[2013.09.10] Costumes for winners in the next Guild Tournaments #2

Kuzmitch

People of Arinar!

We are pleased to announce that the main prizes for the winners in the coming Guild Tournaments will be unique costumes of Assassin’s Hoddies!

1 place. Assassin’s White Hoodie.

Опубликованное фото

2 place. Assassin’s Black Hoodie.

Опубликованное фото

3 place. Assassin’s Gray Hoodie.

Опубликованное фото

All further changes in tournament prizes we will announce in advance. The planned rate of prizes change is once a month, and we will try to make them as diverse as possible.

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

cool costume but there is no chance to get in eu server cause of hassn

devs u should make a restriction about the price that the same guild dont get the same price twice so all have a chance to the awesome reward

Allready lost my interest in these tournaments. Hard work does not payed off, so i am back with selling dailys instead of reporting.

good way to earn some $  :good: :clapping:

I wana know when will be update 3.8  :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

WTF! :diablo:

You will add assasins creed costume?, when in the Best costume contest you asked for originality and no use of characters from other games :facepalm:

And Senpai posted a costume from assasins creed too but he no win miracle coins.

What will come next? Use ideas from the people who not win the contest for make others costumes??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Bad move aigrind........

this costume fits the most on rogue , is there a rogue who is getting this xd

Also, in costume competition u asked not to copy the costume from any game or anime, but now u do the same xd