Mermen set adjusment for seeker

Taiah

Iam a seeker with all great charms on energy regen and use a mana book also have a guild with mana regen buff but still when i use excacerbation,solar power, and mermen armor skill, the mana regen wont cover the total cost of the mana that i use.

So pls adjust something to make this thing works better. Thanks

27 minutes ago, Taiah said:

Iam a seeker with all great charms on energy regen and use a mana book also have a guild with mana regen buff but still when i use excacerbation,solar power, and mermen armor skill, the mana regen wont cover the total cost of the mana that i use.

You're quite vague. What's wrong with the mermen's set?

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

i mean the energy consumption is way too high for seeker. i have 104 mana regen and still cant cover the mana that the 3 skills consumed. So i hope there will be an adjustment for the mana consumption thing.

1 hour ago, Taiah said:

i mean the energy consumption is way too high for seeker. i have 104 mana regen and still cant cover the mana that the 3 skills consumed. So i hope there will be an adjustment for the mana consumption thing.

Have you tried to use some Wisdom Crystals on your sets? Many other classes haven't got your same problems so if you "adjust" this set for the seeker, other classes who will use it will see a huge advantage in this term. 

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Have you tried to use some Wisdom Crystals on your sets? Many other classes haven't got your same problems so if you "adjust" this set for the seeker, other classes who will use it will see a huge advantage in this term.

i did and still keep runing out of energy when i fight bosses

if you get proper gear loadout with some books to boost stats you can get pretty much max stats and you can go +- 0 with mermen/exca and solar active but you will have to use mcshop energy pots so you can use skills. Seeker is best single target dps in the game either way so youll just have to make the sacrifice. Or get your hands on the castle scrolls that buff up mana regen and you wont even need to worry about it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 4:41 PM, Taiah said:

Well, this is pretty much the issue i was facing too. Even with 125 energy regen and 207 energy, they couldn't cover energy consumption of those 3 skills. Then i made solar 1/4, so i just use exacerbation and mermen set skill for now. By that, with 102 energy regen normally can still cover the consumptions. ^^

1 hour ago, Lexie said:

Well, this is pretty much the issue i was facing too. Even with 125 energy regen and 207 energy, they couldn't cover energy consumption of those 3 skills. Then i made solar 1/4, so i just use exacerbation and mermen set skill for now. By that, with 102 energy regen normally can still cover the consumptions. ^^

well i was thinking to replace my speed horror cloack to chiton grand (level 30 cloack with mana regen and resist), but after u saying that i wont, i will still need a pot or castle scroll to cover it up which mean i cant use any scroll or pot damage because i already use it for mana. thx for the info tho😁

How are you not upkeeping the 3 skills with 125 mreg. Dont tell me you dont have relic on excacerbation that reduces the consumption to half. I reached 105 mana regen with mana book recently and i seem to be doing just fine keeping all 3 active. Cant use many skills but most things die before i have to use inspiration or shield more than once anyway.

Edited by Raislin

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

How are you not upkeeping the 3 skills with 125 mreg. Dont tell me you dont have relic on excacerbation that reduces the consumption to half. I reached 105 mana regen with mana book recently and i seem to be doing just fine keeping all 3 active. Cant use many skills but most things die before i have to use inspiration or shield more than once anyway.

This is related to activities like in dungeons (boss stage) in which you are always in battle mode.

i know. i have enough mana in combat. 

Yoou need 105 mreg to upkeep your 3 skills. 5 8 8 energy per 2 sec respectively -> 21*2.5= 52.5 -> and in combat 52.5 x 2 which is 105. +- 1 depending on rounding after multiplying for the proper energy regen rate.

Edited by Raislin