[2013.09.06] End of Arena Season in Warspear Online 3.8 Update

Kuzmitch

Warriors of Arinar!

In the near future we are planning to release Warspear Online 3.8, finish the current season of Arena and give awards to the winners! Fans of Arena having won first place in the ranking will receive unique prizes:

Cloak of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

Symbol of Greatness

Опубликованное фото

About 3.8 update release date and its other features will be announced separately.

aloha to all and see you have blocked post verstuarios contest because they want to know what they think / thought of their decisions they have taken entonses, I will say what I think here with the translator for as you know many'm Latin and not English , actually this last contest was a fraud and did not appreciate the hard work and effort needs was this contest and was given the first place to a cheap copy of a suit that was modified only 2 things, I think you have to appreciate more their that players are not grabbing, I took more than three years and means you are not taking care of their players is what I see, improve is that they can improve not hard me to participate in this contest but I do not really interested win meresieron many players are not and others are lucky if BOYS I KNOW CAN IMPROVE warspear!! :clapping:  ..... aganlo by you are going and be more serious in elections atte aloha and good luck. ellatino :nea:

More info devs, please.

firstly, what actually is the symbol of greatness and what does it do? does it boost any stats or is it just for looks?

secondly, what is the stats of the cloak of greatness?

aloha to all and see you have blocked post verstuarios contest because they want to know what they think / thought of their decisions they have taken entonses, I will say what I think here with the translator for as you know many'm Latin and not English , actually this last contest was a fraud and did not appreciate the hard work and effort needs was this contest and was given the first place to a cheap copy of a suit that was modified only 2 things, I think you have to appreciate more their that players are not grabbing, I took more than three years and means you are not taking care of their players is what I see, improve is that they can improve not hard me to participate in this contest but I do not really interested win meresieron many players are not and others are lucky if BOYS I KNOW CAN IMPROVE warspear!! :clapping:  ..... aganlo by you are going and be more serious in elections atte aloha and good luck. ellatino :nea:

completely agree.

• Developer

Some more info as requested.

Stats:

Cloak of Greatness

Physical defence

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

Symbol of Greatness

Additional health points

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

Stats:

Cloak of Greatness

Physical defence

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

Symbol of Greatness

Additional health points

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

:blush: :blush:  thanks a lot  :clapping: :clapping:

But really snorlax, no costume? I'm really disappointed in that. This whole time i kept rank 1 because i thought i was going to get a unique costume...  PLEASE add a costume also dam...

Stats:

Cloak of Greatness

Physical defence

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

Symbol of Greatness

Additional health points

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

Oh no... People will use many arena tickets now...

Agreed Why need to make this game based on NUMBER OF ARENA TICKETS SPAMMING?

why don't we have a real contest?

This will never change  :(

Symbol of Greatness

Additional health points

Health regeneration

Increasing damage in %

Resilence

its equip or what ? if it equip which part ?

Snorlax, please add a costume as well............

hehehe..keep mentioning it...they surely gonna listen to u :drinks:

Great idea, give OP rich people better stats... meh

my thought exactly :facepalm: costumes i dont mind, but op equipy than this problem just got more serious :/

Great idea, give OP rich people better stats... meh

this what exactly what i said when i saw it. damn it.

though % dmg (do they give personalized cloak according to class? for ex, if bd gets % phisical dmg and if druid % moon?)

and those stats for casters are only usefull for mages/warlocks (healing classes wont make use of % dmg cause they will lose astral, unless its more % than the ice queen items)

o god. i hope its not like those useless things like wulturn :facepalm:

and which ranks get these? 1-3? 1-5? 1-10?

and add a goddamn costume like bushi  ;D

well said...