[2013.09.10] Costumes for winners in the next Guild Tournaments #2

Kuzmitch

last season arena 1,2,3 got costume, and they played an entire YEAR worth AP for that costume, this season guild ranks 1-2-3 and all 40 people in each get costume every 14 days? so your making 120 new costumes per server every 14 days? yet u refuse to reward rank 2 and rank 3 in OVERALL arena? how come dev make 120 costumes for guilds every 14 days, but they wont give rank 2 and rank 3 a costume for 250,000 AP from an entire year of 2x2?

for example a person from my guild left my guild 5 hours before guild rewards came out for tourni, he joined that guild GOT the costume THEN LEFT THAT GUILD, came back to mine... so he did 0 ap 0 gp for that guild and only was in that guild for time enough to receive costume, and he deserves that costume? YET arena ranked overall #2 and #3 DO NOT deserve anything? for 250,000+ ap earned and 12000 tickets played over the course of a year =O wow DEV you really OUTDID YOURSELF, your logic for reward is absolutely absurd, you reward players who do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and the players who DONATE THE MOST $ to YOU, You throw them Under the BUS !!! that's amazing that a company would SCREW there investors like that LOL,

last season arena 1,2,3 got costume, and they played an entire YEAR worth AP for that costume, this season guild ranks 1-2-3 and all 40 people in each get costume every 14 days? so your making 120 new costumes per server every 14 days? yet u refuse to reward rank 2 and rank 3 in OVERALL arena? how come dev make 120 costumes for guilds every 14 days, but they wont give rank 2 and rank 3 a costume for 250,000 AP from an entire year of 2x2?

for example a person from my guild left my guild 5 hours before guild rewards came out for tourni, he joined that guild GOT the costume THEN LEFT THAT GUILD, came back to mine... so he did 0 ap 0 gp for that guild and only was in that guild for time enough to receive costume, and he deserves that costume? YET arena ranked overall #2 and #3 DO NOT deserve anything? for 250,000+ ap earned and 12000 tickets played over the course of a year =O wow DEV you really OUTDID YOURSELF, your logic for reward is absolutely absurd, you reward players who do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and the players who DONATE THE MOST $ to YOU, You throw them Under the BUS !!! that's amazing that a company would SCREW there investors like that LOL,

stop crying  :facepalm:

Kern fighting for the rights of other people.

Im agree

Hey some guilds are to overpowerd cuz they have mcoins pls make tournaments fair so annybody can win this.

Btw  costumes are nice :yahoo:

u got alot of mcoins ingame = ur a winner

Welcome to warspear

Costumes are shit, copied assassins creed, good job, but i think they are shit. Make something WE want or something actually everyone likes, like the previus costumes were pretty good, but honestly do not copy another game. What next, spiderman costume? Have some more imagination.

Im not a hater, just disappointed

And dont anyone ducking dare to reply to my post saying im jealous or some shit like that..

Well, I hope they had to plagiarize only because they are busy with the future updates. I expected more of them because I know that they can do better than this.

The bottom line is money, I know, but they should create unique costumes for the winners. If they can't come up with a good idea within a month then why promise such thing?

I hope they have something original for the next tournaments.

Why always costume as rewards ,

Put in the new weapon skins as rewards , each winner can choose his wep skin out of 3 possible skins :D O:-)

Weeew i like it but it must be unique and amazing skin

The awards must be costume, skin, signs/ or minion

Cuz minion and signs both are waste 1st day i used them

That minion is crazy cuz if someone hit him he start attacking him, even if I didn't attack the moob he start attacking if someone attack him:!

Using superhero suits, characters of games and movies are prohibited. How shame that Developers break their own rule by copying hero suit from another game/movie, it's abviously Assassins creed and Warspear should be disqualification from MMO, shame on you...

I guess I'm not the only one moody ;D

Hmm nope, it's just that the wording used is obvious, don't know why everyone thinks it's reward for the current tournament..  especially as the awards haven't changed in-game.. but who knows, like I said it could be an issue in translation. Stranger things have happened :unknw:

I'm guessing it's gonna be this tournament's and the one right after,

2 tournaments with same rewards then a change for the next 2 and so on.

They did the same with crusader if you guys already forgot, ended August 12, announced August 15 as " NEXT tournament's costume award ", came in game a few days before tourny end.

It's just common sense, I mean why make it so complicated with all this " 31 days in a month " " costume changes in a new week of tourny, meaning if 3 tournies in same month 3 same award " and blah blah blah

Obviously it's gonna be 2 same then new for next 2 and so on.

Also obviously that Devs did not prepare a pile of awards for the tournaments before even releasing it, if no one notice when they say " we'll make something " plus they're probably busy with the other updates.

You can also tell from when they added crusader and how they gave us a rare costume that was already given out before on the test one because they had nothing prepared to give so they gave out gladiator costumes instead, and crusader was even missing it's cape when they first added it.

I'm guessing it's gonna be this tournament's and the one right after,

2 tournaments with same rewards then a change for the next 2 and so on.

They did the same with crusader if you guys already forgot, ended August 12, announced August 15 as " NEXT tournament's costume award ", came in game a few days before tourny end.

It's just common sense, I mean why make it so complicated with all this " 31 days in a month " " costume changes in a new week of tourny, meaning if 3 tournies in same month 3 same award " and blah blah blah

Obviously it's gonna be 2 same then new for next 2 and so on.

Also obviously that Devs did not prepare a pile of awards for the tournaments before even releasing it, if no one notice when they say " we'll make something " plus they're probably busy with the other updates.

You can also tell from when they added crusader and how they gave us a rare costume that was already given out before on the test one because they had nothing prepared to give so they gave out gladiator costumes instead, and crusader was even missing it's cape when they first added it.

Common sense is uncommon now days

rank 2 and rank 3 got costume for 2x2 last year, and guilds rank 2 and rank 3 get costumes every 14 days, will you be giving rank 2 and rank 3 costumes for overall 2x2 this season? the people who amp real high, and spend MOST $ for tickets over the course of last 11 months? will Tpain and Kernlabba from ussapphire get costumes ? im #1 ranked mclan on my entire server in 2x2, and i have 85% win ratio held over 12,000 games, i would hope i get something for it, i work and have a family and kids, i cant play 16 hours a day and spam 40% loss like pvprange, i cant keep up with him:( he gets +12 AP per loss and i gain +20 ap per win, he lose 2x and get more ap then my 1 win ??????????????????? that needs to be fixed, you completely took skill out of the rankings. everyone on my server is calling your rank system a GREED ONLY system:( can u SOMEHOW INCORPERATE SKILL INTO HIGH RANK? thanks kuz !!!LOSERS do not deserve to WIN AP when they LOSE, if you LOSE an arena YOU SHOULD LOSE AP !!!! Stop Rewarding the LOSERS FOR LOSING... LOL GET REAL !!! Since you guys COPY EVERY ASPECT OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT, YOU MINE as well COPY THERE SKILL ONLY RANK SYSTEM, AND DUEL OPTION !!!! CHECK OUT MMR=MATCH MAKING RATING, GOOD GAMES USE THIS FOR arena  IT IS 100% FACT that a RICH person can enter arena and never even move, LOSE EVERY GAME THAT HE PLAYS and never even cast a spell,  YOU CAN ACHIEVE RANK 1 THIS WAY!!! THIS IS A FACT, YOU CAN HAVE 0 WINS and 100,000 LOSS, AND BE RANK 1 with 1,200,000 AP and 0 WINS  HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY KUZMITCH PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.. KUZMITCH, ARE YOU READING THIS>?>? other then the OBVIOUS FACT THAT GREED for $ is RUINING ALL POSSIBILITY OF SKILL IN RANKS, PLEASE FIX THIS, KUZMITCH CAN YOU READ THIS>? IM CALLING YOU OUT, WE DESERVE A RESPONSE, Or do you admit MR. KUZMITCH THAT YOUR GREED TOOK AWAY ALL POTENTIAL FOR SKILL IN RANKS>?KUZMITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ READ AND RESPOND ^^^^^    P.S. how much does an oil change cost IN YOUR LAMBO?

rank 2 and rank 3 got costume for 2x2 last year, and guilds rank 2 and rank 3 get costumes every 14 days, will you be giving rank 2 and rank 3 costumes for overall 2x2 this season? the people who amp real high, and spend MOST $ for tickets over the course of last 11 months? will Tpain and Kernlabba from ussapphire get costumes ? im #1 ranked mclan on my entire server in 2x2, and i have 85% win ratio held over 12,000 games, i would hope i get something for it, i work and have a family and kids, i cant play 16 hours a day and spam 40% loss like pvprange, i cant keep up with him:( he gets +12 AP per loss and i gain +20 ap per win, he lose 2x and get more ap then my 1 win ??????????????????? that needs to be fixed, you completely took skill out of the rankings. everyone on my server is calling your rank system a GREED ONLY system:( can u SOMEHOW INCORPERATE SKILL INTO HIGH RANK? thanks kuz !!!LOSERS do not deserve to WIN AP when they LOSE, if you LOSE an arena YOU SHOULD LOSE AP !!!! Stop Rewarding the LOSERS FOR LOSING... LOL GET REAL !!! Since you guys COPY EVERY ASPECT OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT, YOU MINE as well COPY THERE SKILL ONLY RANK SYSTEM, AND DUEL OPTION !!!! CHECK OUT MMR=MATCH MAKING RATING, GOOD GAMES USE THIS FOR arena  IT IS 100% FACT that a RICH person can enter arena and never even move, LOSE EVERY GAME THAT HE PLAYS and never even cast a spell,  YOU CAN ACHIEVE RANK 1 THIS WAY!!! THIS IS A FACT, YOU CAN HAVE 0 WINS and 100,000 LOSS, AND BE RANK 1 with 1,200,000 AP and 0 WINS  HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY KUZMITCH PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.. KUZMITCH, ARE YOU READING THIS>?>? other then the OBVIOUS FACT THAT GREED for $ is RUINING ALL POSSIBILITY OF SKILL IN RANKS, PLEASE FIX THIS, KUZMITCH CAN YOU READ THIS>? IM CALLING YOU OUT, WE DESERVE A RESPONSE, Or do you admit MR. KUZMITCH THAT YOUR GREED TOOK AWAY ALL POTENTIAL FOR SKILL IN RANKS>?KUZMITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ READ AND RESPOND ^^^^^    P.S. how much does an oil change cost IN YOUR LAMBO?

you need some serious help