Say wat?

Mecha

No, I wasnt calling you nazi

I was just referring to the nazi posts that were left untouched.

i am sorry

please point those posts out to me if you feel you have the time to help me out

its not really a big deal. its not like I get offended that easy anyways. just making sure we are clear on all the rules, thats all.

• It is forbidden to use insults and foul language (both overtly and in a veiled form), to use provocative remarks against other players in order to make them violate rules.
  • The propaganda of violence and discrimination on racial, ethnic, religious and other grounds is forbidden as well as spreading information that violates the laws of the Russian Federation or the moral and ethical standards.

this is how i justfy not allowing said-insults in tavern

Jswaaz,  i know wat you mean, but still, the ignorant way it was writed off, makes an insult only for the ones who said it.

But well, I guess, there r rules to follow.

I believe she meant the way the message was written on the screenshot is "ignorant", which makes it an insult to the person who wrote it.

Probably saying that the guy in the screenshot insulted in broken English so the only person he was only making a fool out of himself by insulting a person with such broken Ingreesh. But yeah, rules are rules. Even if it's just for jokes, a little too much is unacceptable.

Jswaaz,  i know wat you mean, but still, the ignorant way it was writed off, makes an insult only for the ones who said it.

i took the time to explain why the message was removed, something most mods wont do

We don't have to explain our actions to anyone.

Jswaaz

e.e I missed it! Was working! I have no idea about wat u wrote but it's okay Jswaaz! No problems at all! :)

p.s Thank you for your explanations, thats wat makes you more than a simply mod.

That's why it always seem so dull.

Do i have to explain each of my actions in a cheerful way?

e.g

"Would you like feels with that ban? @}-"?

No, im not obliged to tell anyone why did i delete a post or why did i edit something, aslong as i followed the rules of the forum and acted accordingly.

End of discussion, please, we're going offtopic

"So idiots" Trclacker, I could make him a lvl100 guide np ;D

Not sure if Spodermin, graphicdesigner or graphicdanger, damn, demon, damage, whyyyyy

thank you mecha for blurring the curse words, however if i may ask; why would you screenshot those to begin with? i dont see how somebody yelling out profanity is funny, however i do see how hilarious typos/mistranslations can be funny

Опубликованное фото

I think he's looking for this guy.

then come kill me already I'm confused a guide, I can be a guide more confusing bet I'm better and stronger than you. newbie

I remember when guilds first came out, a lot of ppl where saying "buy/sell guilding boots/hood" etc

thank you mecha for blurring the curse words, however if i may ask; why would you screenshot those to begin with? i dont see how somebody yelling out profanity is funny, however i do see how hilarious typos/mistranslations can be funny

"Kiss my duck." Was just hilariously epic. I litterally Laughed Out Loud when i saw it the first time.

I have no intention to put your ways of acting unto doubt, you are really being a very nice and serious mod, but there are some occurrences that whenever are to be taken when they are ongoing, maybe they should be treated in another way. But that's me being silly maybe.

Let's just not derail here... Again.

Ermmmm....

There is something wrong with my previous post but i don't feel like fixing it.

lol I got you. thats funny as hell too

Опубликованное фото

id imagine it be like this, but i bet you can do in less steps using different programs. this is for pc

press print screen button on your keyboard (PRNTSCRN) when viewing the picture

click start, go to programs, click search. (or "start, search" if using windows 7 ultimate)

type in "paint", then as it loads up hit CTRL+V at same time

next, click "crop" in the toolbar on the top of your screen, that makes a square/rectangle around anything you want

highlight your picture using "crop", it will be easy since its a rectangle and the "crop" tool is any sized rectangle

click "crop" then click "rotate"

Go to the picture in gallery, >menu >rotate

if its still sideways after uploading, crop the picture after you rotate it

Опубликованное фото