Great charm bug

malekhijazi

I used moon crystal on my sudden doom staff and by 2 crystal i got great charm and by mistake :pleasantry:  i used another crystal then the great charm get removed and i used more then 20crystal till now i did get great charm

Can i know how i can get charm back or how much at least i need to use so i can get charm

Btw ont only my staff but gear also i need to change some runes and they where great charmed so till now i did get Cham back.... :facepalm:

its not bug. its only your shit luck.

Shit luck with alll my items and all same problem i use at first 2crystal or rune then i get the Charm and if i use more i won't ever get charm again

when u kick your luck u think it comes back?

I dont care about all that crap i want to know how to get gret charm back,

I try to enchant my staff with astral then i enchant it with moon again but still not getting great charm .... :facepalm:

Comeon guys ur not helping so stop reply if u dont help ....

sell your house and your car if you have. then spam buying mcoin. you will solve all your problems about game

i used over 70-80 crystals on my 1handed mace over 1-2months till i got great charm, so yea sometimes takes alot

Kill me now lol I'm not rich like that and some friends give me runes and crystals they don't need

Greater charm like amp is chance based and when you apply a enchant to a enchanted item it will overwrite.

Gloves with penetration can be overwritten by accuracy crystal.

The same way a weapon with charmed moon will be overwritten to regular enchant if you don't get charm twice (which will have no effect). This does not make it harder to charm it a second time, but your probability is lower since you already got a charm. But it's probability, so their always a chance even if it's less likely for a while.

I know I just get pissed cuz i used more then 20 crystals since i get back to game and i finally get,  :yahoo:

But also items hard to charm them im using a lot on my sets, good that crystals and runes are cheap in eu