bg quest help? hell no!

ninjatrickster

why's no one helping in eu server?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. why's no one helping in eu server?

• they think by buying mcoins their life will extend by 2 years.
    • they're doing "arena"
    • they're "busy"
    • they think money is anwser to everything
    • they're antisocial noobs with no social skills
    • they're too busy spamming tc with mcoin items
    • jellyfish

What is wrong with this server :bad: no one will ever help me with this quest  :'( everyone is just sitting at legion camp :facepalm: shame on you *noobs*  >:D

71035_.png

People dislike it when you ask directly. Only when you already have a party it is OK, otherwise they get invited, wait for 30 minutes without action, and in the end nothing will be done. And do you actually know how many questions like this high levels get each day? It is just impossible to respond on all.

You better ask in world chat. Players with the quest will respond and you get a party :)

People dislike it when you ask directly. Only when you already have a party it is OK, otherwise they get invited, wait for 30 minutes without action, and in the end nothing will be done. And do you actually know how many questions like this high levels get each day? It is just impossible to respond on all.

You better ask in world chat. Players with the quest will respond and you get a party :)

Maybe, but no one will ever anwser my pm :facepalm: I once spammed trade chat for 38 minutes, only one playee was friendly enough to help :bad:

Yea. I don't like when people ask to help about bigger bosses so instantly. Do lije this instead: Write in world chat: "Quest bg, pm me!!!". Send that message regurarly untill u git full pt. Make sute u hace enough healers in the party too  ::)

Yea. I don't like when people ask to help about bigger bosses so instantly. Do lije this instead: Write in world chat: "Quest bg, pm me!!!". Send that message regurarly untill u git full pt. Make sute u hace enough healers in the party too  ::)

Errors in text: ask me to*, like*, get*, sure* and have

Maybe, but no one will ever anwser my pm :facepalm: I once spammed trade chat for 38 minutes, only one playee was friendly enough to help :bad:

I get every 5 minutes a question like this. Even when i am not standing still in a city but when i am running or shooting mobs for quest. Should i respond on every question? There are moments i am not in the mood for that...

There's the problem, no one will ever help, no matter how hard I try to get help, spamming in world chat was pointless, no one helped, so: I won't get a party :bad: trade chat is just full of mcoiners, and no one will ever anwser my pm :facepalm:

Same with mini bosses

71055_.png

What is wrong with this server :bad: no one will ever help me with this quest  :'( everyone is just sitting at legion camp :facepalm: shame on you *noobs*  :diablo:

kova .-. btw u should go bg spot n check there. probably someone can be there to huntin. or try to get 1-2 healer. tanks comes instanly

kova .-. btw u should go bg spot n check there. probably someone can be there to huntin. or try to get 1-2 healer. tanks comes instanly

There's always 1 party of elves around bg, and when I try to get healers, they will never join my party :facepalm:

There's always 1 party of elves around bg, and when I try to get healers, they will never join my party :facepalm:

if elvens at bg. when they die they will come wit a huge army to take back there. try to find a pt who is gonna bg

Nobody, who is just idling, will answer, but if you ask someone who is doing quests close by, might actually help you. This has worked for me to get progress in game  ;)

Ps. Ninja, why is my name in ur pic? :diablo:

I received the honor of having my dk's name with big letters on one of the pics ;D

Nobody, who is just idling, will answer, but if you ask someone who is doing quests close by, might actually help you. This has worked for me to get progress in game  ;)

Ps. Ninja, why is my name in ur pic? :diablo:

I received the honor of having my dk's name with big letters on one of the pics ;D

Congratulations! You are going to be famous!