37 members have voted

1. 1. am i over reacting?

• man up flu [color=red]♥♥♥♥♥[/color]
    • i understand
    • seth is sure good at mind [color=red]♥♥♥♥[/color]in
    • ur rank 1 virigin
    • i use icream to masterbate to!!!
    • ur pathetic.. try to get a real gf?

to all my friends i will miss u all, we had lots of fun times, i will be quiting because ladyseth aka meiosis has ignored all my chars, now i am a nobody who uses vanila ice cream as lube to jack of to the 2 pics i have of her. I REFUSE TO PLAY IF SHE KEEPS IGNORING ME. i will eventually kill myself or find her and r a p e her. to all my friends goodbye for now

to all my friends i will miss u all, we had lots of fun times, i will be quiting because ladyseth aka meiosis has ignored all my chars, now i am a nobody who uses vanila ice cream as lube to jack of to the 2 pics i have of her. I REFUSE TO PLAY IF SHE KEEPS IGNORING ME. i will eventually kill myself or find her and r a p e her. to all my friends goodbye for now

wtf dude

she is sleep right now.... its gonna be madness pure madness

I dont know whats weirder....................this post or LadyGI coming out of nowhere to comment on it.......lmao .......duck u hoppz for tellin me about this dumb shit ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

jesuschristholyghostlybile

I hope you arent serious :facepalm:

I didnt know she was that young til recently, and shit like RAPE is nothing to joke about, especially when it comes to minors.

why dont you just come to EU elf side. Its like a teen/pre-teen version of E-harmony

or better yet, grow up, explore the real world, aka get a life

fluguy makes another perv topic

aaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddd..... its  locked!

jesuschristholyghostlybile

I hope you arent serious :facepalm:

I didnt know she was that young til recently, and shit like RAPE is nothing to joke about, especially when it comes to minors.

why dont you just come to EU elf side. Its like a teen/pre-teen version of E-harmony

or better yet, grow up, explore the real world, aka get a life

fluguy makes another perv topic

aaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddd..... its  locked!

im am 100% serious.. i find RAPE very funny and will use it when ever i want, i try to avoid real life because its to hard and im a looser. so i guess i will stick with this. thank u for posting the same thing u do ever time i make a topic good sir

first of all hoppz i am better than u and u know it :blush:  (i live by white ppl my whole life so i dont know about the struggle  ;D )but ur right panem i date game creeps, who knows ladyseth could be a 40 year old man id i would still let him rape my tight little asshole, as for being ugly go look in a mirrior bro lmao

:crazy: ooo [shadow=red,left]another fun topic

I want in the names godsrange and all know me and I let people judge me but I don't judge others  :friends:

Dateing over pixels has my respect  :drinks:[/shadow]

:crazy: ooo [shadow=red,left]another fun topic

I want in the names godsrange and all know me and I let people judge me but I don't judge others  :friends:

Dateing over pixels has my respect  :drinks: [/shadow]

Here we're just talking about the problems of fluguy ;D

Just because you are on internet, you say anything :) But please don't. :facepalm: You are not going to die nor quit game. And you can't rape her.

Tell me where you live?

Punishment for Rape:

1) UAE- Instant Death

Penalty, within 7 days

hanging

2) Iran- Instant Stoned

to death/hanging within 24 hrs

3) Afghanistan -

Instant death by bullet into head within 4 days

4) China - No Trial,

Medically proved rape then Death Penalty

5) Malaysia - Death

Penalty

6) Mangolia - Death as revenge by family

7) Iraq - Death by stone till last breath

Taliban - Limbs/

Legs/ Balls All Cut

Off,&then stoned&then

shot

9) Poland - Death

thrown to Pigs

Well flu you obviously dont understand what it is to be raped, sure you might think  that being raped is the most wonderful thing ever. But you're wrong, do you know what happens to a person being raped? Do you know how it can RUIN the entire life of a person. Just because of a sexual harassment?

No, you don't, because you haven't been a victim before so i suggest u stop making jokes about you raping everyone because seriously, it's just not cool at all,not cool. 

I know about people whose lives had been completely  destroyed after being raped. It changes the personality of a person drastically.

Well flu you obviously dont understand what it is to be raped, sure you might think  that being raped is the most wonderful thing ever. But you're wrong, do you know what happens to a person being raped? Do you know how it can RUIN the entire life of a person. Just because of a sexual harassment?

No, you don't, because you haven't been a victim before so i suggest u stop making jokes about you raping everyone because seriously, it's just not cool at all,not cool. 

I know about people whose lives had been completely  destroyed after being raped. It changes the personality of a person drastically.

I want to feel this pain