Say wat?

Mecha

::)  so cuz of u  !!  :diablo: people is like in this "madness" looking for any misspelled thing in trade & area chat...  :facepalm: 

Just only to correct people and then feel like :  "I am this great thing" "I am the best" ...  :facepalm: 

& for me is like " attention seekers for drama"  ::)

I know is not your case ! Like you are apart mecha  :give_rose: but I hate u  :lol: now

--For example something that happen to me funny'  recently ; I was in trade chat and I write bad potions ! I put postion! and some user came like "i want to buy some POSTION too "  :pleasantry: I took a look on what I wrote.... . and I was like damn yup is wrong..  :facepalm: but now u can't have a errors.. .  lol

Nice to know I will see in the future more perfect teachers  :wacko:  (they will not be humans because errors will not be allowed ) just saying .... 8)

::)  so cuz of u  !!  :diablo: people is like in this "madness" looking for any misspelled thing in trade & area chat...  :facepalm: 

Just only to correct people and then feel like :  "I am this great thing" "I am the best" ...  :facepalm: 

I know is not your case ! Like you are apart mecha  :give_rose: but I hate u  :lol: now

--For example something that happen to me funny'  recently ; I was in trade chat and I write bad potions ! I put postion! and some user came like "i want to buy some POSTION too "  :pleasantry: I took a look on what I wrote.... . and I was like damn yup is wrong..  :facepalm: but now u can't have a errors.. .  lol

Nice to know I will see in the future more perfect teachers  :wacko:  (they will not be humans because errors will not be allowed ) just saying .... 8)

lol its ok, everybody makes typo errors, including me ;D

but, Im not aiming at spelling mistakes

Im just pointing out lack of sense.

like when every day the SAME ppl keep spelling "SING" of imperishability for example

like that item is all over warspear text and they still keep spelling it wrong

as if they cant read or their brain memory space is full XD

I mean, seriously, does "buy SINGS" actually make any sense to anyone when read out loud? XD

also, little kids trying to use adult language is always an auto-fail :lol:

Try spending the day one elf side of US-sapphire  :facepalm: you must drop your IQ LVL to understand most of what is going on :facepalm:

:lol: :rofl :rofl:

You are online. If you aren't perfect you are hated by various online beings.

Same applies for the game.

It is really weird and long to explain. But bad grammar is a really bad thing. I don't know why people play online games when they can't even spell nor type correctly.

Well yes.. it's a fact the chat is a mess. There are so many people i do not understand. Next to all these 'mistakes' (most write "sing" on purpose, so it isn't a real mistake) a lot use abbreviations i never seen or understand. What means "y", "yh", "k", etc. ??

It is all about communication, but when the messages will not be understood, it has gone too far.

I had seen some epic ones that I didnt screenshot. I think they would flood my screenshot folder

You are online. If you aren't perfect you are hated by various online beings.

Same applies for the game.

It is really weird and long to explain. But bad grammar is a really bad thing. I don't know why people play online games when they can't even spell nor type correctly.

I can understand some ppl have a language barrier

but that doesnt explain how in the hell anyone can misspell a single word or phrase in so many different ways

For example: "garg sharg", later "garg sharp", then later he spelled it "garg shark"

can anyone explain?

Because I really cant understand it.

I had seen some epic ones that I didnt screenshot. I think they would flood my screenshot folder

I can understand some ppl have a language barrier

but that doesnt explain how in the hell anyone can misspell a single word or phrase in so many different ways

For example: "garg sharg", later "garg sharp", then later he spelled it "garg shark"

can anyone explain?

Because I really cant understand it.

Either doing it by their will for fun or they really just can't see nor read

Well yes.. it's a fact the chat is a mess. There are so many people i do not understand. Next to all these 'mistakes' (most write "sing" on purpose, so it isn't a real mistake) a lot use abbreviations i never seen or understand. What means "y", "yh", "k", etc. ??

It is all about communication, but when the messages will not be understood, it has gone too far.

I use 'k' , 'k k k', 'y' only when im obviously trying to avoid talking because they seem 'cold' and all that. I usually speak normal and fluent english, but all im getting back is 'lol u hv gud enlish' -_-

Whenever i meet someone who can talk normal, im always happy xd

Oh and 'xd', this, i use whenever im really smiling in real. Im just used to it.

But what does it mean?  ;D

I sometimes ask and i get different asnwers. For example; y = yes, you, why, etc. Confusing.

When i use 'y' i always mean 'yes?' with it.

'k' means ''kay'

'k k k' is just the BR refix of 'hahahahaha' which goes like 'kkkkkkk', but i honestly use it as 'okay i got this'

Lol I seen "garlic" on chat, but now I cant even remember where he is xd

omg, I  just remembered another I didnt screen... when forsakens and chosens were still new

Him: "Lv 16 Nerchomen at camp legion =-O"

Me: "who??"

Him: "a nerchomen"

Lol I seen "garlic" on chat, but now I cant even remember where he is xd

omg, I  just remembered another I didnt screen... when forsakens and chosens were still new

Him: "Lv 16 Nerchomen at camp legion =-O"

Me: "who??"

Him: "a nerchomen"

XDDDDD that shit's cray

Either doing it by their will for fun or they really just can't see nor read

I use 'k' , 'k k k', 'y' only when im obviously trying to avoid talking because they seem 'cold' and all that. I usually speak normal and fluent english, but all im getting back is 'lol u hv gud enlish' -_-

Whenever i meet someone who can talk normal, im always happy xd

Oh and 'xd', this, i use whenever im really smiling in real. Im just used to it.

"xD" is shit-tier emoticon, the only good ones are ;_; and :3

"xD" is shit-tier emoticon, the only good ones are ;_; and :3

3====8

3===8

3==8

3=8

Get it? Reason i don't use it.

About ';_;' I also use ';-;' or '._.' and ' '-' ' xd

(^_^)/

凸(^_^)凸

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I stole this one