Winners of "Best costume" contest

snorlax

"Costume must fit Warspear Online stylistics"

"Contest thread must include a) created outfit B) name of costume c) description of its elements "

Опубликованное фото

Why i don' have 3rd place? And what i done bad  ?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=92226.0

It is joke and fake contest       

You have right, better are Unholy Guard and Frost Conjurer.

And what persons and for what sins will bought CRocO NoOb oF FAke CaT?????

Hey moderator fuc k your jury and your ducking fake contest and its true dsnt matter if u bann mehere are lots of players complaining of this shits contests evry time becouse the rulles are not respected...

"Contest thread must include a) created outfit B) name of costume c) description of its elements "

Опубликованное фото

Why i don' have 3rd place? And what i done bad  ?

It is joke and fake contest     

be a sportive contestant :good:

congrats winners! But there are other costumes that won 3rd and 2nd place which people would love to be added to game.not dat aligator is bad,just anubis or astraunut is better to be added to the game!

You have right, better are Unholy Guard and Frost Conjurer.

And what persons and for what sins will bought CRocO NoOb oF FAke CaT?????

Well dsnt matter for future i leave others to coment and stay in back for contest to be juried by some kids declairing some shits like croco jumbo winer....its fake contest and evry time i see same winers its made and anderstanded between them to win only them ...next time i will put rights of outors to pay .........i want say somthing more and im not mad for. i dnt win i mad for stupid contest and stupid jury ...end of story nevermind...:)))

Come on guys! People's opinions differ from each other. There were many costumes that I would've given the first prize but this is how the developers liked and valued them. It's impossible to please everyone when judging something like this.

True bro and gz :drinks: ur suit was BEST, but look previous contest winners and this o_O yea i was first like u but when i saw winners of previous contest i was shocked :!

:search: Well we get to see melodrama on every result day..dont yu get it,the guy who won dis contest wanted to win like y'all.accept it,digest it N move on.

Congratulations all the winners N the participants.

:search: Well we get to see melodrama on every result day..dont yu get it,the guy who won dis contest wanted to win like y'all.accept it,digest it N move on.

Congratulations all the winners N the participants.

shut its no meladrama no were its the true that croco shit ....never mind to talk with a kid of 10ears u will neever get it...

Darklordes, the people who judged these are professional graphic designers and writers. Their opinion is the one that counts. They most likely aren't going to change the winner anymore so you just have to deal with the fact that your (favorite) costume didn't win.

This is bullshit why the shitty costumes win (there are many good too:)) but most are just shit there are many second prize or third price costumes who are lot better. That alligator is same as green car only face is customized! :facepalm:

Sorry for being rude :facepalm:  congratz for the winners..... :good:

I hope in next update i can find a solution to make my costume in warspear cuz i like to use it.....

I know that the skull is not my design but i liked that costume alot

Note: its not my costume, a friend helped me in making it thats why i like it alot 

Опубликованное фото

Why i don' have 3rd place? And what i done bad :( ?

It is joke and fake contest :(

Опубликованное фото

I like mine costume even if the skull seems to be in serious or something  :search:

Better then all of that ugly animal costume

Mine could me like demo suit sooo rare

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=91414.0

congratz to all who won  :good: :give_rose: and hardluck for who didnt win anything  :friends: hope next competition is zooler n zooler each time ty warspear team for everything  :clapping:

yepeeeeee :yahoo: am gonna wear *a cat in a crocodile's skin* costume :rofl: no doubt dis contest is de funiest i've ever seen really can't stop laughing at entries here bwahahaha :lol: :lol: