Rage Quit for 1 month or till update comes

pheonixflyy

Sooo, I'm rage quiting. Warspear isn't what it once was. I miss the times when elves and mc were friends and cool with each other. There's so much prejudice and animosity between them now, that i can't enjoy the game anymore, besides chatting with friends.

I remember the times when elves helped mcs complete cl, and vice versa. I remembered helping some mcs complete dinalt, kratt and marashaka. And other mcs letting questers in my pty kill sea, lake, gg once and even helping us. I personally completed my bg part of cl with the help of mcs hunting there. We even hunted together after that. When people didn't kill on sight any random elf/mc just because, and not for some reason like they ganked me at pvp cave.

Pvp cave isn't fun anymore, its impossible to pvp anyone when you get ganked, disturbed or jumped. The worst part is that, once you kill the ganker, more come, and you have a war when pvp cave is meant to be a neutral ground.

The worlds a crazy and pretty messed up place, i don't think i need that in a game as well. Anyways, i'll probably come back in a month or till the next update arrives. Great time to catch up on studies in the meanwhile.

To my friends: sorry for rage quiting :cray: but its pointless to accomplish nothing, and wasting time reviving just to die again in an instant.

Why does cl need to be hard in the first place?  :unknw: if both factions help each other, they both reap the rewards for doing so. Of course, people will say its WARspear, but you must know that there are many aspects of a war, and in this case, you can make an alliance, perhaps even foster friendships. After all, we are all still people playing a game hoping to get some form of entertainment. Why should picking which class you prefer change what kind of person you are?

And thanks :friends: take care of yourself as well, and have fun playing warspear.

Everything changed when this game got more popular( 2.8-3.0... version of the game),many new people joined and from then all people kill mcs/elfs on sight and don't let complete chainless for many players.

Why does cl need to be hard in the first place?  :unknw: if both factions help each other, they both reap the rewards for doing so. Of course, people will say its WARspear, but you must know that there are many aspects of a war, and in this case, you can make an alliance, perhaps even foster friendships. After all, we are all still people playing a game hoping to get some form of entertainment. Why should picking which class you prefer change what kind of person you are?

And thanks :friends: take care of yourself as well, and have fun playing warspear.

Yes indeed! Remove the mobs too. Why the ... do they attack either. Damn it.. why are there healers in the first place necessary!

So you got raped so bad that you end up rage quitting the game.

If i were you, i would have pm'd my friends on either side and asked their help.

I would rather be a failure than a quitter. You won't succeed unless u keep trying.

So you got raped so bad that you end up rage quitting the game.

If i were you, i would have pm'd my friends on either side and asked their help.

I would rather be a failure than a quitter. You won't succeed unless u keep trying.

Its more of a fundamental issue that i don't like. Also, why make a small incident into a huge war? I don't like bringing people into my problems, because i have no desire to create drama, and I'm pretty sure they have better things to do than killing a couple of mc/elf.

Sure friends will help me out if i ask, but so would those people who we are trying to kill. Something so small and insignificant magnifys and escalates into a huge war, where innocent by standers are effected by our actions.

Its just my opinion on the issue, you can say what you wish about me, its just a game and you don't really know me anyways.

Everything changed when this game got more popular( 2.8-3.0... version of the game),many new people joined and from then all people kill mcs/elfs on sight and don't let complete chainless for many players.

Yup and i totally agree, when warspear became more popular, a lot of people with not much understanding just played the game.

Sooo, I'm rage quiting. Warspear isn't what it once was. I miss the times when elves and mc were friends and cool with each other. There's so much prejudice and animosity between them now, that i can't enjoy the game anymore, besides chatting with friends.

I remember the times when elves helped mcs complete cl, and vice versa. I remembered helping some mcs complete dinalt, kratt and marashaka. And other mcs letting questers in my pty kill sea, lake, gg once and even helping us. I personally completed my bg part of cl with the help of mcs hunting there. We even hunted together after that. When people didn't kill on sight any random elf/mc just because, and not for some reason like they ganked me at pvp cave.

Pvp cave isn't fun anymore, its impossible to pvp anyone when you get ganked, disturbed or jumped. The worst part is that, once you kill the ganker, more come, and you have a war when pvp cave is meant to be a neutral ground.

The worlds a crazy and pretty messed up place, i don't think i need that in a game as well. Anyways, i'll probably come back in a month or till the next update arrives. Great time to catch up on studies in the meanwhile.

To my friends: sorry for rage quiting :cray: but its pointless to accomplish nothing, and wasting time reviving just to die again in an instant.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ;D :good: :good: :good:  your quitting yayayyayayayayayay best day of my life

Its more of a fundamental issue that i don't like. Also, why make a small incident into a huge war? I don't like bringing people into my problems, because i have no desire to create drama, and I'm pretty sure they have better things to do than killing a couple of mc/elf.

Sure friends will help me out if i ask, but so would those people who we are trying to kill. Something so small and insignificant magnifys and escalates into a huge war, where innocent by standers are effected by our actions.

Its just my opinion on the issue, you can say what you wish about me, its just a game and you don't really know me anyways.

From what i read in OP, you were trying to do CL and you couldn't do it.

asking help from friends to do CL , wont create a "drama" as u think , because for elfs/mcs you are just a normal party trying to do CL. And i am pretty sure your friends have nothing better to do than killing elfs/mcs coz this is what this is game is all about. If they have something better to do than this, then they would be doing it  and would be offline on the game.

Your motive wasn't to kill people, it was to complete CL.

Also this is  not real life, this is a game, there is no innocent person in a game.

What are you doing in a war game if you dont like violence and killing people, in the first place?

Also i am not judging you and i have no intention of doing so either.

A person doesn't lose if he fails at something, he loses when he gives up. And you gave up no matter how you look at it.

by rage quitting , all you are doing is making your own enemies happy. Like seriously, you guys ♥♥♥♥♥ about how fked the game become but rather than standing up and trying to make a change all you are doing is ragequit.

Let me tell u this, even when u play the game after one month, things would just get worse, it wont get any better.

Regarding pvp cave, i feel the same way.

From what i read in OP, you were trying to do CL and you couldn't do it.

asking help from friends to do CL , wont create a "drama" as u think , because for elfs/mcs you are just a normal party trying to do CL. And i am pretty sure your friends have nothing better to do than killing elfs/mcs coz this is what this is game is all about. If they have something better to do than this, then they would be doing it  and would be offline on the game.

Your motive wasn't to kill people, it was to complete CL.

Also this is  not real life, this is a game, there is no innocent person in a game.

What are you doing in a war game if you dont like violence and killing people, in the first place?

Also i am not judging you and i have no intention of doing so either.

A person doesn't lose if he fails at something, he loses when he gives up. And you gave up no matter how you look at it.

by rage quitting , all you are doing is making your own enemies happy. Like seriously, you guys ♥♥♥♥♥ about how fked the game become but rather than standing up and trying to make a change all you are doing is ragequit.

Let me tell u this, even when u play the game after one month, things would just get worse, it wont get any better.

Regarding pvp cave, i feel the same way.

Lol i have no problem with cl, took my shaman a year to complete xD and my main characters like druid, ranger and shaman are done with it. Honestly, cl isn't that big an issue for me.

There are different parts of the game that i like, i treasure the friends i made here, really, the social aspect is one of the only to main reason i play it. However dieing for no reason? That's just stupid.

Perhaps your right on the quiting part, but it would be foolishness to try and change something that cannot be changed. Peoples ideas and beliefs can be changed, but they are a critical part of us, and won't be changed so easily. Also have to factor in that people have no desire to change.

So i won't waste my time on it. About ws getting worse, that i fully agree with. Idk i'll just log and do a few arenas maybe if i do play. Help a couple of questers here and there and log off. Kinda like leaving the game ._.  Just can't leave my friends xD

awww pheo.. i will miss u my friend..  :cray: know the times when my rogue needed dinalt and maraksha, u helped me with that.. u r a great friend, take care  :give_rose:

Pheo  :cray: my first....well the only Fly family member i ever met... kinda sad actually.....so few flies in the world..... anw going off topic xdd

Dont leave :( who will heal me in kota now ._.    jk xdd  just hope you come back soon, at least for a talk every now and then^^

Chicken xD no worries, i heard there's some bd called awesomefly or something lol! The fly family still lives xD also i don't think i intend to quit forever, would miss my friends too much!

I'll miss you too loveable  :'(

P.s. its temporary, when i like cool down i'll come online again xD so fret not icewind!

Chicken xD no worries, i heard there's some bd called awesomefly or something lol! The fly family still lives xD

Not approved, gay, hes not real fly..... I kill his faker ass -_-

• 2 weeks later...

oh thats the reason ive never seen you online for quite a while.. dont worry pheo im still in pvp cave.. you have my back and all my chars and borrowed chars.. i stopped helping elfs doing cl for a while.. im leveling a shaman now. goodluck.  :)

well sis, have fun

and true the game is so boring but not coz mcs/elfs have wars

the game boring coz nothing new , today same like yesterday same like tomorow

ppl who hunt keep hunting make money waste on signs or costomes...etc

rich stay rich, poor become rich and so on

aboute wars , its the only thing that keeps me playing game that i go with mcs and att caravan and so do elfs kill us and so on, so wars dont make game boring , wars reason coz ppl bored of hunt , quests, trades.... etc

take care

i logged i. in ws after long time. i was searching for u but didnt find u now i saw this post.seariously I want another sever which will just be for old players having version 1.0.0. at pheonix come back again damnit :( at least keep checking forum.

Truth is,the game has been changed a lot.

From the free to almost all paid ,money power.

Also the people what i met through the time,was different.

But nothing stay same. Old times will end, and new times begin.

I just can say, i always will have the memories of "true" players of Warspear Online.

Current players just talking about being PRO , showing their idiocy nothing else.

For all these players,hope soon leave the game.

And strongly recomended to developers! Please add the word ban into game.

i logged i. in ws after long time. i was searching for u but didnt find u now i saw this post.seariously I want another sever which will just be for old players having version 1.0.0. at pheonix come back again damnit :( at least keep checking forum.

Aww sorry noah, i hardly come on forum :( but I'm playing again  :yahoo: i just don't have much time to play because of school, tests and upcoming exams. If you come on eu at around 5-6pm +8GMT you could probably find me ;)

hope to see there my friend! :friends:

at springy, thanks and yea i agree some wars can be fun, like a huge mob of mcs invading elves caravan xD so epic!