playstation or xbox which is better?

Xbanditx

which is better  

27 members have voted

1. 1. which is better

• playstation
    • xbox

i do like halo but idk i just dont like the controller layout plus xbox overheats to much. The one thing i will like xbox over playstation  is on xbox while ur playing u can listen to music that u put on the hard drive. playstation dont do that and i wish they would

Yep, reported, needs to be moved to tavern.

On the other hand, the playstation and xbox war has been going on too long.

Oh and they removed the daily internet check that required you to sign in about once a day.

Now i belive you have to connect to the internet once and you will be set

i prefer both based on certain games and graphics coz both of dem have their pros and cons ::) .....and abt xbox heating up :lol: mine doesn't coz i do everything on my hdd + play more dan 15hrs without overheating :rofl:

Bunch of casuals. It's the Wii that's the best 7th gen console.

But if I had to pick between these two, PS3. It has better hardware, better exclusives, and better community. Xbox has better pad for PC gaming though.

Xbox all the way, i also love the xbox controller whereas the ps controller is designed to be used by baby hands :facepalm: .

u've really said it a +1 for u ;D

Why buy consoles if you can use pc. Pc has better performance, graphics, more functions and you can play any game on it. I dont understand ppl that use consoles...

Because PC does not have all the games. RDR, Demon's Souls, Dragon's Crown, Dragon's Dogma, Atelier series, Bayonetta, Persona 4, and many others.

Do you use emulators? Before an emulator for a console is released, console is the only way to play those games. Only recently Wii and PSP emulators have been optimised and patched so they aren't 5fps.