Who Is the Most Trusted In Warspear.

Godsrange

These are people That i Know Can be trusted but what do you think?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. These are people That i Know Can be trusted but what do you think?

• Uncommon
    • xxamitxx
    • pliskin
    • Abbozza
    • me(Godsrange)
    • natacha
    • anyone from pernicous really :p

These are people (old) that I know for a fact can be trusted and if needed help with something such as transferring items from one character to another I'm sure they can help and with dealing to make huge trades for  very valuable items such as Blade of sudden doom (example: worth 1.2M or 40 set sign which CANNOT BE DONE IN ONE TRADE). This post will be used solely for the purpose of helping new people who dont know who to go to in need of help with such valuables and ect. And prevent being tricked or scammed. If you could please be so kind as to leave this post 'alive' that would help many people greatly and thus prevent more scammers. If I have not named you I am sorry but these are just the people I know who are very active ( a little too active I might add :friends: I'm jk guys  :tease: your awesome)  also I really wanted to put Eyituoyok there as well but the poll only limits to 5  :facepalm: . If you know someone who is trusted please feel free to post them here  :) thank you

In my opinion, ask the really rich pros like Poley, Acrid, Pliskin all these guys won't need to steal to have some gold  :rofl: they've it enough of it to make a doom bow like 10k to then.. But over all i trust Elforme, mainly because he goes to the same school as me and if he scams me i can just see him the next day  :spiteful:

i voted amit but uncomon too, and babygi and kaworu, and acrid, and magiceagle, and all my friends

i would suggest to add me to the list, but i could not resist to scam some [Ale] so, nope :P

I should be also in this list i have never steal or something soo and yea eyit was my bff but yea hes a good guy but smtimes noisy..

i voted amit but uncomon too, and babygi and kaworu, and acrid, and magiceagle, and all my friends

i would suggest to add me to the list, but i could not resist to scam some [Ale] so, nope :P

:rofl:

Golden rule, trust only urself!

This!

Otherwise I think it depends on who needs the transfer, often I'll just pm a friend to log a char or peek around caravans for someone I know or sort of know or hardly know but know is trustworthy.

Yes I've even used pvprange :D

If anyone realy needs to exchange stuff and im online just let me know ok, I won't ever scam you.. Wouldn't wanna wreck my pro reputation  :pleasantry: but seriously just ask me you can trust me  :good:

:tease: :pleasantry: well I forgot there's one I don't trust  :pleasantry:

And unfortunately got the trust of an old friend of mine. I've said this b4 but in the end he will reap what he sowed. :facepalm: