Guilds and friends

lisaluv

wich kind of guild do u want?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. wich kind of guild do u want?

• a guild who are extremely focussed on guild points and unity-sighs for like high boosted guild points
    • a guild u can laugh with together and have some fun and also work together like arena or sharing daily quest stuff.
    • a guild what even don't care guild points and unity-sighns, its just to have fun together
    • i don't even want a guild

Question

Ive seen much guild members are only playing for gp and unitys and dont even talk with their guild colleagues even when guild members are joking for fun with each other. Some players take the name "guild points" and "unity sighns" too serious or they are afraid their leader will kick him/her because the leader can be also too serious. Well i just see the other side of the guild. In a guild u are all together and also play and work together and i also wanna make some guild friends.

Also ive seen ppl's friendship were ruined because as example:

2 ppl are friends of each other and are in thesame guild.

Friend 1: likes to have fun in hunt alone or with friends. Also want fun in chat with their guild colleagues

Friend 2: is more serious and wants friend 1 more busy with gp. Otherwise he going ask to leader to kick him.

Their friendship is broken.

This happen by some people i know..

Well i understand friend 1.

And i was asking myself if there are guilds who even dont care the guildpoints and unity-sighns.

Also i was asking myself if there are guilds who are close together.

And my question is:

which guild is the most coziest?

20 answers to this question

Many guilds with no gp  ;D

Haha yes thats true.

But if they are friends with each other and have fun in that group. Then i also understand them  :good:

Guilds are about gather around in a group of players,have fun together,hunt and chat... not just gather gp and go offline.

And my question is:

which guild is the most coziest?  : There a lot of friendly guilds, just keep searching,i know one thing i found awesome guild  :yahoo:

Guilds are about gather around in a group of players,have fun together,hunt and chat... not just gather gp and go offline.

And my question is:

which guild is the most coziest?  : There a lot of friendly guilds, just keep searching,i know one thing i found awesome guild  :yahoo:

Aww i really totally agree with u :3

Wich guild are u in now? :) cuz i think its a very cozy guild and do alot things together with much fun in chat :3 well thats sooo nice :blush: im wondering it  :)

I dont like guilds with much arguments, chatfights and quitness... I only like the cozy one :)

Maybe this should be put in the guild section next time lisa :friends: :give_rose:

whoops well now u said that indeed o.O sorry my bad cuz i didnt saw the secion about guilds  :blush:

I'm probably the laziest member when it comes to spamming for gp, prefer PvP over all that and don't hesitate to do what I prefer, my guild mates know this and thankfully are cool people and good friends  :drinks:

I think it's important to chose your guild wisely and to be aware of what the majority focus is. Bottom line.. if your friends are giving you the boot for reasons like you mentioned then they probably aren't that good of a friend. Don't run with a guild just make to gains but instead to be around good company, level headed people and to have fun. I think this is number one priority, the rewards will be much sweeter this way even if they are long time in the making.

I'm probably the laziest member when it comes to spamming for gp, prefer PvP over all that and don't hesitate to do what I prefer, my guild mates know this and thankfully are cool people and good friends  :drinks:

I think it's important to chose your guild wisely and to be aware of what the majority focus is. Bottom line.. if your friends are giving you the boot for reasons like you mentioned then they probably aren't that good of a friend. Don't run with a guild just make to gains but instead to be around good company, level headed people and to have fun. I think this is number one priority, the rewards will be much sweeter this way even if they are long time in the making.

kick this guy  :diablo:

;D ;D

Aww i really totally agree with u :3

Wich guild are u in now? :) cuz i think its a very cozy guild and do alot things together with much fun in chat :3 well thats sooo nice :blush: im wondering it  :)

I dont like guilds with much arguments, chatfights and quitness... I only like the cozy one :)

I'm in FIVES (eu-emerald server)

Well that sounds very but i really mean very sweet  :yahoo: i mean lazy or not, guild points keep rolling. The biggest priority is to have fun and laugh with each other  :yahoo:

I'd make space in any guild for you :blush:  We could be bestest of friends

That sounds very nice coolcat :) but at this moment, i am in a guild already. And on my ranger.. Well.. Im only online there to chat some elf friends or doing arena some times  :blush:

But i apreciate about m u said  :give_rose:

There are many guilds like this, for ex. Mine "thecore" we are 4-5 in every tournament but we always talk about shits! 8)

If the guild creators point to friendship whole guild will have fun, i had change 4 guilds until i found it, i suggest to do the same, try guilds and if u find one which u want to stay for long time do it, otherwise don't spend your time in guilds which u don't like, many players are alone coz of this reason.

I hope to find your game family fast. ::)

lol, on mc side, I have no "guild"

my chars are in one, but the only ppl in my "guild" are me and my real life friend.

and it only has 300 gp, and thats because he just returned back to the game and is leveling a new char XD

on elf side, I have FoF

we arent rich, but thats not what matters

this guild doesnt aim to be the "best" guild, which in reality, would mean the richest

we have good skilled players, and loyalty and friendship are what we care about, not gp

lol, but IMO, Id rather have no guild than to be begging and begging for a spot in one. I have self-respect. Unlike some other ppl XD.

on elf side, I have FoF

we arent rich, but thats not what matters

this guild doesnt aim to be the "best" guild, which in reality, would mean the richest

we have good skilled players, and loyalty and friendship are what we care about, not gp

lol, but IMO, Id rather have no guild than to be begging and begging for a spot in one. I have self-respect. Unlike some other ppl XD.

Nice make up about FoF xD. Has some skilled players agree (just few anyway lol) but is far of being a respected guild like in past (years) used to due to arrogant and threat players.

You can make a poll at pvp cave with random players if deny this.

I hear yesterday 1 of best EU druid like Juniorcel left also, i dont know if beause you and Zethu added a well known scammer and Crossfit hacker, Hornig, (loyalty and friendship, they said.. xd) or for other issues, i hear diferent reasons.

And for last you dont have to beg for join any MC guild lol

Ask for it and beg are diferent things. Self respect for beg is understandable but if you cant just ask means your ego too much big already :good:

Im gonna say this again to see if you understand

if you have a problem with someone, talk to them and stop flaming the whole guild.

Im not in postition to recruit anyone, so why you say I recruited?

and if I recall, he isnt the only "hacker" or "acc thief" around eu, is he now? Hint hint.

And whatever happened betwen him abd your friends is none if my business. He never did anything to me.

lastly, if my ego is so "big" what does that say about you and others?

at least I can admit when Im wrong or when I fail

I dont go around acting like Im perfect or always right

asking to join a guild once is asking.

asking to join 5 times is begging.

and if you are gonna come at my neck about something, make sure Im guilty of it first.

and if I recall, he isnt the only "hacker" or "acc thief" around eu, is he now? Hint hint.

is none if my business. He never did anything to me.

That is. Probably a 2% in EU still give a crap about other people than theirselves or got some morals xd

My fault.

asking to join a guild once is asking.

asking to join 5 times is begging.

Agree, but as i told u i dont think at MC side you had to beg or ask more than once for join any guild you wanted be in

That is. Probably a 2% in EU still give a crap about other people than theirselves or got some morals xd

My fault.Agree, but as i told u i dont think at MC side you had to beg or ask more than once for join any guild you wanted be in

I do have morals and care about others.

but I only care about those who care about me

Im not gonna cut ppl loose for someone who likes to start shit with other people then go run and tell his friends when someone does something back to him.

And btw, I did ask to join a guild on mc side.

days went by without answer so i figured it was a no, so I withdrew my request to join

doesnt matter anyways. Yesterdays news is old news.

This is my last post here

fukking up my post count

There are many guilds like this, for ex. Mine "thecore" we are 4-5 in every tournament but we always talk about shits! 8)

If the guild creators point to friendship whole guild will have fun, i had change 4 guilds until i found it, i suggest to do the same, try guilds and if u find one which u want to stay for long time do it, otherwise don't spend your time in guilds which u don't like, many players are alone coz of this reason.

I hope to find your game family fast. ::)

Indeed like what u say "find the guild untill u the guild u really got fun with".

At this moment im like a lazy guildmember because i mostly hunt. Now our guild can reach lvl 2, we need the unity sighns wich it seems they are focussed on it. Well i dont hope so.. We will see what happen