Ranger uses animals?

stilo11

Yea its means you can use animal in fight such as bow string of cat tail, arrows of griffin claw, boots of rats skin, glove of rabbit fur. Well its not too cool but maybe like that way. Or maybe ranger can change themself to an animal. I saw a green cat holding bow in the game actually  :shok:

Yea its means you can use animal in fight such as bow string of cat tail, arrows of griffin claw, boots of rats skin, glove of rabbit fur. Well its not too cool but maybe like that way. Or maybe ranger can change themself to an animal. I saw a green cat holding bow in the game actually  :shok:

I love you  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well rangers are supposed to use them, and maybe they will in the next updates.

BUT ON THESE OLD VIDEOS THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE WICH USES PETS  ;)  -->

I love you  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well rangers are supposed to use them, and maybe they will in the next updates.

BUT ON THESE OLD VIDEOS THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE WICH USES PETS  ;)  -->

wtf wheres this video from...is it warspear????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yep its when first was released  :good:

shaman had wolf spirit and druid had fairy. those were cool times now there's nothing to do in game and its less entertaining than in past.

shaman had wolf spirit and druid had fairy. those were cool times now there's nothing to do in game and its less entertaining than in past.

Yes the only thing whic scares is that they are just adding the things they already developing in the past..

Well the good thing is that they re balancing everything.. i hope in something good  :mega_shok:

Daggers, archers should be pure dd class, skills for damage,buffs for more damage not sucky debuffs, or stupid pets etc. Classes using pets/creatures in fight - summoners. Cmon i just need nice dmg not frickin pig flying around me.

Pets is a good idea for rangers.

To make it balance just make pet food available in the mc shops.

So other class can kill rangers easily.

Here how to do it, you buy a pet food, attack the ranger and give the pet food, the pet will love you and betray it's master and help you to kill the ranger.

Good isn't it?  ;D

Daggers, archers should be pure dd class, skills for damage,buffs for more damage not sucky debuffs, or stupid pets etc. Classes using pets/creatures in fight - summoners. Cmon i just need nice dmg not frickin pig flying around me

i agree, usually in mmos magic classes get pets not rangers.. i dont wan pets  :bad: