofl: ;D ;D

Boo Hoo I quit :'( Nobody likes me.......WHO GIVES A DAMN OR SHYT. I been playing this game for the past 3 yrs. I seen goodplayers come and go, its the life of a mmorpg. So pvpshaman, ranger; whatever you go by, you know how many ppl here wish they could amp their gear to +10 and kick eveveryone butt. Heck if I had +10 gear I would make sureppl hate me because I'm kicking their butts. So in otherwords,you quitting because nobody likes you??? This is what I think about it  :tease: :tease: :tease: :rofl: ;D ;D

nobody likes him becuz he doesnt respect anyone not becuz of his amp lolz the only people who respect him r show offs or scared of him :) thats a fact

nobody likes him becuz he doesnt respect anyone not becuz of his amp lolz the only people who respect him r show offs or scared of him :) thats a fact

I dunno man, I have to disagree with this. There are people who like pvprange.. I've been a fan since long time. I don't know if respect is the proper word but I enjoy him because he is unlike any other player and doesn't change or make exceptions for anyone.. dramatic, trouble-finding, loveable, hateable, quirky, witty, outspoken, trollericious. He is exciting and fun to hear about. Yeh he says and does ridiculously stupid things and gets on peoples nerves but in the end it's all for teh lulz. Takes a world full of different folk to make shit exciting.

I think the community will be worse off if he really does decide to not come back. Then again I think azebu just might be right about the whole ruse thing... Let's all popcorn and see.

Well I don't hate u and u not even my friends but at least'

Next time when u come to a game be more "humble"  :pleasantry:  in my opinion.  :facepalm:

-Friends?  You gain that with the time..  :give_rose:  and the time show u who are your true friend's  ;D ..

Good luck & success in your live.. my best wishes always  :good:

I know I joke around about you, but this is on a serious note

sorry to say this pvprange, but you have done it to yourself.

you pretend to be nice and politically correct when its conveinient or when you want to play the "victim"

then you turn around and do the same stuff you complain about: racism, discrimination. trash talking, etc.

Yea everyone deserves a second chance.

but from my perspective, every time you are given another chance, you just wipe your ass with it.

everyone has a good and a bad side.

what varies amongst people is the equilibrium between the two.

take me for example.

I can be an asshole when I need to be. I do have my "soft" side, but it doesnt mean everyone gets to see it.

only those I trust.

if you want respect, treat others with respect.

Good luck.

Pvprange you were always a great friend and to think your leaving bcuz people dont like you shocks me. You should not care what they think! Remember before you were any good and you made sure everyone knew your name. You are and will always be #1 Pro Player. Your better than all the "haters". I hope this isn't goodbye :sorry:  So ill just say Tc.

Usually I'm not mean about this but I won't LIE to you ether. You can't blame people for hateing you because you show off to much. Everyone knows your +10 so what if anyone asks u should please link in private. That's what its MADE FOR. I don't  hate you because I still remember our past friendship but like everyone else's you treated it like SHIT. True story and won't be surprised if u did to anyone else. See you on later bud.

I know your great player but not a good friend.

Please keep that in mind this is just a game. I'm sure you'll find better ones like runescape ( which takes sooo much skill andthus I quit at lvl 136  :tease:

We all know that he will create a new char and play as someone else. Who would ever believe Pvprange would leave the game for this stupid reason? Not me

We all know that he will create a new char and play as someone else. Who would ever believe Pvprange would leave the game for this stupid reason? Not me

His reason isnt what he says hes got real things on his mind and even if hes not gone forever at least he is looking at himself and thinking what needs to be done , its healthy

Even if he doesnt change he helped me i cant forgive him for everything he says but i know it was all for the lulz even though many of us didnt laugh

His reason isnt what he says hes got real things on his mind and even if hes not gone forever at least he is looking at himself and thinking what needs to be done , its healthy

Even if he doesnt change he helped me i cant forgive him for everything he says but i know it was all for the lulz even though many of us didnt laugh

I guess you got a point there  :facepalm:

But its like having an acquired taste.

Im gonna miss you bro, been some very good times and some very good rapes in arena with you.. :sorry: i wish you the best for you and your family bro, come back soon and visit also  :spiteful:

I KNEW YOU WERE A SHIT STAIN FROM THE START :D

theres a reason i ignored you when you asked about my troll mask price during swamp release

because i KNEW your SOO much of an idiot, that youd have to beg me for an item that was practically worthless, but low in stock server-wise; for a guaranteed sale

want another troll mask before you go? i can go fetch one for ya, you money-using idiot :D

^oh, and nobody is going to get this but pvprange

it seems like im trash talking... but the things he did to me to try and force me to sell my troll mask (spams trade chat of false accusations that im a scammer, spams forums im a scammer) means you deserve more you shit stain :D

why stop playing games? its obvious your soo much of an idiot to waste this much money when you have children, i think you should reconsider what your life is even about

Well looks like updates will be slowing down without the $$$ from him but i always miss to see a good elf player leave sapphire because there getting harder and harder to come by. Fair well range and good luck in life