c.o.d

Xbanditx

hey everyone its been awhile since i been on here. My phone broke so i will be back as soon as i get a new one. On another note if anyone has black ops 2 for ps3 friend me my id is bama2728.... alright i gotta go have fun playin and good luck amping, hope to see yall soon bye

lol playstation is better  ;D

Disagree big time. Xbox is wayyyyy better. I know you are going to tell me when ps is better because its fre..but no. Box is better because it has better tech support. You pay so therefore i feel that it runs smoother and problems in current games/popular games are fixed faster. I have both ps and box and i play my box wayyyy more. And blackops blows imho..im still stuck in ancient times...COD4 And mw2:)

Disagree big time. Xbox is wayyyyy better. I know you are going to tell me when ps is better because its fre..but no. Box is better because it has better tech support. You pay so therefore i feel that it runs smoother and problems in current games/popular games are fixed faster. I have both ps and box and i play my box wayyyy more. And blackops blows imho..im still stuck in ancient times...COD4 And mw2:)

+1  :blush: :give_rose: