Question for Aigrind about stuns

Christiano

Still need answer for this that, why elf doesnt have stun ? Just silences and snares so i suggest make it fair like everyone hav stun or doesnt have :)

I like elf stuns  , root,hamstring awesome ^_^

but they can still attack. oh well :unknw:

Yeah agreed stun means to stop enemy from moving so it must not be able to attack you.

Just like Dark Circle or Nightmare skills of Necro.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah agreed stun means to stop enemy from moving so it must not be able to attack you.

Just like Dark Circle or Nightmare skills of Necro.

like Druid roots, stop enemy frm moving so it must not be able to attack btw druid roots stun enemy fr very long time dev should need to reduse it

like Druid roots, stop enemy frm moving so it must not be able to attack btw druid roots stun enemy fr very long time dev should need to reduse it

u need to study more :facepalm:

u need to study more :facepalm:

k so in ur words druid Disable skill stop enemy fr very long time enemy cant move or use any skill fr long time Dev should need to reduse it :facepalm:

sentinels got the best stun/disable.....atleast u can attack your enemy with it.

unlike necro sleep , rouges gouge fail with they take damage :facepalm: donno abt this but shamans blind gives u extra evasion ? :bad:

ιŧ røø† ι$ ŧør πø† øπlψ δι$αβlε ŧrøm møυιπĝ, $κιll$ βu† αl$ø ŧør δι$αβlε πørmαl ᆆcκ, $ø røø† $høulδ βε hιĝhlψ rεδucεδ †hε δurα†ιøπ øŧ $κιll.

* Uρĝrαδεδ røø† = 4 $εc δurα†ιøπ α† lυ5 (ŧull $†uπ) $ιπĝlε †αrĝε†

* Cιrclε = 4 $εc δurα†ιøπ α† lυ5 (ŧull $†uπ) AOE †αrĝε†

Whψ røø† πø† ŧør AOE lικε cιrclε?

Bεcαu$ε ωαrløcκ ι$π'† hεαlεr ωhιlε δruιδ ι$ ρurε hεαlεr.

Senetils whine to much - Of course locks are OP, no question but fudge root/hamstring/traps/scatter/FoJ are all great freaking skills and yes they dont stun stun, but they usually have an extra effect like knock back, AoE, longer duration, bleed dmg, multiple deployment to name the obvious. If you play elf you need to look at your strength not at the opponents strength. And forget about locks, they are going to be OP until we got higher levels and more skills.

Senetils whine to much - Of course locks are OP, no question but fudge root/hamstring/traps/scatter/FoJ are all great freaking skills and yes they dont stun stun, but they usually have an extra effect like knock back, AoE, longer duration, bleed dmg, multiple deployment to name the obvious. If you play elf you need to look at your strength not at the opponents strength. And forget about locks, they are going to be OP until we got higher levels and more skills.

easy bro, they just wanna know why from devs reply.

I just gave the answer, "other positive effects" and no obviously disadvantages like percentage fail (charge) and dmg break (gouge/nightmare/fear) and adding 20-25% dodge (blind) and pathetic duration (exhale). They are all good skills, but all also have a downside. Most sentinel skill only disable, but have advantages to balance it up.

BD hamstring can be dodged, mage and priest do both not even have a disable-skill. Druid has long duration disable, ranger has close range short stun + a long hold on spot if catched in trap, paladin can catch more than 1 player.

But it are all just very different classes :)

I just gave the answer, "other positive effects" and no obviously disadvantages like percentage fail (charge) and dmg break (gouge/nightmare/fear) and adding 20-25% dodge (blind) and pathetic duration (exhale). They are all good skills, but all also have a downside. Most sentinel skill only disable, but have advantages to balance it up.

fully true :good:

Mage has aoe knockback and disable movement. It's not my problem range classes are OP, and only 1/6 server plays melee.

Priest I agree have no stun, but it's really hard to get to a priest that heal shield and disable dmg + truth target takes enhance dmg.

DKs exhale can also be dodged. Charge can be blocked. - I've suggested twice to get all stun/disable skills a chance to be dodge/parry/block (intercepted).

Ranged classes are not OP. When i have to choose an OP class in my list of chars it would be the warlock and rogue :) Warlock is on hold because of this. It is just not fun/challenging playing a char like that. The rogue has some weaknesses, but hitting 1100 in lvl 13 on a cloth-armor or ranger in arena is just *WTF*-hard, without fantastic amped weapons. My lvl 20 druid, lvl 18 mage, lvl 18 necro and lvl 17 ranger do not  even come close to that.

Mage has aoe knockback and disable movement. It's not my problem range classes are OP, and only 1/6 server plays melee.

Priest I agree have no stun, but it's really hard to get to a priest that heal shield and disable dmg + truth target takes enhance dmg.

DKs exhale can also be dodged. Charge can be blocked. - I've suggested twice to get all stun/disable skills a chance to be dodge/parry/block (intercepted).

bro as we said elf/sentinel do not have full stun. and chris asked why? why? and ofc he wants official answer from devs,..

if I were to asked playing Elf means being totally noob and shitty.

As you said Mc/Forsaken got the best skills to be exact OP skills such as Lock's Dark Circle...

elf might have the advantage as you said like longer duration of skills etc. but if you compare the skills effect, elf/Sentinel skills is shitty and noob.

and lots of imbalance like no cape designed for mage class..

and if this things continues then all players from elf side will probably quit ( as of now lots of players from elf is now leaving the game or switching to elf side..

And worst the game will be imbalance and this game will vanished GOOD BYE WARSPEAR. :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

bro as we said elf/sentinel do not have full stun. and chris asked why? why? and ofc he wants official answer from devs,..

if I were to asked playing Elf means being totally noob and shitty.

As you said Mc/Forsaken got the best skills to be exact OP skills such as Lock's Dark Circle...

elf might have the advantage as you said like longer duration of skills etc. but if you compare the skills effect, elf/Sentinel skills is shitty and noob.

and lots of imbalance like no cape designed for mage class..

and if this things continues then all players from elf side will probably quit ( as of now lots of players from elf is now leaving the game or switching to elf side..

And worst the game will be imbalance and this game will vanished GOOD BYE WARSPEAR. :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

I don't agree, elf disables have plenty of upsides to balance the fact it's only disable.

Lock will be OP until more skills are added.

Mind you I play a 0DM DK, the worst stun capability ingame and only adds 50 dark dmg. So sorry if I think you guys whine over nothing. Feel free to trade me any elf disable for a slow 2s stun with 50dmg - really trade me anything

There's nothing wrong with the dead knight either. Yesterday i did GG with only a shaman lvl 13 as healer with 126 heal and a DK lvl 20 as tank. No problem. Every class has his strength and weaknesses :)

DK is a superior tank and PvE char, yes. One problem is that healers still make better tanks in lab due to room and mob layout. Ever seen a melee tank medusa? None the less, I play DK cause of its superior def capability.

Next to that, cloth armors have higher dark-def stats too. Desert wanderers-sets give cloth armors 177 dark-def and heavy armors 87. Ok heavies can use some light armor-equip too, but it is significant lower than the dark-def of a clothie.

I don't agree, elf disables have plenty of upsides to balance the fact it's only disable.

Lock will be OP until more skills are added.

Mind you I play a 0DM DK, the worst stun capability ingame and only adds 50 dark dmg. So sorry if I think you guys whine over nothing. Feel free to trade me any elf disable for a slow 2s stun with 50dmg - really trade me anything

how about mage push so mage can use stun.

Yea bloody you are right about those, but i would rather take circle and fear for bd and take agro+ham+sap away. That would be fun for few days but we dont argue here about eho is better :D. But true fact is Elfs doesnt have stuns and im asking just why ? And just for bloody i want ask this: You are telling elfs have more better skills than mc, why elfs then quit playing or move to mc ? Ye i dont know either :)

No I didn't say better. I said their extra effects to balance the fact that it's only disable. And in my eyes that's good balanced.

Also I've said locks won't be balanced until new skills are added, no point to discuss them. It's a fact no one is arguing.