I leave Warspear

Spanish

It was 2 years+ playing already and i had lot fun and extraordinary moments here :drinks:

Reason why i retire doesnt really matter at this point but basically seeing some shameless/repulsive/greedy/ consecutive episodes close to me in-game made me "wake up", rethink my free time, and understand it doesnt worth for me keep playing anymore since most of my friends not being active and anyway im keeping in contact with them otherwise.

Also i did realize sometimes game took over me and i used to spend too much time playing addicted while at the same time i hurted out friends refusing them a lot that should told me ♥♥♥♥ off long time ago but they still there.

Starting to work 14 september with my father so anyway wont be able to play more than 2 hour daily but better quit 100% and never return because my competitive behavior wont let me play few hours only e.e

I can play 1 LoL match at mid day with some friends who ever play can pm forum too.

If i need more fun at videogames for holidays i wait for ps4 or xbox one at christmas but 100% wont return here.

No hard feelings with anyone at end. Thanks everyone who used to make me enjoy game, laugh, helped, fought etc

Vanityx, Reezeeh, Merc, Mofh, Catalonia, Jonny, Elliot, Nelson, Shy, Marcin, Unge, Keido, Ape, Rose, Lex, Hassn, Altay, Umuut, Nida, Mirul, Gexg, Payal, Gab, Vomm, Uxie, Darkrr, Frostblade, Cookieman, Nero, Poley and Pliskin, Odjur and Night, Roland and Snorlax for help so fast recover friend account, Laura, Ivan, Valentin y el loco faisal xd, Yasir, Noitapata, Jhon doe, Ghostkills, That random famous turk ranger who used to spam hours when he died ♥♥♥♥ing everybody mom sister(aunt lol) till devs banned him and so many more players i will always remember, sorry if i forget right now a lot  :good:

I end this topic with yesterday pictures of Shaman's raise at caravan, even if earthquake size nerfed and failing some, we are the only ones who still can do this shit. 40 mins of doomsday at elf town nuking everyone non stop, each earthquake was like an orgasm, thanks everyone who gave us multiple pleasure xD

Have fun guys wish you best everywhere :friends:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I gonna miss you also your enemies they are happy now xd from  my first day in warspear when I was a total newbie with my first rogue , espanish we become friends , we wasted much at old days with keidoblast , reezeeh , diabloh....and sometimes suprememan was really fun , after come amp and laberint and we start to leave bg xD many friends and traitors we lost but our little group never fail at last  year was the best days in update 2,5 with mercurial, sulla etc  etc  have  alot to say but no suficient time for post like everybody know im retired or semiretired till... well span we become  friends out of the game lucky we live  no far only some km a great friend forever and yes from a simple mobile  game ,  warspear lose a pro and old fighter but  bro never say bye say asta luego xd thanks for all  :friends:

Well don't have much time to write xd

You were one of my greatest friends, even when we where in the opposite sides or argued and fought alot we still managed to retain our friendship, we also had alot of funny times too. You have taught me alot of things and thank you for all that.

Take care and good luck in life.

This is not goodbye yet, my friend.

And I'm off to sleep xd

Great Fnd , Best enemy and one of the coolest shamans in the server.

Good luck for ur life  :give_rose:

And yess , don't lose ur competitive attitude. Rarely seen anybody fight so hard to win in a healthy way ^^ continue that in ur life.

See u someday again maybe , till then ADIOS!  :drinks:

I gonna miss you also your enemies they are happy now xd from  my first day in warspear when I was a total newbie with my first rogue , espanish we become friends , we wasted much at old days with keidoblast , reezeeh , diabloh....and sometimes suprememan was really fun , after come amp and laberint and we start to leave bg xD many friends and traitors we lost but our little group never fail at last  year was the best days in update 2,5 with mercurial, sulla etc  etc  have  alot to say but no suficient time for post like everybody know im retired or semiretired till... well span we become  friends out of the game lucky we live  no far only some km a great friend forever and yes from a simple mobile  game ,  warspear lose a pro and old fighter but  bro never say bye say asta luego xd thanks for all  :friends:

Jajaj fuiste corriendo a casa de tus tios para buscar las fotos e

Ya sabes si pasa algo aqui me tienes, no dudes en contactar conmigo.

Well don't have much time to write xd

You were one of my greatest friends, even when we where in the opposite sides or argued and fought alot we still managed to retain our friendship, we also had alot of funny times too. You have taught me alot of things and thank you for all that.

Take care and good luck in life.

This is not goodbye yet, my friend.

And I'm off to sleep xd

Not enough words but thanks for everything too in this years. 1 of my few best friends and persons i meet in this game so far. Thats all i have to say xD

Great Fnd , Best enemy and one of the coolest shamans in the server.

Good luck for ur life  :give_rose:

And yess , don't lose ur competitive attitude. Rarely seen anybody fight so hard to win in a healthy way ^^ continue that in ur life.

See u someday again maybe , till then ADIOS!  :drinks:

Weet there, Payal xD. Was fun play together and being your friend, thanks and take care too

RIP in Peace

play real life like u play warspear.............pro  :good:

bye..

:'( gona miss ya bro

Avenged u xd

Thanks guys

Take care, see you in 2 days.

Dont put me in the box of that people coming back in 2 days after farewall everybody, fucdapolisepls :bomb:

You know im man of word e.e I wont make a topic like this if im not 100% sure about it :facepalm:  I have some self-respect xd

And sorry for forget you at list idk how this could happened e.e Will miss your epic jokes and fun trolling Lex :friends:  Take care xd

fuk multi quotes failed twice n.n

Jajaj fuiste corriendo a casa de tus tios para buscar las fotos e

Ya sabes si pasa algo aqui me tienes, no dudes en contactar conmigo.Not enough words but thanks for everything too in this years. 1 of my few best friends and persons i meet in this game so far. Thats all i have to say xDWeet there, Payal xD. Was fun play together and being your friend, thanks and take care tooThanks guys Dont put me in the box of that people coming back in 2 days after farewall everybody, fucdapolisepls :bomb:

You know im man of word e.e I wont make a topic like this if im not 100% sure about it :facepalm:  I have some self-respect xd

And sorry for forget you at list idk how this could happened e.e Will miss your epic jokes and fun trolling Lex :friends:  Take care xd

fuk multi quotes failed twice n.n

Gahahahah, alright alright Carlos, won't miss you, always have you available at whatsapp. Text me anytime you want to talk or cry/drama/etc

:drinks:

Oh oh oh!

duck DA POLIZZZZZZZZZZZ

It was 2 years+ playing already and i had lot fun and extraordinary moments here :drinks:

Reason why i retire doesnt really matter at this point but basically seeing some shameless/repulsive/greedy/ consecutive episodes close to me in-game made me "wake up", rethink my free time, and understand it doesnt worth for me keep playing anymore since most of my friends not being active and anyway im keeping in contact with them otherwise.

Also i did realize sometimes game took over me and i used to spend too much time playing addicted while at the same time i hurted out friends refusing them a lot that should told me ♥♥♥♥ off long time ago but they still there.

Starting to work 14 september with my father so anyway wont be able to play more than 2 hour daily but better quit 100% and never return because my competitive behavior wont let me play few hours only e.e

I can play 1 LoL match at mid day with some friends who ever play can pm forum too.

If i need more fun at videogames for holidays i wait for ps4 or xbox one at christmas but 100% wont return here.

No hard feelings with anyone at end. Thanks everyone who used to make me enjoy game, laugh, helped, fought etc

Vanityx, Reezeeh, Merc, Mofh, Catalonia, Jonny, Elliot, Nelson, Shy, Marcin, Unge, Keido, Ape, Rose, Lex, Hassn, Altay, Umuut, Nida, Mirul, Gexg, Payal, Gab, Vomm, Uxie, Darkrr, Frostblade, Cookieman, Nero, Poley and Pliskin, Odjur and Night, Roland and Snorlax for help so fast recover friend account, Laura, Ivan, Valentin y el loco faisal xd, Noitapata, Jhon doe, Ghostkills, That random famous turk ranger who used to spam hours when he died ♥♥♥♥ing everybody mom sister(aunt lol) till devs banned him and so many more players i will always remember, sorry if i forget right now a lot  :good:

I end this topic with yesterday pictures of Shaman's raise at caravan, even if earthquake size nerfed and failing some, we are the only ones who still can do this shit. 40 mins of doomsday at elf town nuking everyone non stop, each earthquake was like an orgasm, thanks everyone who gave us multiple pleasure xD

Have fun guys wish you best everywhere :friends:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

good luck irl and thx for the funny moments bro

Wish you the best in your real life  :good:

I didn't have much time with you but we talked sometimes(fights included  ;D ) and yea i think you are a big loss for warspear :|

And i wish you can pass by at least once when ayvondil comes out xd

I will send pics at whatsapp from new island and skills to tempt you  :spiteful:

Guess school will also make me play less but i won't quit, i'll just control my play time  ;D

Adios campeon  :)

My turn.

Pupi , what can i say u still don't know?

We met 2 years ago , and we become friends even if i was an elf and you an mc.

I've meet many people , and you , love,are the one will be forever whit me and i won't forget.

As you know i left WS too , no fun whitout you my pijillo , and i wasn't an addicted in any case.

As you know i was sad at first , i was sure that our relation could broke in 100 peaces if you leave , but now i'm happy... and i'm knowing you out of the game , talking about what real matters and i promise we will meet soon.

You deeply understand me pijillo , no matters if we argue , we find always the way to be togather back. You always listened to me , never judged ... thank you for everything , remember you are the only one.

Love you so so so so much my pretty eyes Pupi!!

All of us we gonna quit warspear in one day..

Like someone said before,live your life like you was in game,..A really good one,like friend or enemy...

Shaman=Spanish=Epic.And i said everything!!!

All the best for you.Bye.

Bye span, and thank you for helping me when i asked you. Wish we didn't fight over some stupid stuff, but i'll always respect you as a person strong in your belief and willingness to talk things out and forgive.

I wish you all the best! :give_rose:

good luck irl and thx for the funny moments bro

Was fun playing together with such OP player. Thanks 2 bro.

Wish you the best in your real life  :good:

I didn't have much time with you but we talked sometimes(fights included  ;D ) and yea i think you are a big loss for warspear :|

And i wish you can pass by at least once when ayvondil comes out xd

I will send pics at whatsapp from new island and skills to tempt you  :spiteful:

Guess school will also make me play less but i won't quit, i'll just control my play time  ;D

Adios campeon  :)

Thanks Rafa xD. You wont tempt me talking about new skills,islands,dungeons etc isnt game mechanics why quitting and wont have time. If we meet each other online at LoL someday we could play anyway we will keep in contact :good:

Good luck

Ty mecha. algo siempre quise decirte, googlea "a toda mecha los serrano", mira que cancion mas cutre soltaban x spain no hace mucho lol

Carlouhhhh i wish you much luck in this spanish world !

Go for it party mucho per me !  ;D

Proud to have met you  :cray:

Thanks Poley! Proud to were friend of druid overall master ;D

Will, will dont worry about it xD

My turn.

Pupi , what can i say u still don't know?

We met 2 years ago , and we become friends even if i was an elf and you an mc.

I've meet many people , and you , love,are the one will be forever whit me and i won't forget.

As you know i left WS too , no fun whitout you my pijillo , and i wasn't an addicted in any case.

As you know i was sad at first , i was sure that our relation could broke in 100 peaces if you leave , but now i'm happy... and i'm knowing you out of the game , talking about what real matters and i promise we will meet soon.

You deeply understand me pijillo , no matters if we argue , we find always the way to be togather back. You always listened to me , never judged ... thank you for everything , remember you are the only one.

Love you so so so so much my pretty eyes Pupi!!

You are the best thing i have left forever and more satisfaction gives me in this 2+ years playing warspear my pijilla/caperucita roja killer  :friends:

Lucky to have know such good person as you a lot and lucky being your friend, always caring about me and knowing you are there for anything even when i dont need..

Words doesnt matter at this point, you know i love you so much :give_rose:

i dont really have anything much to write, so i would say good bye and good luck with life

Thanks for helping me in the game , i wish i could get to know u some more

Thanks mate

All of us we gonna quit warspear in one day..

Like someone said before,live your life like you was in game,..A really good one,like friend or enemy...

Shaman=Spanish=Epic.And i said everything!!!

All the best for you.Bye.

I will miss fight vs your OP ranger, always so dangerous even when going random arena with crap partner, 1 of my best rivals at elf side ;D

You impressed me for good when we got to know each other closer, thanks and all the luck and my support for you :give_rose:

Bye span, and thank you for helping me when i asked you. Wish we didn't fight over some stupid stuff, but i'll always respect you as a person strong in your belief and willingness to talk things out and forgive.

I wish you all the best! :give_rose:

Thanks a lot Pheo, you were 1 of the most "human" elves out there :)

goodluck with the new job. Bye pervy :good:

Thanks pervertgoat Wish you luck in game and with your epic raps about lewis & company :lol:

I never met you but good bye mate...  :(

Thanks.

Cya everyone, wont be active on forums since now too, goodluck :drinks:

Bueno me toca ami. Gracias x todo spa hemos pasado muchos momentos buenos lastima que no nos hubieramos conocido antes porque hubieramos disfrutado mas. Esto no es una despedida y lo sabes jajaja te dejas el juego cuando mejor nos lo podriamos pasar con las nuevas actualizaciones. Te deseo lo mejor hermano y seguimos en contacto por el whatsapp y cuando te decidas a volver ( espero que pronto ) hay estare. Cuidate mucho y suerte :D

Spanish

your words impressed me. I know you aren't an expresive person , and for sure you don't  use to show your feelings. And you did , right now in public too.

What to say? You are the best thing i had here too , and we will keep in touch as always.

You know i love travel , right now going to Miami , but who knows , in Christmas vacations i'm always free and Spain is so near.

Pupi , you are and always be the best shaman we all had the honour to meet.

LOVE YOU SO.

Sabes? Cada vez que alguien me preguntaba mi pais y yo decia Im spanish la gente se volvia loca y se emocionaba OH YOU ARE SPANISH YOU RE THE BEST

Despues me di cuenta que existias y lo entendi todo. Creian que yo decia que yo era Spanish el shaman. :D

El gran shaman que no me ha dado tiempo a conocer :(

Te veo en el mundo, loco.

wew, I hope I'm not late,lucky you I saw Kblitz topic and thought of scrolling down to see if there is any other funny shit xd , other wise I would of said the usual "hello, missin you all.." shit in a few random topics then leave lol

So my ♥♥♥♥tard friend is leaving?. damn carlos, you been the only friend I had who can compared to me in the ♥♥♥♥tardness level, people call it "competitive behavior" I guess xD

Will miss a lot bud, if I ever had the chance to visit Spain make sure I will consider visiting you  :friends:

at least you had the mind to quit this dumshit game  8)

BTW, I see that you haven't put my name in your list, one word, Regards, if you know what I mean[/size]xD

Not gonna lie bro I had lots of fun in ws with u, alot to remember! But as u can tell I quit to, havent logged for awhile tell today but was logging on to see if u were still playing or not, intell I heard u quit I was like smh but good to hear from u on here! Stay up bro be safe out there! Always will remember the best shaman ever :)

• 2 months later...

tio se te hecha mucho mucho de menos a ti , bia  y a reez de verda llevo solo dos meses desde que volvi y lo noto ... ya no es lo mismo hoy estube en crossfit todo el dia jugando con zain tope de pros en crossing y recorde lo bien que lo pasabamos en cara nosotros tres de veras es necesario que dejes de jugar si quieres estate un tiempo mas asta alvyondil y volver todos porfavor dedicad solo un poco de tiempo cabrones dejar la ps3 y el LoL ya te dire por whatsap xD pero enserio se que acabaras volviendo a mi no me dejas solo bro xd

in other words spanish , reezeeh cherrybia I miss  you much and our old times like was before... return xD

Done already talked in whatsap , they are waiting new update for decide if maybe return , well spanish is waiting something good in the next update ah  so developers do it fine xD lalala perdona no podia quedarmelo  me explota xD tampoco dije que vuelves solo tal vez  beh en verdad se que si xD  veremos que mierda hacen estos russos

Reezeeh and bianca return 100% no doubt  :friends: ahhhhhhh ♥♥♥♥ yeah cant wait to update

Опубликованное фото

Done already talked in whatsap , they are waiting new update for decide if maybe return , well spanish is waiting something good in the next update ah  so developers do it fine xD lalala perdona no podia quedarmelo  me explota xD tampoco dije que vuelves solo tal vez  beh en verdad se que si xD  veremos que mierda hacen estos russos

Reezeeh and bianca return 100% no doubt  :friends: ahhhhhhh ♥♥♥♥ yeah cant wait to update

Опубликованное фото

Huh. There is a mistake here  :search:

The update look interesting,but I'm not gonna be back. After all, I spent so much time in WS already,it was my drug. I used to chose WS always,stopped to go out whit my friends (or going out but open WS even if I was in a club),told many times to my bf I was going to sleep just to do not be interrupted while playing/hunting (yeah,we broke up cus of my aubsence,but yeah,we are back). No words.

I acted like an asshole for a game! And I'm not coming back.

Yeah, I wrote I will play when update comes, but I meant I will log few time to see the news,but i repeat,i'm not coming back. I also don't have the time to play right now,even if i wished to do it (and i don't).

Idk about Reez, but i know about Spanish. Maybe you mistake Javi,but if he comes back it will be like me,maybe log on 1 hour,one random day to try the news. He isn't coming back. Sorry  :unknw:

Done already talked in whatsap , they are waiting new update for decide if maybe return , well spanish is waiting something good in the next update ah  so developers do it fine xD lalala perdona no podia quedarmelo  me explota xD tampoco dije que vuelves solo tal vez  beh en verdad se que si xD  veremos que mierda hacen estos russos Reezeeh and bianca return 100% no doubt  :friends:  ahhhhhhh ♥♥♥♥ yeah cant wait to update

Our català coke is legit y ;D :facepalm:  ♥♥♥♥ Xavi read our chat again and chill.. chill e.e" For make that clear and cut rumors:

I told you 101% i wont return playing warspear anymore even being on christmas vacation atm and free 2 play. More sure if possible than when i made this topic.

I didnt said i expect a good update bro -.- i literally said "yes, you cant even disturb/war with the opposite faction at dungeon bosses, update seems promising " ( irony xd)

I said Bianca will be back the update day for see new stuff but just that, if i follow her i know myself i will end very sick res quakin and getting addicted so no

:)   (not srs, probably i will)

I didnt delete any of my accounts/banks so instead keep that dead when new stuff at shop comes i will try luck and get rare stuff for you and other friend but will be in private so none cares and doesnt mean im back

Reezeeh 100% will play random if bored like in past if you still play but he doesnt really like the game itself

Leave the fossils buried and chillllllll hermano

mierda xd que ♥♥♥♥♥ zorra askerosa me haces editar  .i. , a mi no me timas valeeeee no vuelvas tendre que trollear solo en cara o con el manco de zain xD almenos rez volvera a ratos

bueno no se cuanto tiempo sera pero  yo dejare de jugar tambien cuando encuentre  curro o una gf que me necesite todo el dia ahahahaha

bia me rompes el corazon yo que creia que volverias a full time :'( 

Pues nada ya estoy sad otra vez .i. hay que joderse me conformare con veros en events btw valla owned me hicisteis yo diciendo to happy qur volviais ahahaha cabroncetes

R.i.P