berengar's six shadows

newwbiee

Question

24 answers to this question

I am in that mission, if we have to kill all those things, it is impossible...but it says to look for a mirror, maybe it is somewhere around!!!

Someone who has done it, please help us!!!

Greetings

I am in that mission, if we have to kill all those things, it is impossible...but it says to look for a mirror, maybe it is somewhere around!!!

Someone who has done it, please help us!!!

Greetings

not just look for a mirror the mission objectives are to kill berengar's shadows and then look for a mirror

Haaaa, if it is like u say, it is impossible...there must be something...think that u have to enter alone, because u have to wear the cape, others can´t help u and alone u can´t make one move with the shadows!!!

Greetings

No guys, You have to kill a shadow & it will drop the mirror BUT The shadow only drops once per kill and ONLY FOR 1 PLAYER, But if you get the Mirror be sure not to leave or you won't be able to help your friends.. AND ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE EXPIRIENCED PLAYER, so that way you can finish easier, And Once you finish the quest you get to do Dailies (Quest with blue !) at the camp where you got shadows.. Put now quest is too "Hard" just be patient and wait til the Developers make it easy, Mean while try to get to Level 18, then hunt boss for good equip then you do Shadows with friends, Just don't waste your time doing this with 3 low level/unexpirienced parties..

(PLEASE SOMEONE CORRECT MY MEAN IF U KNOW THE OLD TATIC, )

try in 2 pty or more : >>> lure purple shadow first on left side after lure come  back to left corner n see where the shadow stand,n tanker stand infront of shadow , n all shadow will come to u dont panic coz will  leff 2 shadow(BLACK N PURPLE) for 1 spot , after that focus 1 shadow(BLACK OR PURPLE) kill FAST (let 2 - 3 bd tank the shadow more BD its good>, dont forget bring druid to heal BD n  large pot for urself if druid can't heal fast  ;D ) when the 1st shadow die , kill the leff shadow for fast too, n continue the next shadow on right side (same tatic)

OR IF U HAVE 3 pty or more can share shadow: 1 pty take black shadow , 1 pty again take purple shadow ,1 pty again help the 2 pty hit shadow, try to no die :wacko: when u got mirror u can't back to room

Note :1. realy sorry for my eng :'( , i try to share the  tatic who not done

2. change ur normal cloak after in too shadow room

3. please teamwork, every good tatic can't use when u dont have team work :wacko: or just die at shadow  :facepalm:

No guys, You have to kill a shadow & it will drop the mirror BUT The shadow only drops once per kill and ONLY FOR 1 PLAYER, But if you get the Mirror be sure not to leave or you won't be able to help your friends.. AND ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE EXPIRIENCED PLAYER, so that way you can finish easier, And Once you finish the quest you get to do Dailies (Quest with blue !) at the camp where you got shadows.. Put now quest is too "Hard" just be patient and wait til the Developers make it easy, Mean while try to get to Level 18, then hunt boss for good equip then you do Shadows with friends, Just don't waste your time doing this with 3 low level/unexpirienced parties..

agree ^^, lvl 18 more easy kill the shadow, n NOW WHEN u not done the shadow can get Crimson coin too, so save the CC to buy wpn , n other stuff CC

(PLEASE SOMEONE CORRECT MY MEAN IF U KNOW THE OLD TATIC, )

try in 2 pty or more : >>> lure purple shadow first on left side after lure come  back to left corner n see where the shadow stand,n tanker stand infront of shadow , n all shadow will come to u dont panic coz will  leff 2 shadow(BLACK N PURPLE) for 1 spot , after that focus 1 shadow(BLACK OR PURPLE) kill FAST (let 2 - 3 bd tank the shadow more BD its good>, dont forget bring druid to heal BD n  large pot for urself if druid can't heal fast  ;D ) when the 1st shadow die , kill the leff shadow for fast too, n continue the next shadow on right side (same tatic)

OR IF U HAVE 3 pty or more can share shadow: 1 pty take black shadow , 1 pty again take purple shadow ,1 pty again help the 2 pty hit shadow, try to no die :wacko: when u got mirror u can't back to room

Note :1. realy sorry for my eng :'( , i try to share the  tatic who not done

2. change ur normal cloak after in too shadow room

3. please teamwork, every good tatic can't use when u dont have team work :wacko: or just die at shadow  :facepalm:

That tactic impossible, Red, black and green attack you in safe spot, Only way to complete this is to get 6 parties and kill 1 shadow per party, or wait til Developers reduce their range  :wacko:

Its hard to lure them because if you even tried to lure one, all shadows will attack you and if six shadows does one attack on you, theres a chance you will die... so its better to be level eighteen first with better items  :good: .

My friend says if you finished shadow quest all cc items can be bought by gold, is it true?  :unknw:

Its hard to lure them because if you even tried to lure one, all shadows will attack you and if six shadows does one attack on you, theres a chance you will die... so its better to be level eighteen first with better items  :good: .

My friend says if you finished shadow quest all cc items can be bought by gold, is it true?  :unknw:

No, CC items are only bought by CC nothing else, but some people sell CC Weapons, but price is high.

lol the fact i done  :blush: , n the last will leff 2 shadow only purple n black :facepalm: , beliv or no its ok , coz i do that, n all shadow die, last time i on with phone can't catch photo, so can't show to u all  :'(

n ask to daviddm he done with that tatic too  :blush:

before done shadow u can get cc too now, so just do cc to get stuff n wpn then go to shadow lol,n only weapon can trade(coz its equiping item) , u can buy from who need gold  ;)

lol the fact i done  :blush: , n the last will leff 2 shadow only purple n black :facepalm: , beliv or no its ok , coz i do that, n all shadow die, last time i on with phone can't catch photo, so can't show to u all  :'(

n ask to daviddm he done with that tatic too  :blush:

u done becoz u play 'easy mode' :pleasantry:

i mean coz u play as fb...

u done with old tactic coz fb has more ranged..*u know what i mean* "easy mode"  :rofl:

best way to kill it is with "six parties"...

old tactic only works in "easy mode" :pleasantry:

:drinks:

Newbies go chk the us sapphire section u can c the mc took dwn the shadows we tried to lure middle shadow but didnt wrk thn we all gathered at the right corner nd lured the shadows thr the team tht attk first gets the drop nd if u die make sure to return back quickly to tk over 8)

u done becoz u play 'easy mode' :pleasantry:

i mean coz u play as fb...

u done with old tactic coz fb has more ranged..*u know what i mean* "easy mode"  :rofl:

best way to kill it is with "six parties"...

old tactic only works in "easy mode" :pleasantry:

i said all tatic can use if u have team work, ^_^, btw better to use simple tatic than u call 6 PARTIEs to in, n they just make chat room on shadow  ;) note : not simple n not many time to find 6 party ok ^^, find few ppl can done its gud (imho  :drinks: buddy)

I tell u how we did it on my elf! the room was full of inexperiencd ppl who dnt listen! we were just wasting time! I told the elves to take the green shadow when the action starts! all MCs were crowding on the left! U cn always observe what newbies do is all atk single shadow thnkng they will get! so what i did was stood on the left lured the shadow up! Sure i had to die! all MC atkd red and kild it elves atke green and killd it and then went to next! sure lots of them died but some had enough supply of pots to keep it going! 

the problem using old tactic is....

when someone got mirror and he accidentaly dead he cant go back in to help other.....

its selfishy tactic...

some done other not...

thats all....

if with six parties it will go smoothly...

all will done the quest together  :drinks:

'six parties' still best tactic so far...

the problem using old tactic is....

when someone got mirror and he accidentaly dead he cant go back in to help other.....

its selfishy tactic...

some done other not...

thats all....

if with six parties it will go smoothly...

all will done the quest together  :drinks:

guys u wrong, why i can get ??? (i get on last when they got mirror) so, btw its ur coment, tx for colect sakray ^^  :drinks: (note make time for all who need Shadow ,so no hard to find 6 pty  ^_^)

'six parties' still best tactic so far...

Think 1st how to lure the shadow to corner and. Who will block the red shadow and who will atk the voilet shadow ;)... As for me i done shadow quest with 3 peaple only (me and one guy in party ataking the voilet shadow .. and the 3rd guy block the red shadow )

i appreciate all your replies, but i finished it with 2-3 parties? i guess? but most dont finish it but im one of the people who finished it, after i get the mirror.. i died :( so i cant help others... i feel guilty  :'(

some plz tell us how to solve quest shadow of barenger..its too hard... All player stuck their quest because of the six shadow is hard to kil :facepalm: l

WRONG. NOT hard. If you have 3 parties it is really easy. Me and 14 other guys finished shadows yesterday.. Luckily for us there was no noobs. (btw we where FB)

M.C in Emerald were well-trained. When doing shadow in the 'Rank Day' , 5 Shaman can beat a shadow (That's me) . well , that time the shadow just like the yellow mobs now. But now worst and biggest damage ever