[2013.09.06] End of Arena Season in Warspear Online 3.8 Update

Kuzmitch

Warriors of Arinar!

In the near future we are planning to release Warspear Online 3.8, finish the current season of Arena and give awards to the winners! Fans of Arena having won first place ...

A question how we can get the awards only in 1first place, this means in each server only 1 player with get awards or each one reach rank 1 will get award or its like tournament there is a time ....

This is madness, even Pvprange doesn't want OP items anymore, costumes is what people want...

Xd exactly all that new items make u 1% stronger then others 8)  with is nothing

ew...a guild winning a tournament for 15days gets unique costume for full 20ppl(assuming lvl2 guild), But for players who did arena for full year only the 1st ranked player gets some unique rewards? bs leave lvl6,lvl10,lvl14 or lvl18 arenas give them rewards only for 1st place,but for lvl20 arenas where real shit happens you devs shud give rewards atleast for top 10 ranked players. U tell that there are millions of players who play this so cant reward top 10 players of level 20? You ppl should reconsider this and rewards lvl20 top 10 players leave lvl6,lvl10,lvl14 and lvl18 coz those chars only for arena which is lame. But lvl20 there are lot of players at this level so top 10 ranked players deserve somthing for doing arena from a year.  :)

xd yup there is lot lot lot ppl and always lot of them are rich and only do arena even lvl 20 they full time arena , ohhh maybe only they should get awards if they are 1st place which probably they are :blush:

Why are you people always crying dev is not forcing you to waste 2000+$ on this game, that's you who's doing it  :facepalm:

I've only used 40 $ so far and I like It am I crying cause I won't be getting this unique rewards? No I don't really care its just a cape and amulet that gives dmg %, also I don't see a point on a costume I'm starting to realize that you people kill for a costume wth it doesn't even give you stats just to look cool? Its just a game people.. :fool:

Why dont have on count your percent of won battles???

If you see the ranking, many players have a better real ranking than the top 10 fighters...OMG this doesn't work if you (game owners) follow doing the things this way...  :nea:

i think and suggest that make those cloak and symbol buy-able for arena points at arena trader

its stupid that only rich -ticket spammers- players will get those items.. yeah lets give more power to them!

i think its ok if u give them as reward for top rank, they get it before everyone else because at arena season end the ap reset and the rest of people have to start collect ap for buy new items..

just my humble opinion..

i think and suggest that make those cloak and symbol buy-able for arena points at arena trader

its stupid that only rich -ticket spammers- players will get those items.. yeah lets give more power to them!

i think its ok if u give them as reward for top rank, they get it before everyone else because at arena season end the ap reset and the rest of people have to start collect ap for buy new items..

just my humble opinion..

Did u read that those items are unique or no?

For sure it will be hard for players to get it and since in each server there are many rich players, so let them fight over it and let the best win  :shout:

And I really don't thing that if someone use it he will be strong enough, so he will also lose in battle or in other words he won't be the strongest ....

As I was told by my friend, the previous end of arena session ended with changing the arena point into gold. Is it going to be the same this time? Please reply Admin.

As stated in russian forum by a developer, arena points won't be reseted.

its ok if the reward goes to top 1 rank. i dont mind getting those things.. my rangers level14 ratio is 8:10 and 40% of my arena taken from random demand.. random 2x2 or random 3x3.. just a thought, if its for the ratio.. what if someone gets a new char, amped it to +10 got also all +10 partner and flood arena sweep wins and boom.. ratio 1:1.. xD

its ok if the reward goes to top 1 rank. i dont mind getting those things.. my rangers level14 ratio is 8:10 and 40% of my arena taken from random demand.. random 2x2 or random 3x3.. just a thought, if its for the ratio.. what if someone gets a new char, amped it to +10 got also all +10 partner and flood arena sweep wins and boom.. ratio 1:1.. xD

Btw developers are helping all player a lot, don't tell me that discount mc items didn't come in handy ( now all players can wait discount and buy mc items cheaper even by gold) and also the amping, we can reach +7 with 2set signs max comeon guys stop spamming and saying only rich player can win, just trust in ur self

I bought in discount 300ticket by 30k or less and I went with strong shaman 2x2 we won around 200ticket or more... And I was 100rank now I'm 27, and now I do 3x3 or 5x5 for gp I don't care about rank since guild gp came :unknw:

I think the awards should be the first of each class so not only the first three or only the first one better off. Sorry for my bad english

yeah, lot of ppl wants to know where arena season ends for spend the ap before they reset it.. im saving for my 2nd arena staff 17 got like 5800 and i dont wanna lose my points and start again -.- i use only the free tickets xD

Warriors of Arinar!

In the near future we are planning to release Warspear Online 3.8, finish the current season of Arena and give awards to the winners! Fans of Arena having won first place in the ranking will receive unique prizes:

Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

About 3.8 update release date and its other features will be announced separately.

?

Can you please Specify what u mean by #1 arena? U mean only 15 people will get this?

By that I mean 3 lvl 20s from 2x2 3x3 5x3 and so on from lvl 18/14/10/6

If so when will I get it because as u said the reward will be receive when tournamant has ended.

just tell exact date !!!

yes tell us exact date please so reu can end #2 and pissed he spent a lot of his scammed money to beat me

Warriors of Arinar!

In the near future we are planning to release Warspear Online 3.8, finish the current season of Arena and give awards to the winners! Fans of Arena having won first place in the ranking will receive unique prizes:

Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

About 3.8 update release date and its other features will be announced separately.

wtf ? just rank 1 ?

please to rank 2 and 3 too  :bad:

So your telling us that u can play arena with guild for 7 days? and you DEV pass out 60 COSTUMES>? for 7 days of a few people CARYING the rest? but playing for a year in 2x2 and getting 2nd place? spending 1000$ doesnt get you a costume? WOW DEV STRIKE AGAIN, DEV SAY ALL YOU IDIOTS JUST GOT SCAMMED, YA, THAT JUST HAPPENED MWUAHAHAHAHA, YOU guys are some EVIL PEOPLE, im glad you want all the $ coming in from arena to STOP... LOL You guys are SOOOO SMART;) GENIUSES !!!

So your telling us that u can play arena with guild for 7 days? and you DEV pass out 60 COSTUMES>? for 7 days of a few people CARYING the rest? but playing for a year in 2x2 and getting 2nd place? spending 1000$ doesnt get you a costume? WOW DEV STRIKE AGAIN, DEV SAY ALL YOU IDIOTS JUST GOT SCAMMED, YA, THAT JUST HAPPENED MWUAHAHAHAHA, YOU guys are some EVIL PEOPLE, im glad you want all the $ coming in from arena to STOP... LOL You guys are SOOOO SMART;) GENIUSES !!!

stop crying everywhere  :facepalm:

in PM

in Trade Chat

in World Chat

in Guild Chat

in Area Chat

in Forum

in Facebook

in Twitter

in Kontakte

in skype

in your room

in ur school

in toilet...

just stop it!

i know people in guilds that got 0 gp, 0 ap, during a tourni, yet they recieve a costume;) for rank 2, AND 3, for a few days work, and they may be rank 5000 in overall 2x2, dev still gave them a costume;) but if you are rank 2 or 3 in  arena, Dev say..... NAW u didnt do enough to earn anything. 250,000 AP doesnt get u anything tpain..  DEV SAY "but thanks for buying 1600 set, 16,000 tickets ;) we appreciate the donation ;) " please make sure to spend $ buying 16,000 tickets next season, we know you want to, even though we wont reward you, for rank #2.Tpain thanks for letting me beat you and pvprange 99 of 100 games this season;) your 60% win ratios ARE well deserving of Rank #1, pvprange 7000+ loss = most loss in entire world, is WELL deserving of a #1 prize;)i want bill gates to play this game and BOT arena next  season, with enough $ you can get RANK #1 and have 0 wins;)in DEV current system u gain (glad pot)+12 per LOSE in 2x2 now;) if a millionaire played 1 million games thats 12,000,000 AP with 0 wins RANK #1, man AIGRIND really did an amazing job with the arena system, i give u mad props for allowing this to happen;)  PROVEN FACT and IS POSSIBLE 0 wins CAN INFACT = RANK #1 with this system, just need enough LOSS for RANK #1, pvprange 60% win ratio is a PERFECT example of this;) he is #1 loss in the entire world, and losses 4 of 10 games, he EASILY got rank #1;) he smashed us 400k ap to 250k.... WEW,  worst win ratio and most loss = Rank #1, Thanks for taking SKILL factor out of your game, I mean who in there right minds would want SKILL to have anything to do with rank? i know pvprange doesnt. if you lost points for LOSS, game would have skill in rankings;) But then dev wouldnt make $, GREED rank system works Perfect for them, but to give out 60 costumes every tourni Now thats okay,but more then 1 costume a YEAR for overall rank,.. Now THATS NOt Ok......................................................... it makes perfect sense right? DEV seem to think 60 costumes per tourni is an AMAZING IDEA !!!! if all lvl 4 thats 120 costumes PER TOURNI..... lvl 4 guild = 40 people right? rank 1 ,2 ,3 = 40x3 =120 right>?120 COSTUMES they give away for lvl 4 guilds TOP 3 ranks =O=O=O=O every 14 days? 120 costumes.... =O=O But to give a costume to rank #2 after a YEAR worth of GRINDING=O TPAIN, NO, not enough in DEVS EYE's SORRY !! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:      :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Someone of you kids are really retarded. Like the potato Xreaperx.

LoL Kernrunlabba doesn't get anything  :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CRY MOAR LITTLE BABY LABBA, CRY MOAR  8)

Someone of you kids are really retarded. Like the potato Xreaperx.

LoL Kernrunlabba doesn't get anything  :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CRY MOAR LITTLE BABY LABBA, CRY MOAR  8)

where the duck are you talking about?  :diablo: :aggressive:

I mean its normal that the 1.,2.,3.,4.,5. will get a award..  isn't it????

i know people in guilds that got 0 gp, 0 ap, during a tourni, yet they recieve a costume;) for rank 2, AND 3, for a few days work, and they may be rank 5000 in overall 2x2, dev still gave them a costume;) but if you are rank 2 or 3 in  arena, Dev say..... NAW u didnt do enough to earn anything. 250,000 AP doesnt get u anything tpain..  DEV SAY "but thanks for buying 1600 set, 16,000 tickets ;) we appreciate the donation ;) " please make sure to spend $ buying 16,000 tickets next season, we know you want to, even though we wont reward you, for rank #2.Tpain thanks for letting me beat you and pvprange 99 of 100 games this season;) your 60% win ratios ARE well deserving of Rank #1, pvprange 7000+ loss = most loss in entire world, is WELL deserving of a #1 prize;)i want bill gates to play this game and BOT arena next  season, with enough $ you can get RANK #1 and have 0 wins;)in DEV current system u gain (glad pot)+12 per LOSE in 2x2 now;) if a millionaire played 1 million games thats 12,000,000 AP with 0 wins RANK #1, man AIGRIND really did an amazing job with the arena system, i give u mad props for allowing this to happen;)  PROVEN FACT and IS POSSIBLE 0 wins CAN INFACT = RANK #1 with this system, just need enough LOSS for RANK #1, pvprange 60% win ratio is a PERFECT example of this;) he is #1 loss in the entire world, and losses 4 of 10 games, he EASILY got rank #1;) he smashed us 400k ap to 250k.... WEW,  worst win ratio and most loss = Rank #1, Thanks for taking SKILL factor out of your game, I mean who in there right minds would want SKILL to have anything to do with rank? i know pvprange doesnt. if you lost points for LOSS, game would have skill in rankings;) But then dev wouldnt make $, GREED rank system works Perfect for them, but to give out 60 costumes every tourni Now thats okay,but more then 1 costume a YEAR for overall rank,.. Now THATS NOt Ok......................................................... it makes perfect sense right? DEV seem to think 60 costumes per tourni is an AMAZING IDEA !!!! if all lvl 4 thats 120 costumes PER TOURNI..... lvl 4 guild = 40 people right? rank 1 ,2 ,3 = 40x3 =120 right>?120 COSTUMES they give away for lvl 4 guilds TOP 3 ranks =O=O=O=O every 14 days? 120 costumes.... =O=O But to give a costume to rank #2 after a YEAR worth of GRINDING=O TPAIN, NO, not enough in DEVS EYE's SORRY !! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:      :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

To much text, lazy to read... :tease:

To much text, lazy to read... :tease:

I just did ;D

It's funny, I don't get why he's talking about Tpain and Pvprange all the way but... he said some truths.

Warriors of Arinar!

Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Symbol of Greatness :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

PLEASE TELL US THE RELEASE DATE FOR CLOAK AND MEDALIAN THANK YOU