The Real Guild Tournament ( 5000 GP per win)

Kimimaro100

Many people seen the tournament as the caused of ARENA SPAMMING, so I decided to create a suggestion that will solved this problem.

Create a Real Tournament that is not based on Arena.

So how can we do this?

Ok I will provide all the information needed in this new tournament.

Tournament Mechanics:

*First step, there will be a slight changes in Arena Menu. We will add Tournament button.

Click the "Menu/Arena/(then you will see the 2x2 button, 3x3 button and 5x5 button) you will add the Tournament Mode Button.

*Second step, the guild must create a party composed of 5 members to enter in tournament mode.

*Third step, the Leader of the party will be able to press the "Tournament Mode" button and the tournament will begin.

*Fourth step, they will enter in a an area that looks like "mini version of Astral Labyrinth", inside of this mini labyrinth we can find mobs(monsters) that will block the way to find the tellus.( it means not easy to reach those tellus because of mobs guarding them.)[just imagine the original Astral Lab, because  this mini astral lab is just the imitation of the original astral lab, the only difference is there is no bosses in this mini astral lab, you can only find 5 tellus which is randomly distributed in the whole area and the mobs which will block the way to find and get this tellus.

*Fifth step, there will be 5 tellus randomly distributed in the whole area, and the party must race to get 3 tellus.

*Sixth step, there will be approximately 10 players inside of this mini Astral Labyrinth its means 5 vs 5.

*Seventh step, just like the astral lab we need to kill the mobs to clear the way, so kill those mobs till you find a tellus and take it.

How to take this tellus?

Just simply click the Green Question Mark above the tellus. just like how you take this tellus in Swamps.

*Eight Step, once one of the two parties got all 3 tellus, that party will be declared as the winner and they will received 5000 Guild Points. 8)

*Rules in the Tournament

Rule number 1 = Killing players from the opposing party is allowed.

Rule number 2 = Potions and Scrolls are not allowed.( Must be implemented Stickily inside the tournament, Unlike regular Arena, We are not allowed to use scrolls and potions inside.)

Rule number 3 = Minions are not allowed.

Rule number 4 = All members in the party is allowed to take the tellus.

Rule number 5 = If you died inside of the mini Astral Lab, you can't revive till the tournament is over.

Rule number 6 = There will be no arrow cursors that will help you to find the location of tellus.( I am talking about the arrows that shows the location of NPC's and Quests items in the game.)

Rule Number 7= The location of the tellus will changed randomly every 5 minutes.

Rule Number 8 = You can kill all the members in the opposing party but the tournament is still not done even you and your party killed all the members of the opposing party, you must continue to explore the whole mini Astral Lab to find the remaining tellus.

Rule Number 9 = You can only used the 5 free tickets in order to enter the tournament, so it means only FREE TICKETS ARE ALLOWED TO BE USED. so no spamming of tickets required.

Rule Number 10 = If your guild won in Regular Arena Battle Tournament, then you wont have any place in the Astral Lab Tournament. It means you can only win in Arena Battle Tournament or Astral Lab Tournament.

Rule Number 11 = There are two Tournaments we will have now, the first is the Regular Arena Battle Tournament which is the current Tournament we have, the second Tournament will be the Mini Astral Lab Tournament which is my idea. Both will have 1st, 2nd,and 3rd prices. and they will have same price also. Example  the first place price for the Arena Tournament is Golden Casket, then the first place price for the Mini Astral Lab must be also Golden Casket.

Rule 12 = There will be 2 counters of GP earned in each Tournaments, one for the Arena Tournament and the other one is for Mini Astral Lab Tournament.

by this suggestion there will be a real tournament in this game.

More Fun, More strategy, More Team Work, More Hard Work, Less Arena Ticket Spamming.

Other Questions in this tournament suggestion

*Are there any level requirement to enter the tournament?

You must be level 15  to join in tournament.

Since its a tournament, there should be a level restrictions for the players that will enter the tournament.

just like regular arena.

In other words the party must consist of 5 players with same level.

Either 15,16,17,18,19, and 20.

*So are the higher level parties can fight with low level parties?

No, The party can only fight an opposing party with same level as them. Meaning..

level 15 party vs level 15 party

level 16 party vs level 16 party

level 17 party vs level 17 party

level 18 party vs level 18 party

level 19 party vs level 19 party

level 20 party vs level 20 party

*How many number of same class can be able to get inside the mini astral lab?

2 same character only allowed to join in the tournament.

It means we cant join 3 or more warlocks or mages inside the tournament...(added by Pheonixfly)

This sounds good actually :) but some fixes: Guild players must be in same lvl radius(19-20, etc.) also mobs in lab must be same lvl, and must add different kind of these. Like kill bosses first, Kill enemies first, Kill most mobs in a time, kill spesific number of mobd faster than other team, ofc. ur idea. But if pty dies there it will be too difficult so lets say party member spaens at start of map so they need help/run back there were other party members are. Anyways good suggestion :good:

This sounds good actually :) but some fixes: Guild players must be in same lvl radius(19-20, etc.) also mobs in lab must be same lvl, and must add different kind of these. Like kill bosses first, Kill enemies first, Kill most mobs in a time, kill spesific number of mobd faster than other team, ofc. ur idea. But if pty dies there it will be too difficult so lets say party member spaens at start of map so they need help/run back there were other party members are. Anyways good suggestion :good:

thanks.... Ok I add the detail about lvl radius.

I think all guild will at same rate 5x tic free 4pt 20k gp/day if all guild do the quest like that its hard to make whos rank 1 its should have same gp guild

can you please explain this very well?

Your comment is bit confusing....

:bad:

Your are not a girl and you will never be.

All you have to do is practice. Believe that you can do it, because you can do it.

All you have to do is practice. Believe that you can do it, because you can do it.

i cant believe this guy, there are no single useful comment n most of them are just flaming and argue reply to other users. he really need enemies rather than friends. what a troublesome kid. im really sorry for him. :sorry: he likes to intimidate kimimaro n i guess he is falling in love with him what a gay this guy is :facepalm: be careful kimimaro.

i cant believe this guy, there are no single useful comment n most of them are just flaming and argue reply to other users. he really need enemies rather than friends. what a troublesome kid. im really sorry for him. :sorry: he likes to intimidate kimimaro n i guess he is falling in love with him what a gay this guy is :facepalm: be careful kimimaro.

Oi m8 shut yer gabber or Ill shiv u at nite I sware on me mum

Yes bro, I know I need to be more careful now, he is obsess to me wtf!

Great as always but some changes need, like all members be in same arena class not exactly same lvl, like 15-18 and 19-20

In small servers only 20vs20 will work.

also why add arena fights in this? We can simple add 1 free tournament ticket per 2 hours (like arena) and remove gp from arena wins at all!

Also, why only small labyrinth in it? LETS MAKE MORE FUNNY MAPS! They will be like mini games, "Small lab" , "Find the correct door" ,  even one like regular arena!

Have u seen how.many players left the game because with every update only rich ppl get advantage? It's good to make money and i think you get a lot every day but make it more attractive, in google play u.must know it to find it! Have you think how more money you will get if Warspear become first in the Most popular games" section?

It's the best MMO RPG game and in Google play there are shits first... :facepalm:

Great as always but some changes need, like all members be in same arena class not exactly same lvl, like 15-18 and 19-20

In small servers only 20vs20 will work.

also why add arena fights in this? We can simple add 1 free tournament ticket per 2 hours (like arena) and remove gp from arena wins at all!

Also, why only small labyrinth in it? LETS MAKE MORE FUNNY MAPS! They will be like mini games, "Small lab" , "Find the correct door" ,  even one like regular arena!

Have u seen how.many players left the game because with every update only rich ppl get advantage? It's good to make money and i think you get a lot every day but make it more attractive, in google play u.must know it to find it! Have you think how more money you will get if Warspear become first in the Most popular games" section?

It's the best MMO RPG game and in Google play there are shits first... :facepalm:

I also want this tournament to be more fair.

Rich and Poor People have a chance to win...

look at this rules.

Rule number 2 = Potions and Scrolls are not allowed.( Must be implemented Stickily inside the tournament, Unlike regular Arena, We are not allowed to use scrolls and potions inside.)

Rule number 3 = Minions are not allowed.

Rule Number 9 = You can only used the 5 free tickets in order to enter the tournament, so it means only FREE TICKETS ARE ALLOWED TO BE USED. so no spamming of tickets required.

Rule Number 10 = The players who will Enter the tournament is not allowed to fight in regular arena battles until the 5 Free tickets was replenished.

Those rules are made to prevent rich people from using their ARENA Tickets in this tournament.

So only skills in battle, tactics and team work will be useful in this tournament.

So how big will this mini lab be? If its too large, no one will bother trying to kill each other, and instead just try to find these tellus and never cross paths with your opponent.

I agree that they should just the 1 free tournament ticket every 2hrs instead of using free arena tickets. That way this is a separate component of arena. It will be a new element on its own, just for guild points.

There should also be restrictions on how many different classes can be in one party. That way, you won't get a full warlock/shaman/mage etc party, where they can just run away from mobs and easily kill players with their aoe skills. There won't be much strategy in that.

Also there could be a map stating where the tellus are, so its not dependent on luck, and you have to plan the route to take. The location of tellus changes during a new a new tournament.

How long would a tournament last? It takes time from moving from one location to another when mobs constantly attack, so it should have a longer time limit than arena.

Name who dies in arena. If people are going to be in different parts of mini lab, and your opponents healer dies, your team can change direction and kill your opponents instead, and look for the tellus later.

The damage done by mobs should decrease. Or have less mobs than at lab, like maybe 3-4. That way, when players attack each other, the mobs would b less of a problem when players hp drop very low from mob damage+player dmg.

I love this idea, so great job!

So how big will this mini lab be? If its too large, no one will bother trying to kill each other, and instead just try to find these tellus and never cross paths with your opponent.

I agree that they should just the 1 free tournament ticket every 2hrs instead of using free arena tickets. That way this is a separate component of arena. It will be a new element on its own, just for guild points.

There should also be restrictions on how many different classes can be in one party. That way, you won't get a full warlock/shaman/mage etc party, where they can just run away from mobs and easily kill players with their aoe skills. There won't be much strategy in that.

Also there could be a map stating where the tellus are, so its not dependent on luck, and you have to plan the route to take. The location of tellus changes during a new a new tournament.

How long would a tournament last? It takes time from moving from one location to another when mobs constantly attack, so it should have a longer time limit than arena.

Name who dies in arena. If people are going to be in different parts of mini lab, and your opponents healer dies, your team can change direction and kill your opponents instead, and look for the tellus later.

The damage done by mobs should decrease. Or have less mobs than at lab, like maybe 3-4. That way, when players attack each other, the mobs would b less of a problem when players hp drop very low from mob damage+player dmg.

I love this idea, so great job!

nice add :clapping:

Ok look,

Ur idea is good but there is few problems that make it impossible to win

1st no revive in tournament arena , make it impossible to win since there are hard moobs and 5plsyers vs us

It will be easy to kill each other the arena will be over with no one took the Tellus xd

2nd no pots and scrolls hello xd

I don't know if u played arcane legends :pleasantry: but the arena there is a place where 5vs5 and there is a tellus that u take from enemies place ( tellus according to there name color red or blue)

And u must plant it in ur place, u must get 5 tellus then arena will end

In ur suggestion u can say that when a member is dead he go back to arena entrance ( which will distract this party cuz if they need him they must go back killing all moobs they killed before to get him

It's ok if no pots but revive but be allowed but not in same place

why not make 1x/2x revive chance?, if they always revive when will this battle ends?. condition to win: kill all enemies/ get the tellus to the safe spot. any usefull adds than mine?.

I don't agree with when all players dead=win. It will defeat the purpose of retrieving a tellus, and it will just be a typical arena with mobs. I loved this idea because players had to work together like in lab, and have a game plan to out wit, and out last your opponent. They have to think to win. Adding a revive at the "base" would be good, that way, this tournament will last longer and have a fairer gameplay.

I agree that they should just the 1 free tournament ticket every 2hrs instead of using free arena tickets. That way this is a separate component of arena. It will be a new element on its own, just for guild points.--- the designers of the game will be in-charged in that problem , however we can still have beta test of know the appropriate size of the mini astral lab.

There should also be restrictions on how many different classes can be in one party. That way, you won't get a full warlock/shaman/mage etc party, where they can just run away from mobs and easily kill players with their aoe skills. There won't be much strategy in that.--- Ok I will add this to my suggestion.

Also there could be a map stating where the tellus are, so its not dependent on luck, and you have to plan the route to take. The location of tellus changes during a new a new tournament. ---- sorry its in the rules that we have no idea where is the exact location of the tellus, its not based on luck, actually it adds  challenged to the tournament.

How long would a tournament last? It takes time from moving from one location to another when mobs constantly attack, so it should have a longer time limit than arena.--- its in the rule, the tournament is over once one of the parties got all 3 tellus. Even all of the members of opposing party dies still the tournament is not over. In other words no time limit....

Name who dies in arena. If people are going to be in different parts of mini lab, and your opponents healer dies, your team can change direction and kill your opponents instead, and look for the tellus later.----- well I dont know if this is very important to the tournament...

The damage done by mobs should decrease. Or have less mobs than at lab, like maybe 3-4. That way, when players attack each other, the mobs would b less of a problem when players hp drop very low from mob damage+player dmg.--- yes why not we can add this....

I love this idea, so great job!--- geez thanks..

Ok look,

Ur idea is good but there is few problems that make it impossible to win

1st no revive in tournament arena , make it impossible to win since there are hard moobs and 5plsyers vs us

It will be easy to kill each other the arena will be over with no one took the Tellus xd

2nd no pots and scrolls hello xd

I don't know if u played arcane legends :pleasantry: but the arena there is a place where 5vs5 and there is a tellus that u take from enemies place ( tellus according to there name color red or blue)

And u must plant it in ur place, u must get 5 tellus then arena will end

In ur suggestion u can say that when a member is dead he go back to arena entrance ( which will distract this party cuz if they need him they must go back killing all moobs they killed before to get him

It's ok if no pots but revive but be allowed but not in same place

First the mini astral lab is not as hard as the original lab, so expect its not hard to kill those mobs inside the mini astral lab,

And YES WE CAN'T USE ANY SCROLLS OR POTION, YOU CAN'T SPAM ANYTHING INSIDE THE TOURNAMENT.

We cant revive, because its part of the tournament to keep all members alive so the party can have better success to win in the tournament.

Weaker mobs means easier to kill them. That is why we call it mini astral lab. ;D

Oh ok sorrydidn't remember the collecting tellus stops the tournament, my bad.

The suggestion for naming the dead players would be useless if we are able to ress at the start of the map. If we aren't, then knowing when your opponent has 1 less person means, you can change tactics and go after them instead. Like taking out your weaker competition, and once they're dead, you will have no opposition stopping you from getting the tellus but mobs.

The reason why i said marking out where the tellus are is important, is because the party doesn't have to waste time going to a location that doesn't have it, while your enemies could get lucky and find tellus on their first try. It just gives more dynamics to the tournament if teams have to map up and come up with a strategy on where to go, and the best locations to kill the other party.

Oh ok sorrydidn't remember the collecting tellus stops the tournament, my bad.

The suggestion for naming the dead players would be useless if we are able to ress at the start of the map. If we aren't, then knowing when your opponent has 1 less person means, you can change tactics and go after them instead. Like taking out your weaker competition, and once they're dead, you will have no opposition stopping you from getting the tellus but mobs.

The reason why i said marking out where the tellus are is important, is because the party doesn't have to waste time going to a location that doesn't have it, while your enemies could get lucky and find tellus on their first try. It just gives more dynamics to the tournament if teams have to map up and come up with a strategy on where to go, and the best locations to kill the other party.

hmmm..

just like the original Astral Lab we will also have map for the mini Astral Lab,

OK if the devs give their opinion about i we can consider that showing names of dead players, but as of now lets wait till the devs gave their opinions..

I made 1 mini map that could work. The middle tellus forces players to confront each other, and you have to get a tellus near your enemy's respwn location. I think this could totally work  ::)

So devs, it is possible to make, hope you guys could implement it one day.

p.s. sorry for the bad photo, my phone sucks and the camera is even worse xD

71638_.jpg